Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You (38561 Views)

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by CioAngels(f): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why wait till this time to expose siasia, tell me, who amongst you that is not into any deal, who? See how NFF members use shame as cover cloth. If he had allowed you to swindle him of the gift money your mouth would have super glued. Shameless leaders. You want to take another man's sweat. How prepared were the team Nigeria? You all stole all the money to get them ready for the event and you expect them to come back with gold. An ingrate you called him, whatever you cliamed you did was it your money? Thieves. Infact, president buhari should give NFF members pa Mugabe's treatment so that they will stop stealling and also stop disgracing NIGERIA.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by daveP(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
zetel95:

My coach don't mind all this useless NFF (No Future for dem to Function). Instead of dem to thank you for removing shame from dem. Gof go punish dem all from Pre....to Min....

UP CHELSEA
Guy... why now, chai.

You were making perfect sense until that Chelsea Stuff.

They don't care we exist-fact.

But this is about our football. felt bad when I saw that. like wrong timing actually.. undecided
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Fourwinds: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
uselesd football glass house...thieves like our lawmakers...
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by andyanders: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
CioAngels:
Why wait till this time to expose siasia, tell me, who amongst you that is not into any deal, who? See how NFF members use shame as cover cloth. If he had allowed you to swindle him of the gift money your mouth would have super glued. Shameless leaders. You want to take another man's sweat. How prepared were the team Nigeria? You all stole all the money to get them ready for the event and you expect them to come back with gold. An ingrate you called him, whatever you cliamed you did was it your money? Thieves. Infact, president buhari should give NFF members pa Mugabe's treatment so that they will stop stealling and also stop disgracing NIGERIA.

Exactly. Their pain is because Siasia did not allow them swindle him the Japanese man's gift given to the team.

NFA are just bunch of thieves.They should probe the visa issue they applied for.

They should have been arrested by DSS just like the Kenya officials who were arrested on arrival from Rio.

NFA members are rogues. Siasia and his team should not release the money to them. They have converted the amount to the current exchange rate and they are not happy over how the team took the money.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ngoziama: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/youre-ingrate-will-expose-nff-fires-back-siasia/

Nff is the most foolish football body to ever exist in nigeria.bunch of corrupt and shameless people . thieves, always fustrating nigerian coaches that refuse to share their salaries with them.i dare this fool to expose siasia and see who will get drowned.a team you starved of food, , money and ignored during olympics.greedy fools who are fustrated because the Japanese gift was not handed over to you. Oooooooooooh shame on you all at that stinking glass house.
SAMSON SIASIA leave the fools shrouded in darkness and go shine forth.no man not even the house of evil (nff) can stop you. Thank you for the bronze, thank you for answering the clarion call.God bless you siasia.
To hell with nff and its members.Not even a foreign coach will survive your corrupt blood that stinks even abroad.

Samson siasia you rock and kudos for sharing that gift amongst yourselves.
Nff uuuuuuuhhhhhh longer throat na disease.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 12:49am On Aug 30, 2016
oloriooko:

So tell us what bad things Siasia has done as you claim to be very close to Nigerian football and know them?
undecided I'm sorry but u don't sound like sum1 who wants to know.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by laudate: 12:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

Shame, ke? Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) needs serious deliverance!! shocked They need a "Fire-Fire" prophet to do 21 days dry fasting for them to get their heads screwed on right! The same NFF or NFA that abandoned the Eagles in Atlanta without a plane to take the players to Rio??! shocked Can you imagine! Instead of burying their heads in shame, they are still talking. mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by oloriooko(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2016
jhidey08:
undecided I'm sorry but u don't sound like sum1 who wants to know.
For sure you do not know what to say.
Please stop the blackmail and face facts, the guy did marvelously well with little or no help from your bosses, he got divine help from a stranger because he worked hard and he gave Nigeria the solitary medal in the whole games and you are here talking trash SMH for you
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by HMZi: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2016
oloriooko:

So tell us what bad things Siasia has done as you claim to be very close to Nigerian football and know them?
abi?

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by edo3(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Na so d money big reach? Lol
Na small money my broda na 31k,,but i that because na my first winning bro so more go dey come..Av not seen d alert oo and today second day..I did d withdrawal 8am on monday..
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2016
edo3:
Na small money my broda na 31k,,but i that because na my first winning bro so more go dey come..Av not seen d alert oo and today second day..I did d withdrawal 8am on monday..
at most before 72 hours
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
edo3:
at most before 72 hours, if u don't see it after 72 hours go to d shop and complain
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by edo3(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
jaybillionaire:
at most before 72 hours, if u don't see it after 72 hours go to d shop and complain
Tnx broda..
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Rmukoro(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Whomever this faceless person is??
Its a very BIG shame to the nff, & the person in question is a disgrace to the federation, coming out to say such things in a time like this....smh

Now, i ask this "faceless" man a question,,,if siasia had won gold, wud they av 'hypocritically' celebrated him??
They arent even ashamed owing this man...not one or two...but FIVE MONTHS in salaries!!!
Nff, just hide your heads in shame!!
#MyOpinion

Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by mceze(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
edo3:
Pls my brother in the house who knows how long it takes bet9ja to credit ones acct? Pls my brothers cos i won small money n i transferred d money around 8am this morning and am yet 2 gt an alert..

24hrs
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
oloriooko:

For sure you do not know what to say.
Please stop the blackmail and face facts, the guy did marvelously well with little or no help from your bosses, he got divine help from a stranger because he worked hard and he gave Nigeria the solitary medal in the whole games and you are here talking trash SMH for you
u see my brother, i've said it in my previous post that the leadership of the NFF is full of shit presently, having said that, it doesn't remove the fact that Siasia is a bad man. Sooner or later, u'll understand what i'm saying. Nobody is blackmailing anybody here. Obviously the public will doubt whatever d NFF says about Siasia, and that's what Siasia is enjoying.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
daveP:
Guy... why now, chai.

You were making perfect sense until that Chelsea Stuff.

They don't care we exist-fact.

But this is about our football. felt bad when I saw that. like wrong timing actually.. undecided
Thanks Man, I even renounced my fanaticism on these foreign clubs. I wish our league was developed so that our players will be deterred of playing where they are vulnerable to embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by oloriooko(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
jhidey08:
u see my brother, i've said it in my previous post that the leadership of the NFF is full of shit presently, having said that, it doesn't remove the fact that Siasia is a bad man. Sooner or later, u'll understand what i'm saying. Nobody is blackmailing anybody here. Obviously the public will doubt whatever d NFF says about Siasia, and that's what Siasia is enjoying.
If a 'bad' man could win the only medal this country produced in 8years of Olympic games then I think he deserves to rule over the 'good' ones
By the way bros what is your definition of bad?

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by daveP(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
Thanks Man, I even renounced my fanaticism on these foreign clubs. I wish our league was developed so that our players will be deterred of playing where they are vulnerable to embarrassments.
yeah

cos I sat down one day and analysed the chants of "man u for life", Chelsea for life, etc and I came to realize it's a facade. It can't be for life definitely. The only reason they see us existing is cos we give them numerical strength on the fan base. And they all prove it by snubbing Africa, even South Africa, by doing preseason in far away east as if Singapore, Malaysia, etc are the fans they need to reach. A pity !!

Once upon a time Blackburn and nothing has forest ruled Europe football, where are they now? Their fans can't even dream of European football again in decades to come.

When we revive the secondary school system, the leagues would get support cos

1) families would love to see how one of them climbed to stardom, the community that produced that talent would also be inclined to do so too.

2) Teams would have more youngsters and age cheating would drop like the different btw Mt everest and olumo rock........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Smellymouth: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2016
fulfillment2020:
All these story na bobo juice, the Japanese man money still dey pain NFF officials. grin

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
oloriooko:

If a 'bad' man could win the only medal this country produced in 8years of Olympic games then I think he deserves to rule over the 'good' ones
By the way bros what is your definition of bad?
what are you saying sef, how could we not have won bronze with the quality of teams we played, with our overage players lying they're U23. Just try and be objective na. The only real test we faced we got eliminated, those German boys made us look like learners in football.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by oloriooko(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
jhidey08:
what are you saying sef, how could we not have won bronze with the quality of teams we played, with our overage players lying they're U23. Just try and be objective na. The only real test we faced we got eliminated, those German boys made us look like learners in football.
So this was his crime?
NFF is the chief criminal here so stop beating about the bush. Am still waiting to hear what he did wrong
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
oloriooko:

So this was his crime?
NFF is the chief criminal here so stop beating about the bush. Am still waiting to hear what he did wrong
I dunno if u have a problem understanding things, u said he won the only medal for us and i told u he couldn't have won anything lesser than that. Lemme tell u one of the few things he did. He requested stadium entrance tickets from the leader of the d u23 delegation, when d man gave him d tickets 4d players and officials, Siasia asked him for all the remaining tickets but the man explained 2 him dat d tickets are meant 4 other dignitaries he quarreled and turned d back of the players to the man by lying to them. I don't expect u 2 believe this anyway, but this is like the smallest of what he did
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by laudate: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
jhidey08:
I dunno if u have a problem understanding things, u said he won the only medal for us and i told u he couldn't have won anything lesser than that. Lemme tell u one of the few things he did. He requested stadium entrance tickets from the leader of the d u23 delegation, when d man gave him d tickets 4d players and officials, Siasia asked him for all the remaining tickets but the man explained 2 him dat d tickets are meant 4 other dignitaries he quarreled and turned d back of the players to the man by lying to them. I don't expect u 2 believe this anyway, but this is like the smallest of what he did

Rawbissh! angry So requesting stadium tickets is what made Siasia a bad man!! You well so? The NFF that left the players & officials stranded in Atlanta are saints, abi? shocked mtcheew...

oloriooko:
So this was his crime?

Help me ask am, o!
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2016
laudate:

Rawbissh! angry So requesting stadium tickets is what made Siasia a bad man!! You well so? The NFF that left the players & officials stranded in Atlanta are saints, abi? shocked mtcheew...

Help me ask am, o!
When will you start using ur head, if you dunno how things are done u either ask or shut ur mouth. It is not the work of the NFF to cater for the team in Atlanta, the moment they left the shores of the country for Olympics tour it has become the work of the Ministry of Sports to care for them, they left as Team Nigeria. U see, nobody is saying the NFF is full of Saints, in fact this is like the worst NFF Regime for a long while now. What i'm saying is, you shouldn't listen to one side and believe while accusing the other side.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by laudate: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2016
jhidey08:
When will you start using ur head, if you dunno how things are done u either ask or shut ur mouth. It is not the work of the NFF to cater for the team in Atlanta, the moment they left the shores of the country for Olympics tour it has become the work of the Ministry of Sports to care for them, they left as Team Nigeria. U see, nobody is saying the NFF is full of Saints, in fact this is like the worst NFF Regime for a long while now. What i'm saying is, you shouldn't listen to one side and believe while accusing the other side.

Guy, go and sit down! sad You are the one that is NOT using his head. You want to crucify Siasai for demanding for match tickets. Is that a crime?? Compare that with the fact that NFF has refused to pay the same man for 5 months, yet they expect him to perform. shocked If na you, you fit win medal if dem no pay you for 3 months, not to talk of 5 months? Stop supporting NFF's cluelessness by blaming Siasia for a non-issue. It makes you sound ridiculous & daft! angry

If it was the job of Ministry of Sports to airlift the players, how come NFF did not intervene to ensure that it was done? undecided What efforts did they make to find a solution to the problem when it occurred? If those players had not received assistance from Delta Airlines who flew them for free, they would still have remained in Atlanta till today and would never have brought home the bronze!

NFF is a rawbish organisation! I dare anyone to prove otherwise! angry
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2016
laudate:

Guy, go and sit down! sad You are the one that is NOT using his head. You want to crucify Siasai for demanding for match tickets. Is that a crime?? Compare that with the fact that NFF has refused to pay the same man for 5 months, yet they expect him to perform. shocked If na you, you fit win medal if dem no pay you for 3 months, not to talk of 5 months? Stop supporting NFF's cluelessness by blaming Siasia for a non-issue. It makes you sound ridiculous & daft! angry

If it was the job of Ministry of Sports to airlift the players, how come NFF did not intervene to ensure that it was done? undecided What efforts did they make to find a solution to the problem when it occurred? If those players had not received assistance from Delta Airlines who flew them for free, they would still have remained in Atlanta till today and would never have brought home the bronze!

NFF is a rawbish organisation! I dare anyone to prove otherwise! angry
you see, i totally agree with 90% of what u posted up here, i've equally condemned NFF, but u've failed to understand my point, how can u just rely on what one side says. It's very hard for the public to believe whatever the NFF says cos of their corrupt history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.