Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity (437 Views)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by reserved111(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
If it were to be morally right and safe for a man to hav sex wit any new girl he comes across.

I imagine how many gals I would have loved to go down with. But I fear God.

In fact I happen to get attracted to every pretty new gal on my sight
and d ones getting into adulthood day after day cos they look more fresh and sexually pleasant and innocent.

I think Men get attracted to every new girl dat falls within their spec.

I knw of a sister in SU den dat speaks in tongue and sees vision den there was a brother dat prays like fire...

Later they had premarital sex and sister got pregnant.

Why are ascertained holy brother and sister in churches still go about doing premarital sex and romance dat ordinary pple do

How long Do we stop holy sister holy brother tins and be open and real people and yet do the right thing

If you know you can't hold body please get married @ 15
Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Marriage is not the answer if u wanna have sex everyday ..

Mostly, men can't stop their urge... Once they see round booty, big popping boobiez, the last thing on their mind is the consequences after orgasm sha... All they wanted is to drill the girls they juz met by hook or by crook. angry cool
Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sex is anything you want it to be

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by ojun50(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Mostly, men can't stop their urge... Once they see round booty, big popping boobiez, the last thing on their mind is the consequences after orgasm sha... All they wanted is to drill the girls they juz met by hook or by crook. angry cool

if they are marking register in Romanceland u be d best student
oh, u are jst always present
any way i no say u go like sex very, small small they give that guy
Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by Prospecmarley(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Get Fast 500 Likes, Comments on DP Visit www.hugefbliker.gq
Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by IamLEGEND1: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
i have a headache....will read later.
Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you know you can't hold body please get married @ 15[/quote]

It's better to get married than flirt around
Re: Is Sex Really A Weakness To Humanity by DeLioncourt: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

stop acting like it's only men that want sex. y'all want it and love it too.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Butt Pads / Do You Know God Loves And Uses Prostitute / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.