Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) (1837 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Can't stop laughing

Imagine

Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Why would I be stressed? He can buy one full container that will last till his 10th generations na hin sabi sad angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by maggilove(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
What's painful about this?
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
I will tell him after he's bought and used it that brand was on recall for chemicals that stunts the joystick. grin
••••••
he will be sorry he TRIED to stress me
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vislabraye(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lolz
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by sinaj(f): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigga hasn't moved on grin

1 Like

Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by missvera(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Will even recommend a better brand for him. Who cares?
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
missvera:
Will even recommend a better brand for him. Who cares?
We all know you care

1 Like

Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Cool23(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
that guy is just jobless
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vicstar(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I will tell him after he's bought and used it that brand was on recall for chemicals that stunts the joystick. grin
••••••
he will be sorry he TRIED to stress me

why do u find it easy to

Come up with something bad grin
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

why do u find it easy to

Come up with something bad grin
He started it grin
•••••••
Helloooo Vic.
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vicstar(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
He started it grin
•••••••
Helloooo Vic.

am good cool and you?
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

am good cool and you?
I am 2.
•••••
I just checked yer dp.....you still ain't put on no shirt.
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vicstar(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I am 2.
•••••
I just checked yer dp.....you still ain't put on no shirt.

who needs a shirt when u've got a body like vhat wink

Ain't braggin' tho... embarassed
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

who needs a shirt when u've got a body like vhat wink

Ain't braggin' tho... embarassed
OK. But when the mosquitoes come out they gon be attracted to
"a body like vhat" you know.... The nakkked kind.
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vicstar(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
OK. But when the mosquitoes come out they gon be attracted to
"a body like vhat" you know.... The nakkked kind.

uhm I can bet yo part of those mosquitoes righ' wink
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

uhm I can bet yo part of those mosquitoes righ' wink
Hahaha grin that was good but no angry
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vicstar(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Hahaha grin that was good but no angry

lol but u never fail

to take a sneak-peek into ma profile wink

Just kwantinu
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

lol but u never fail

to take a sneak-peek into ma profile wink

Just kwantinu
I can explain that!!!! embarassed
•••••
My finger accidentally landed on yer moniker and poof! I was on yo profile. You see ?
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by vicstar(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I can explain that!!!! embarassed
•••••
My finger accidentally landed on yer moniker and poof! I was on yo profile. You see ?

NP- selena gomez the heart wants what it wants tongue

U just can't help it
Re: Lwkmd! How to Revenge your Ex Silently ( No Comment) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

NP- selena gomez the heart wants what it wants tongue

U just can't help it
haha grin I promise it don't want that lipsrsealed I need some air .bye

(1) (Reply)

The Day You Hear This From Him, Kindly Quit The Relationship! - Photo / If Not For "Fish", I Will Be Dead! / Do You Know Efe Is A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.