Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You (38561 Views)

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by coalcoal1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
hmm.... .nyash opening. you people should continue
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by lordkhalifa(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

that NFF guy deserve a hot slap.. who coaching Nigeria EPP

4 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by seenter84: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin nff grin
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by edi287: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Do a Rawlings on the NFF...it's the only way Nigerian football can move foward. These failed politicians will keep holding us back until something drastic is done.
Now no one is saying Siasia is an angel or anything, but imagine this fool talking about how we should've won gold and wanting to celebrate bronze like Siasia told the euro teams to hold back Nacho, iwobi, etc. How ridiculous!

6 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jenas0(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am ashamed of NFF and their frivolous acts, it's has reach a point where Nigerians are ashamed to be called Nigerians....rubbish

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by slyng(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
To work successfully with nff/nfa, ur hands needed to be soiled. Kudos to Oliseh. Understand me b4 u quote me

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Miles300: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
The kind of people that run the affairs of this nation tho .. No ethics at all , they just spill anything that come from there mouth ..

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Seahawk: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Are you owing him 5 months salary or not? Bunch of ediots

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by willjoe: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mikel obi is useful to Nigeria than the WHOLE of NFF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Egbabiekperemo: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
This nigeria matter done tire me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by donklint86: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF no get shame again

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by supal: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am proud of u Siasis.... Pls don't mind dem..... Y dem no select players wey go qualify for nations Cup...

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by MiMiakpet(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
9ja my 9ja, everywhere money is involved in Nigeria, there's always a hidden story that may unfold one day.

Now I see where Commander Solomon Dalung gets his inspiration from. Dalung & NFF dey like Guguru & Ekpa
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ofemigeorge(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
That our tallest striker wey him no change during matches still sey surprise me.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Delegate(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Seriously this present NFF is the worst administration since I started following Nigeria football... But watching Siasia team during Olympics truth be told the selection was a little business like... Most of the player selected does not in any way deserve call upSeriously this present NFF is the worst administration since I started following Nigeria football... But watching Siasia team during Olympics truth be told the selection was a little business like... Most of the player selected does not in any way deserve call up

3 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by toprealman: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
You think he is a failure, why assign him to U23 team for the Olympics fiesta? To break the hearts of well meaning Nigerians? Which is more important, Sia1 "relaunching" his career or Nigeria having a successful outing?

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by edo3(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls my brother in the house who knows how long it takes bet9ja to credit ones acct? Pls my brothers cos i won small money n i transferred d money around 8am this morning and am yet 2 gt an alert..
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Bgorgeous: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
How shameless can an organization be, only in Nigeria God!!! Picnick and dalung should please find the nearest dam and run into it to give us electricity. They are full of negativity

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jkendy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
What has NFF got against Siasia to expose
Stephen Keshi was equally threatened same way likewise Sunday Oliseh. Their offense remain similar;
They told the world the illnesses within the glass house

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by encryptjay(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF is just a useless body. They've shamed us. They're not after our progress in anything. Be like say the Japanese man money still dey shack them. I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by BenjaminGrey01: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
the way i see it: dere shuld b an overhaul of d whole NFF secondly siasia shuld b done with and gotten over we need d ryt people to do d ryt jobs in our country
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by holluphemydavid(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wot is dis NFF people saying sef, shameless set of people
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nnemaranma(f): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF with childish attitude be like bread and butter. shocked shocked cool cool
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by urboy4real1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
i troll hand for NFF...no shame at all

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by humbleself242(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
E no go better for u and ur generation if u don't expose him,Solomon Dalung and the entire NFF staff dey mad if u choose not to expose SIASIA,Rubbish and Idiot set of pple........THIEF
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by MartinsIfeco(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

I no de put mouth 4 NFF matter.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by humbleself242(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na SIASIA cause the althlet materials that arrive late.......e no go better for u and ur generation......THIEF
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Olubee22(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Beht why is NFF bitter?
Is it because their divide and conquer formula for that money didn't work . E dey pain them gan o.
Siasia, pack ur shoes, click the heels togeda and run !!!! Eyaff do.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by HMZi: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Siasia is man who has served his nation with all his heart,he's record aint perfect but i can bodly say he has done great(giving us our only medal at rio) so if the nff spits out trash like this,then they are big time losers and fool...pinick ur papa.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by otokx(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:
I know it will come to this after that Japanese Surgeon's financial gift.

Meanwhile,
Have they paid him his 5 months salary?

Keshi is still owed in the grave.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by umorenb(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
*In response, the unnamed official told OwnGoalNigeria.com:*

'Siasia' we knw, 'unnamed NFF official' .
If dem bold enuf, make dem publish deir names let us knw who said wat & how sincere such individual cud be.
I mean, let someone take responsibility for once.
Abi anybody for NFF de bear 'unnamed'?

Shameless idiots milking our beloved country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.