Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (38233 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by dallyemmy: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fly wey nor dey hear na im dey follow dead body enter grave....

Anonymous
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:
There is nothing like peace.
I think we all should give peace a chance.
The NDA have said that they will stop bombing oil facilities.
Other militant groups should let peace reign.
With peace, there will be development.
However, I will not stop asking for fairness and justice in this country.
If we are all Nigerians then we should all be treated as Nigerians.
hausa/fulani are first class citizens--Wole Soyinka.
Your signature is madness
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by danypst: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
CioAngels:
DELTA STATE, Niger deltans, all the past and present governors and senators are responsible for the calamities the regions are facing today becos all the monies meant for all went into their individual pockets. Look at seriake dickson of rivers, a niger delta governor said he can no longer fund his state university and he is not able to pay workers claiming the state does not have money. How wicked can a man be? No money to pay workers, yet, seraike dickson just stole 4bn state money belonging to workers to a secret hiding place. Thank God the bubble bust, Stealling the steallers, if there is anything like that.Thief. Niger deltans and non Niger deltans, be bold and bring the governors and senators to their knees/public disgrace, for our youths and children yet unborn. They hide stolen money everywhere, soakaway, bury, water tanks and others, look at saraki. am happy the money was stolen and dont see why they are hunting thoes that genuinely needs the money. Yes, my president, if you will give niger deltans the boko haram treatment for blowing pipeline which is ATM for the rich and politicians, 'blowingup bad though' i now wonder what treatment will you then give to the fulani millitia herdsmen that are killing humanbehngs in droves, innocent southerners and non fulani north? Sir, your silence on their actions confirms your great interest in their genocidal operations. Sir, nothing genuine is taken with force and anyway, not on your agenda sir. They say that, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. So sir, think before abba kyari and daura destroy your good name.
point of correction, Seriake Dickson is not from rivers but bayelsa pls.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Sweetle(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Your signature is madness

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Clemsworld(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
No peace for the wicked
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Tsongz(f): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

oya come close make i squeeze.. grin
;Doya now, come squeeze electric fish grin
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by nrexzy: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
buhari everything is not force call these guys together and sit with them not by proxy but one on one am sure if you do this ,your popularity ll rise above anything but the way you are handling this the militants might just have their way
Never negotiate with Terrorist... cos if u do then ur weak and more threats would arise...
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tsongz:

;Doya now, come squeeze electric fish grin

ooohhh..ojigbijigbijigbi,i nø mind,i know say u hot like faya,baby,wey d current hot pass? Ok,na those two emm....ahhh..pls shock me,shock me wellingly.. cool
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Tsongz(f): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

ooohhh..ojigbijigbijigbi,i nø mind,i know say u hot like faya,baby,wey d current hot pass? Ok,na those two emm....ahhh..pls shock me,shock me wellingly.. cool
grin u not serious
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tsongz:
grin u not serious
no,i am nah,baby everywhere is cold.. cheesy
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Adiola(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
CioAngels:
DELTA STATE, Niger deltans, all the past and present governors and senators are responsible for the calamities the regions are facing today becos all the monies meant for all went into their individual pockets. Look at seriake dickson of rivers, a niger delta governor said he can no longer fund his state university and he is not able to pay workers claiming the state does not have money. How wicked can a man be? No money to pay workers, yet, seraike dickson just stole 4bn state money belonging to workers to a secret hiding place. Thank God the bubble bust, Stealling the steallers, if there is anything like that.Thief. Niger deltans and non Niger deltans, be bold and bring the governors and senators to their knees/public disgrace, for our youths and children yet unborn. They hide stolen money everywhere, soakaway, bury, water tanks and others, look at saraki. am happy the money was stolen and dont see why they are hunting thoes that genuinely needs the money. Yes, my president, if you will give niger deltans the boko haram treatment for blowing pipeline which is ATM for the rich and politicians, 'blowingup bad though' i now wonder what treatment will you then give to the fulani millitia herdsmen that are killing humanbehngs in droves, innocent southerners and non fulani north? Sir, your silence on their actions confirms your great interest in their genocidal operations. Sir, nothing genuine is taken with force and anyway, not on your agenda sir. They say that, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. So sir, think before abba kyari and daura destroy your good name.
cock and bull story aregbesola stole what them imagine his achievement is the tallest drum in the world who drum epp?
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by sizzlers(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
GOD IS WATCHING

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by ificatchmodeh: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Deen77:

Who is d losers?, Buhari you must be joking is me and you.

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Peterosky(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
I hope this is not true....which kin wahala be this...let the FG find out who these new miscreants are...which kin wahala be this
.hhhhhhmmmmm
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you proud of such?
@ your siggy
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Akpan107(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
mile12crises:
"You can win battle but not oil war"-NDA

He that has ears do the needful
Will this useless government hear? ur guess is as good as mine. Total resource control is the only guarantee for total peace in the Niger Delta.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Carter4luv(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
python no dey smile. rubbishicated
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Cityguy: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
If the military wants war on Niger Delta people, then Buratai and his generals should be part of the action, not sending innocent boys to go and die like fowl while they toast to vanity with babes in Abuja. Peace will benefit all if given a chance. I just hope our handlers will listen to the voice of reason and not that loud egos ringing in their cerebral space.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by JONSYN7154: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
wink[quote author=wristbangle post=48922814]Shebi dem don declare ceasefire. Which one come be this again?[/quote wink[quote author=wristbangle post=48922814]Shebi dem don declare ceasefire. Which one come be this again?[/quote
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by christabba: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
youth this days are not wise mostly the south south youth they are full of dummy brains killing investment in there land saying there are protecting there interest, blowing up pipeline of cruid oil polluting there land saying there fighting government wake up vibrant youth and bring peace guns and machete are symbols of violence

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by specialmati(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
why cant they blow out the pipeline ones
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by watchindelta(m): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Evil country
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by legendgalas(f): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
haha haha. now this is getting funnier and more interesting. this has proven my politically corrected-ness . I dare anyone to prove I am not politically correct.

the Nigeria military cannot afford a war with Niger Delta militant that is the truth. the Nigeria soldiers will suffer the highest casualty. buhari stubbornness is only exposing the military weakness to the rest of the world. gorilla warfare is different from a conventional warfare.

the militant will pick up the military in their fold through a proxy or a ghost mode. its not by armoured APC or Raffles. but intelligence operations through high technology and surveillance beyond physical radars.

except they want to start killing every Niger Delta people on sight. by the time the militant wipe thousands of Nigeria military. the military retaliation will be killing every villagers on sight as we have experience in the past.

one of the reason I am against the USA or any country not to sell any fighter jet to the current Nigeria government.

any country that sells any mass destruction weapons to Nigeria government concerning Niger Delta war will be guilty of the death of the innocent people of Niger Delta.

for your mind, you don make sense o undecided
Joel3:
haha haha. now this is getting funnier and more interesting. this has proven my politically corrected-ness . I dare anyone to prove I am not politically correct.

the Nigeria military cannot afford a war with Niger Delta militant that is the truth. the Nigeria soldiers will suffer the highest casualty. buhari stubbornness is only exposing the military weakness to the rest of the world. gorilla warfare is different from a conventional warfare.

the militant will pick up the military in their fold through a proxy or a ghost mode. its not by armoured APC or Raffles. but intelligence operations through high technology and surveillance beyond physical radars.

except they want to start killing every Niger Delta people on sight. by the time the militant wipe thousands of Nigeria military. the military retaliation will be killing every villagers on sight as we have experience in the past.

one of the reason I am against the USA or any country not to sell any fighter jet to the current Nigeria government.

any country that sells any mass destruction weapons to Nigeria government concerning Niger Delta war will be guilty of the death of the innocent people of Niger Delta.

for your mind, you don make sense o.

if they prove stubborn, kill them all. fools forming wise
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by elsomm(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
rapistomenka:
It's high time Nigerians declare operation crocodile on Buhari

You mean 'CrocoDIE'
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by CioAngels(f): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
danypst:

point of correction, Seriake Dickson is not from rivers but bayelsa pls.
Thank you for your correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.