Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana (8210 Views)

Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by Omonigeriarere: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
[s]
mile12crises:
Wailing in top gear cheesy

I trust the Yorubas to be hypocrites cool
[/s]

Any criticism is wailing in your own myopic thinking: you need to pin your brain-box to your faculty of thinking.
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by josite: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
This illiterate and incompetent charge and bail lawyer should please take the back seat

why not allow yourselves and your parents to be revealed so the whole world can see how successful you and your parents are compared to femi falana.pls oblige us this favour.GOD BLESS U.Falana made a point,having decided these 3guys commits a crime,the army ought to lay complaint with the police or dss who will declare them wanted.falana has made enough money practicing out of a law office he owned in ikeja gra.he speaks while others kept quiet that we may all hold our government accountable.dont rape men of the honour due to them mr rapisto.
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by aisammy4: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2016
mile12crises:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209511-nigerian-army-lacks-power-declare-civilians-wanted-femi-falana.html

So many people hate Nigeria, that is why it will take time for us to grow. BH that has refuse to dialogue with president and its faceless, killing people at will.

I'm sorry to say that if the Army has anybody with link to the BH and has refused to grant it to us, we use go after that person because he is going against national interest. Please, go after them if you confirmed that they have genuine link to BH
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Eliteklaus:
Femi my guy while wot u r saying might b true u gat to realise that 1 my presidog does not know d law nor does he is care abt d law. Mama madu once said d SSS has d right to detain a 'bad' person even if d courts order his release

A bad person? That person must be a 'bad shild'. In Nigeria, na DSS, SSS and NA superior pass.
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by chinjo(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Personally I have since lost faith in Falana. I was hoping he would easily fit into the shoes of Gani Fawehinmi but he started romancing the APC. He has lost his credibility in the eyes of the common man. Taking side with Buhari even in the face of gross human right abuses and disregard for the constitution. Nobody takes him seriously these days.
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by paragon40(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
kenonze:
The end justify the means...

MR. falana, do u understand what is called territorial integrity?

Those men are menance to National security
which the police and sss can invite them or arrest them, the army hs no such powers, reason why the army use to hand over suspects to the police no matter the crime comitted.
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
The miltary regime of Buhari go hear or even obey courts order, I dey laugh grin
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2016
bantudra:
ehhhh...hello....are you still sleeping mr lawyer??..nigeria is practicing democratic-millitary-theocratie......

we tried direct-democracy and landed in more and more mess..no more....finish...

go and learn the new laws...we are at war anyways!..........soooo.....democracy is suspended till further notice.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

democracy only thrive in a peacefull enviroment...what we never had since 1960.....

as soon as we have a peacefull enviroment,we will practise..democratic-millitary-theocracy.........
. grin jst spoken like d true ignorant idiot u v always portrayed n whch u v always bn suspected 2 b wink
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by numericalguy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
mile12crises:
Wailing in top gear cheesy

I trust the Yorubas to be hypocrites cool

The kind of statement you get from a flatheadded carnibal.
Re: Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana by numericalguy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
IVORY2009:
The miltary regime of Buhari go hear or even obey courts order, I dey laugh grin

Hitler Buhari and his cronies will all go to jail after his presidency for all the crimes they are comiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Bars All Political Appointees From Press Interview / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / Buni Gets Buhari, APC Governors’ Nod To Preside Over National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.