Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. (45509 Views)

Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
gworo chewing kunu and fura drinking,tuwo shinkafa, thick saliva spitting northern boy,you still dey here?

am happy u are here, fura is a pure millet mixed with pure milk from cow we take it, not u dat drink ogogoro frm morning to night what a shame, eating skin u call pomo what a shame, u got noting to say bro just bow to ur masters, shegu
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
sulesadat:

am happy u are here, fura is a pure millet mixed with pure milk from cow we take it, not u dat drink ogogoro frm morning to night what a shame, eating skin u call pomo what a shame, u got noting to say bro just bow to ur masters, shegu
you shege yaro,barao bansa. Yamu Yamu yankare,baabu ankali.
I guess you've smoked whole lot of dried faeces that you guys smoke today,you've sniffed gum and petrol too,don't deny th fact that you guys consume all those rubbish. Weird set of people
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you shege yaro,barao bansa. Yamu Yamu yankare,baabu ankali.
I guess you've smoked whole lot of dried faeces that you guys smoke today,you've sniffed gum and petrol too,don't deny th fact that you guys consume all those rubbish. Weird set of people

hahahaha its a shame u really dont have anytin to say, but i bet u dis aint gonna end here, let me just get a lil info about u and u will b sorry u did. shegu yan iska. life full of haram.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
amtaken:
those who are having casual sex should worry about that, of course.
Lol many people got HIV with indulging in casual sex.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
lanreni:

so can i say your own addiction to sex is a mental defect. is not with your senses like the medical doctor you partake in it?
are you comparing the damaging effects of smoking with obesity? or didn't your own type of education teach you d difference between being fat and obessed?
the purpose of formal education is simple. it gives you the ability to ask questions like how? why? and what? if you can't ask questions about how condoms were and whether it actually protects, then your own type of sex or formal education is trash!
are you saying sex before marraige is better? or are the lives of those who are sexing before marraige now better than the lives of our parents who where virgins before marraige? the examples you mentioned. does it not occur to couples whether virgins or not? can you say authoritatively that those who sleep with each other before marraige have better sex lives than virgin couples? sis, go do ur research and acquire proper sex/formal/robust education. education teaches you not to copy the western world blindly.
by the way, sex is not marraige and marraige is not sex. sex is one aspect of the entire issue of mutual compatibility. how to know yourself, how to discover compatibility quickly and who to marry, how to live together in undestanding and fidelity is my own definition of proper education which has healthy sex education in it by default for singles and couples.
my point remains that d society and our own form of sex education only encourages looseness, without emotional discipline. thats deeper than just morality. if not, our religious leaders won't be sleeping with church members. ABSTINENCE, which you have learnt through understanding and mastering your emotions (sexual urge, anger, etc) remains the best. i am not condemning anybody, but this must be our collective goal if we want to leave better legaciesthan our parents.

You're still living in your own fantasy world. Wake up this is the 21st century! ABSTINENCE will never be the acceptable choice among the populace as it is just not normal for human beings but PROTECTION and the ability to make INFORMED CHOICES works a lot better. Once again I don't doubt the power of ABSITINENCE but I'm questioning it's true effectiveness in a world that gets crazier by the day. I'd rather have a child that knows the reasons why smoking/unprotected sex is bad than one who has no clue other than the fact that their parents said so!
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
abbey621:

You're still living in your own fantasy world. Wake up this is the 21st century! ABSTINENCE will never be the acceptable choice among the populace as it is just not normal for human beings but PROTECTION and the ability to make INFORMED CHOICES works a lot better. Once again I don't doubt the power of ABSITINENCE but I'm questioning it's true effectiveness in a world that gets crazier by the day. I'd rather have a child that knows the reasons why smoking/unprotected sex is bad than one who has no clue other than the fact that their parents said so!
A lot of people get my comments wrong on this thread. Abstenance does not mean Ignorance of sexual education. My point is INDULGENCE has never and will never help any generation. ABSTENANCE is the solution. Do you know why rape cases are on the increase, its not because of abstenance (afterall that teaches you not to do that), its because of loose control through usage of condoms. in any case, with the rise sexual education and the use of condoms, HIV is still on the increase. why?
Bro, its not just fantasy, its what will safeguard d future generation. no condom manufacturer boasts of 100% safety. so why are we trusting a piece of rubber to do what we must do by ouselves. its like eating excessively and taking a special drug to cure obesity. indulgence is one dark road that plunges into an uncertain end.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
lanreni:

A lot of people get my comments wrong on this thread. Abstenance does not mean Ignorance of sexual education. My point is INDULGENCE has never and will never help any generation. ABSTENANCE is the solution. Do you know why rape cases are on the increase, its not because of abstenance (afterall that teaches you not to do that), its because of loose control through usage of condoms. in any case, with the rise sexual education and the use of condoms, HIV is still on the increase. why?
Bro, its not just fantasy, its what will safeguard d future generation. no condom manufacturer boasts of 100% safety. so why are we trusting a piece of rubber to do what we must do by ouselves. its like eating excessively and taking a special drug to cure obesity. indulgence is one dark road that plunges into an uncertain end.

A simple question to you debunks your theory of abstinence. Adam & Eve were told to stay ways from the forbidden fruit but they still went after it. Do you honestly think human beings were made to abstain from sex? You keep referencing rape cases and I'm just astonished. Do you know how many innocent girls are raped each year, by innocent I mean God fearing, straight A's students, never partying. Do you know how many robbery victims are raped each year? Please stop this over generalization! I love your idea of Abstinence, I think it's cool but unfortunately it's not natural and goes against human nature, it will never be accepted as the norm so why not do something that's more practicable. Education, Enlightenment and Flexibility are much more practicable than scaring your children and forcing them to be abstinent.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
abbey621:

A simple question to you debunks your theory of abstinence. Adam & Eve were told to stay ways from the forbidden fruit but they still went after it. Do you honestly think human beings were made to abstain from sex? You keep referencing rape cases and I'm just astonished. Do you know how many innocent girls are raped each year, by innocent I mean God fearing, straight A's students, never partying. Do you know how many robbery victims are raped each year? Please stop this over generalization! I love your idea of Abstinence, I think it's cool but unfortunately it's not natural and goes against human nature, it will never be accepted as the norm so why not do something that's more practicable. Education, Enlightenment and Flexibility are much more practicable than scaring your children and forcing them to be abstinent.
Read my earlier post and stop confusing abstenence (control of sexual gratification) and celibacy. two different things. based on your theory, then why do people marry. if you should be free to satisfy yourself freely?
actually, it is outside human nature to sexaround. animals do that. adam and eve was d only creature of same kind, unlike animals.
or are you telling me that anytime you feel like it, you do it? as long as you believe in the almighty condom?
Guy, true education will teach you the consequences of the socalled safe sex and the benefits of saying no when necessary. you gain on all levels. i am. thats why i teach emotional discipline.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
lanreni:

Read my earlier post and stop confusing abstenence (control of sexual gratification) and celibacy. two different things. based on your theory, then why do people marry. if you should be free to satisfy yourself freely?
actually, it is outside human nature to sexaround. animals do that. adam and eve was d only creature of same kind, unlike animals.
or are you telling me that anytime you feel like it, you do it? as long as you believe in the almighty condom?
Guy, true education will teach you the consequences of the socalled safe sex and the benefits of saying no when necessary. you gain on all levels. i am. thats why i teach emotional discipline.

Abstinence is also known as defined celibacy. To abstain from sex for a particular period of time or do you have a different abstinence in your dictionary? Sex is natural to human beings, to discipline yourself emotionally by depriving yourself of sex till a time put in our brains by some colonial hoax is ridiculous! When you are educated, you can make informed decisions on whom to sleep with and for how long. You don't have to sleep around with hundreds of women b4 satisfaction but at the same time there's nothing stopping you from sticking to one as long as you protect yourself. You believe in abstinence, I believe in education and safe sex; I guess we just have to agree to disagree grin grin
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
abbey621:

Abstinence is also known as defined celibacy. To abstain from sex for a particular period of time or do you have a different abstinence in your dictionary? Sex is natural to human beings, to discipline yourself emotionally by depriving yourself of sex till a time put in our brains by some colonial hoax is ridiculous! When you are educated, you can make informed decisions on whom to sleep with and for how long. You don't have to sleep around with hundreds of women b4 satisfaction but at the same time there's nothing stopping you from sticking to one as long as you protect yourself. You believe in abstinence, I believe in education and safe sex; I guess we just have to agree to disagree grin grin
eehhm..sorry mr safe sex. may i disappoint you a bit?... THERE IS NOTHING AS SAFE SEX! you are either "giving" or "taking". at the end, no party is left thesame. you have either been added to, or subtracted from, and this goes beyond physical things. you figure?
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
lanreni:

eehhm..sorry mr safe sex. may i disappoint you a bit?... THERE IS NOTHING AS SAFE SEX! you are either "giving" or "taking". at the end, no party is left thesame. you have either been added to, or subtracted from, and this goes beyond physical things. you figure?

Abegi.....that's just the paranoia in you talking grin grin
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
abbey621:

Abegi.....that's just the paranoia in you talking grin grin
Nice jisting with you. let me cut you some slacks....today is my BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
lanreni:

Nice jisting with you. let me cut you some slacks....today is my BIRTHDAY!!!

That's nice, happy bornday!

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 31, 2019
I wonder what would have happened if I made this cool
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Sivoo225: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
This isn't funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.