Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You (38557 Views)

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by HomeOfMe(f): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is getting too much. #sackpinnikanddalungnow
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by NameChecker: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
otokx:

Keshi is still owed in the grave.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Iko5000: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
abi now [/b][size=14pt][/size]
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by HMZi: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Miles300:
The kind of people that run the affairs of this nation tho .. No ethics at all , they just spill anything that come from there mouth ..
bunch of crude folks,thats what they are!.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Jidibia(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eyaaa.... E pain am....
This man plus nff are unpatriotic. A Japanese celebrated and appreciated the bronze which you refused to celebrate and appreciate.
Why wont Siasia be involved in shaddy deals when you are owing him 5months salary?
Was Siasia also in charge of the entire Nigerian Athletic team that failed wholefully @the Olympics? Nonsense
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by onward4life(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bgorgeous:
How shameless can an organization be, only in Nigeria God!!! Picnick and dalung should please find the nearest dam and run into it to give us electricity. They are full of negativity

Bad wicked person hw u take no say I dey wait for light to play fifa 16. Since NFF dey kolombus.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
ofemigeorge:
That our tallest striker wey him no change during matches still sey surprise me.
thats what he wants
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by sergiolefty(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
e pain NFF wella....d money wey dey don plan say dem go use buy sallah ram.......u no give dem money u still get mouth dey talk d thunder wey go fire u dey do press up
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Goyim: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
"a team that should have won gold,
he selected players based on favoritism and he
wants us to celebrate bronze with him;
we are wiser than that."

You are not talking about all the other major Bleep ups we had during the olympic that could not bring us one medal
You're hare tackling the only person that brought us atleast onf medal, even if it was aluminuim i'm okay with it.
You want to win gold when you have the likes of germany and brazil (lol). The NFF's are sore-losers.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by onward4life(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/youre-ingrate-will-expose-nff-fires-back-siasia/

Dalung dey fly red beret in a democratic setting and nobody see anything wrong wit that abi?...not only on campuses, cultism prevails in nff( aro smiling devil, salamander marine) dalung.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
listica:
Am just looking and smiling. Over to you John mikel obi
Is it Jon Obi Mikel
Or John Mikel Obi
Or Mikel John Obi
Or Obi John Mikel
grin
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by OldEagle: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
wiser than that.”

Abeg you fit run, oya begin to train for Olympics make we see if u go fit play division 2 first before I comment
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by kherington: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
shameless nff. The national funny fools nff has exposed themselves as the devil that has been destroying nigerian football. Please before destroying siasia pay him everything that is due to him.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by dionma: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
when the NFF and oliseh were having issues, I thought the problem was oliseh. now I know better, the NFF have not learnt their lesson. from one scandal to another. Amaju Pinnick should just admit the obvious, he has failed.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria need factory reset. I swear! the only medal we won and these NFF dey talk shvt? expose fire. na so we disgrace oursef on top that japanese surgeon matter. I respect u siasia, won things as a player and coach. I dont think nigeria is worth it. na so we witch hunt keshi, refuse amodu to carry us go world cup. Siasia enjoy ur japanese money in peace.

These People had the effontery to disparage the efforts of the boys.Greedy thieves, una go collect the gold for neymar hand now. They should shut up

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ceejay80s(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
india no dey play ball till today, is the country dead? to hell with NFF abeg
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ngmgeek(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF is now filled with a bunch of motor park touts. Because they didn't allow you to take their Japanese 'GIFT'

...... Dullards Everywhere cheesy
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by 4nobody4every1: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sports ministry, NOC, and all sporting associations in Nigeria, NFF, fraud, gbibiti, controversies, scam are like suya and onions grin grin

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
edi287:
Do a Rawlings on the NFF...it's the only way Nigerian football can move foward. These failed politicians will keep holding us back until something drastic is done.
Now no one is saying Siasia is an angel or anything, but imagine this fool talking about how we should've won gold and wanting to celebrate bronze like Siasia told the euro teams to hold back Nacho, iwobi, etc. How ridiculous!
For d record me I celebrate that bronze oh. we just have a warped sense of entitlement.The world celebrated neymar and co because they gave it their ALL. Scammers like nff wan chop gold wey dem no give hoot about, like say we prepare well.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Roxby: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
wiser than that.”

You must be one of the Bingos
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by listica(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Is it Jon Obi Mikel
Or John Mikel Obi
Or Mikel John Obi
Or Obi John Mikel
grin
all follow
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by toocoded: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
fulfillment2020:
All these story na bobo juice, the Japanese man money still dey pain NFF officials. grin
As in ehn! The thing enter their body wella....Abeg help me call Sammy make we go lounge for Quilox jawe. Who NFF epp. cheesy
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by excel101(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

NFF should hide their face in shame. As a national footballing body did (you) adequately funded the team, were the players and coaches paid their camp and winning bonuses? Now same NFF brought Siasia to coach the senior team when Oliseh resigned, to perform magic. Now they are complaining that he did not qualify Nigeria to AfCON. You are still criticizing a coach that that won your only medal at the Olympics, cos like they said we would have won the Gold. They also went as far as wanting to collect money given to the players by a concerned foreigner that really felt the plight of the players and decided to reward them financially. NFF should hide their heads in shame. If really Siasia did what they claim, then he will be justified, cos of his unpaid 5month salaries and allowances. Wicked NFF.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by vectoh(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
a team dat was supposed to win gold....ayeyin tibaje! brazil,germany wey reach final..dem no pay dia boys too?
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
edo3:
Pls my brother in the house who knows how long it takes bet9ja to credit ones acct? Pls my brothers cos i won small money n i transferred d money around 8am this morning and am yet 2 gt an alert..
not less than 2 days my brother
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by dongreatty(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oga unknown NFF member, kindly shot dat dirty trashcan u call mouth.

Shameless set of people!!
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Peterosky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

.Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm Siasia y u chop moni wey dem dash u leave NFF nw.But like seriously,NFF should stop disgracing us.Y in2 little cash dat was a gift 4d coach n players nw?
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Every Nigerian that coaches this country must have squabbles with the NFF, we thought the problem was with Oliseh now we know better but they will bring foreigners and pay them in millions. These foreigners will deliver sh*t and cart away with our money.
Shameless NFF
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by sportman117: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
pay the man like the way [url]NaijaBet.com[/url] does and stop being a bully
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by aisammy4: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

Why him de hide his name? Shameless NFF people. E easy to win bronze medal na eim other countries de struggle to win am.

Please, this is a Public Notice to the President, Muhammadu Buhari,

Your Excellency Sir, Please fire all this NFF people before them spoil your name. Dem no get shame at all. They are even ready to hijack the $390,000 given this young boys that won the bronze.

Sir, please treat this as VERY HIGH PRIORITY.

Shameless govt and officials
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Deilluminator(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.