Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

For The Matured Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Matured Minds Only (1936 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Matured Minds Only by madridguy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport.
He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other.
Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi.
The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way.
Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way.
He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house.

The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home?
If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.

Share with friends and see amazing comments you will get!

What would u do if you are the wife/husband?
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
I will give him the divorce papers I've prepared for him
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Luckylife(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
lilyqueen:
lily are u sure that the best thing to do ? It means u are giving him free world to invite her to ur home when u divorce him .
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by oluking: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na who get condom here! LadyF just enter my room.
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Luckylife:
lily are u sure that the best thing to do ? It means u are giving him free world to invite her to ur home when u divorce him .

That is the best option since the trust has already been broken
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Innodon(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2016
If i am the woman, i will just keep quiet hen he comes back as if nothing happened, wait for him to bring up the issue which I'm sure he will, then if I'm the man there is nothing else to do than to apologize and promise her I'm never to indulge in such again
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by PureWays(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Husband: " Walks in looking furious"

Wife: Feeling disturbed that; Husband should at least Apologize.

Husband: Says: I'm highly disappointed in you, so you don't love me? Congratulations dear, you just failed the Test.

Wife: In amazement says: What the Hell are you talking about?!!!

Husband: Ask your Mother In law

**Husband has already planned the scope with momma**

You know; Momma will always have our back.. wink
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Fuqman(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2016
It's one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Hate, fear, sadness will all come into play. There are a lot of reasons why people have an Affair. Finding out what caused it and prevent it in the future. Going balistic may worsen an already bad situation.

Both in my opinion, but if you have to ask, you probably will stay with him and try to work it out and then drive yourself crazy because you can't trust him, making your life hell and his life hell and then he will probably use that as an excuse to cheat again, and you will forgive again because he will make you feel like its partly your fault for not trusting him....so on and so forth. Asking whether to divorce is really no ones buisness but yours.

The best advise is see a marriage counselor.
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by molydonhenry(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2016
lilyqueen:
When you get married then you'll know its easier said than done

1 Like

Re: For The Matured Minds Only by ButterFrost212(f): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
grin funny story, since he obviously cares more for the girlfriend, I'd lock him out, he should go and live with his girlfriend, end of story. I won't even expect him to come back home, since he dropped me off and still took this other lady home. What's there to talk about again
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Luckylife(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
lilyqueen:

That is the best option since the trust has already been broken
lily no marriage is perfect that why in Christian marriage couples are ask to repeat this marriage vows eg .Bride: I, (name mayb lily), take you, (name mayb lucky ), for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. Marriage comes with ups and downs because we are human so in order to remedy our imperfect marriage need peace, understanding and forgiveness for it to remain and the wife may need the above one day from her husband. Hope you understand my points.
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Luckylife:
lily no marriage is perfect that why in Christian marriage couples are ask to repeat this marriage vows eg .Bride: I, (name mayb lily), take you, (name mayb lucky ), for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. Marriage comes with ups and downs because we are human so in order to remedy our imperfect marriage need peace, understanding and forgiveness for it to remain and the wife may need the above one day from her husband. Hope you understand my points.

I understand you .
but if you caught your wife cheating on you would you forgive her?
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Luckylife(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2016
lilyqueen:

I understand you .
but if you caught your wife cheating on you would you forgive her?
let me be typical Nigerian if you sin against GOD will you expect forgiveness ? And to answer your question; yes will forgive her depending on mind individual love for her , understanding, human reactions. Time to answer urs if you catch your husband too what will you do ?
Re: For The Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Luckylife:
let me be typical Nigerian if you sin against GOD will you expect forgiveness ? And to answer your question; yes will forgive her depending on mind individual love for her , understanding, human reactions. Time to answer urs if you catch your husband too what will you do ?

to be sincere.
I don't know what I will do

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space / I Want To Insure My Legs / Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.