Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (38239 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by AfonjaGuy: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
the group was also launching “Operation Crocodile Tears” since the military had launched “Operation Crocodile Smile”
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Military move on lets battle for the Operation kill Crocodile & Tiger cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Buhari and his uselesss govt wan kill me with for this funny Country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by cktheluckyman: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Where is quota system to come and tell us about how the crocodile is smiling grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by satik: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Buhari is working
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by ceeethru(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Warri, Delta State. Day 4 of Operation Crocodile Smiles.

Now, I hear the criminals have suddenly declared a cease fire. Why? They have been having fun all this while, thinking the creeks are impenetrable to the Nigerian military. The government was just giving them a long rope and time to have a rethink.

But they didn't get the message.

Now let real thing begin. I hope nobody comes to tell me about human right abuse. Didn't I warn them? When you bomb national assets and declare war on your country you deserve whatever comes to you as a response.

Let the real thing begin. Let there be full final stop to threatening the country all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by NairaMaster1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
I hereby declare operation Dog Eat Poo! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by abokibuhari: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abagworo:
Death is calling this fool.
i laff you grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Fedayeen02: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
...every militants commander were General, ain't there be a captain or col. in militancy?
Anything free is not good. Look at how free education has messed your English up

5 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by 4nobody4every1: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Keneking:
Crocodile don dey chop crocodile angry

Useless actions from both sides angry
grin grin grin tongue

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by mailmitch(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
I blame buhari and d so called APC govt. I'd only d presidnt dey listen all ths looming problems wuld hve bin averted. B rest assured tht ths has d hand writings of international powers backing all these guys(militants). Heed advice u no gree hear word nd now am very sure d innocent pple thre will bear d brunt . Ths is jst a failed govt. Buhari u had bettr step dwn before u spoil ths con3 pass as e dey so. Rubbish
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by IVORY2009(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ceeethru:

Now, I hear the criminals have suddenly declared a cease fire. Why? They have been having fun all this while, thinking the creeks are impenetrable to the Nigerian military. The government was just giving them a long rope and time to have a rethink.

Now let real thing begin. I hope nobody comes to tell me about human right abuse. Didn't I warn them? When you bomb national assets and d

eclare war on your country you deserve whatever comes to you as a response.

Let the real thing begin. Let there be full final stop to threatening the country all the time.

Two wrongs dont make a right!
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by HonabFaj(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Avengers embrance ceasefire ,Niger Delta Greenland Justice Movement, NDGJM blows up pipelines again....when will PEACE return to Nigeria
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by fortunateice(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
One day bush meat go catch the hunter... This na nigerian maffia

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by deathmen12: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
pmb can win every battle... bt he can never win d battle of d creek by force.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by stiflerdrug: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
eddiebruk:
cheesy cheesy
Izit sweetening you? angry
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by chysam: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Joel3:
haha haha. now this is getting funnier and more interesting. this has proven my politically corrected-ness . I dare anyone to prove I am not politically correct.

the Nigeria military cannot afford a war with Niger Delta militant that is the truth. the Nigeria soldiers will suffer the highest casualty. buhari stubbornness is only exposing the military weakness to the rest of the world. gorilla warfare is different from a conventional warfare.

the militant will pick up the military in their fold through a proxy or a ghost mode. its not by armoured APC or Raffles. but intelligence operations through high technology and surveillance beyond physical radars.

except they want to start killing every Niger Delta people on sight. by the time the militant wipe thousands of Nigeria military. the military retaliation will be killing every villagers on sight there as we have experience in the past.

one of the reason I am against the USA or any country not to sell any fighter jet to the current Nigeria government.

any country that sells any mass destruction weapons to Nigeria government concerning Niger Delta war will be guilty of the death of the innocent people of Niger Delta.

You certainly walk about with a vacuous brain. Is pipeline Nigerian army??
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Boss13: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
In Nigeria, criminality pays. These militants are not after any economic development in the Niger Delta, but only after economic development of their Bank accounts.

The world is moving away for degrading the environment towards renewable and sustainable resources. In Nigeria, we are fighting and killing each other over fossil fuel. In 20 years, that fossil fuel will become irrelevant and will no longer be in demand. However, we might have killed the entity called Nigeria or created enmity and hatery amongst ourselves.

The militants are blaming the government for their woes, what have they contributed to the Niger Delta society? They are degrading their environment, making the place toxic to live in for themselves and their unborn future generations. They fight for cash in their pocket at the detriment of their health.

I am not in support for the call of war, but it is high time we stopped legalizing criminalities in this country. It sets a precedence which may span out of control.

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
ceeethru:

Now let real thing begin. I hope nobody comes to tell me about human right abuse. Didn't I warn them? When you bomb national assets and declare war on your country you deserve whatever comes to you as a response.

grin grin grin grin grin Militants are bombing on the creeks and these one is ranting on nl.Typical of afonja zombies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by chuose: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=14pt]This shows one Nigeria.
Just the North Central is more that ALL the South put together.
Now we see why Buhari is taxing the South!
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173104_injustice_jpeg7846dfafdeaec3e8f62306bd5442f11c

3 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Boss13:
In Nigeria, criminality pays. These militants are not after any economic development in the Niger Delta, but only after economic development of their Bank accounts.

The world is moving away for degrading the environment towards renewable and sustainable resources. In Nigeria, we are fighting and killing each other over fossil fuel. In 20 years, that fossil fuel will become irrelevant and we no longer be in demand. However, we might have killed the entity called Nigeria or created enmity and hatery amongst ourselves.

The militants are blaming the government for their woes, what have they contributed to the Niger Delta society. They are degrading their environment, making the place toxic to live in for themselves and their unborn future generations. How ignorant can that be? They fight for cash in their pocket at the detriment of their health.

I am not support the call for war, but it is high time we stopped legalizing criminalities in this country[b]. It sets a precedence which may span out of control[/b].

a precedence has already been set with the boko haram sect which was successful in getting Buhari to power.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Izonpikin: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
this is sad.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by berryblaze5(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
You don't Joke with the Delta people buhari better get sense now

3 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by sammhi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Truth is Buhari is not sincere. He is been urged on by radical extremist and western imperialist .
Whilst the action of the militants is condemnable , it is also deceit on PmB part to say we are dialogue get wit militants when obviously , there is no known PmB appointed team.
Let the government be sincere and name his team . Prof Soyinka even volunteer to be on the government team .
I think , reasonably, PmB can either write his name in Gold or in Mud by his actions. Using the military won't solve the issues and May and can bring more disaster to a bleeding economy .
Dialogue is not about money . Let the FG tell the militants what it can do and those beyond it.
Treating militants like Biko Haram is like treating snakes with equal measures as pick pockets .
Boko haram were murderous and had no obvious demand .
NDA are economic sabotuers .The two are not the same . Common sense always win

4 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by alt3r3g0: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
These people are not spirits, they are well known by the people staying there. To prevent collateral damage its in their best interest to expose them to FG before it gets out of hand.

Afterall, when Odi happened the same militants that caused the mayhem were not on ground to defend the village.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by oyinkinola: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Anything free is not good. Look at how free education has messed your English up
including oxygen you breathe and rain water?...this knowledge can only be acquired from biafran refugee camp education!

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by ajepako(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Which kain thing be this again?

The two rampaging 'crocodiles'.. Make una pele now

Bros Niger Delta dem, : na beg we beg you

And Bros Army dem: na beg we beg una too

Una 'crocodile fights' no benefit the populace..

E jo sir..

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Krismart(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
It's high time Nigerians declare operation crocodile on Buhari
I de tel u. That one go be "operation crocodile vex"

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Day11(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Croc is a biitch

Causing bloodshed in Niger Delta.

Well, I'm safe here in the WEST!

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by goldenceo1: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
The Amnesty program by Yar Adua in 2009 only ended up producing more Ijaw billionaires frm d region tru their proxy. the recent actions of NDGJM was born out of the need to check mate d ijaw militants(NDA/MEND) b4 hijacking d current plan for dialogue as the only ethnic group in d ND/Region.

One of their recent fears:
How com only d Ijaw monarchs represented d interested of ND during their propose peace meeting wit d FG.

What's good for d goose is good for d gander. if FG want a sincere cease fire they should carry all ethnic group along....

#MyOneCent: Both groups are only interested in the money bag that coms afta d cease fire.. NDA/NDGJM are afta their own personal interest

2 Likes

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Krismart(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Between FG and Militants lets see who will finally have "Operation crocodile laugh"

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
bbent2:
just what are these guys hoping to accomplish
The question really is , what is buhari trying to accomplish with his policies? it's biting everyone hard, really hard.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
The frank truth remains that until a visionary government who is truly ready to right all the wrongs perpetrated by successive clueless governments against the people of the ND (not handing them cash in the name of amnesty), there will always be a thousand and one more Dokubos and Tompolos ready to carry arms against the entity called Nigeria.

I'm only trying to be real here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.