Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (38236 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Tsongz(f): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Bae forget that..lessons where learnt after odi..and we change am for am..ask bubu..he has security report..
Am not supporting them boys oh..bubu should try and negotiate ..and fulfill oh..no make promises.
Army in the creek is just provocation..nigeria don't need all this drama now..
Walahi even north na d protest..dem no send bubu..
So imagine if film come start na I'm be say na die..naija dey..lets not encourage bubu and im strong head..diplomacy and dialogue is still the way to go..
Nda..are not cowards..people did talk to them..but the government is taking them for granted or think any report indicting Gej will make them calm...on a serious note..you think government will arrest Gej and their will be peace..
Talk to our president..he can genuinely start something..only if his people will agree.
The creek is different and the ocean has it music..believe me.
Shebi na person be this, wey talk like a wise man
YOU COOL JOOR

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by danosky91(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
K
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
ceeethru:
Warri, Delta State. Day 4 of Operation Crocodile Smiles.

Now, I hear the criminals have suddenly declared a cease fire. Why? They have been having fun all this while, thinking the creeks are impenetrable to the Nigerian military. The government was just giving them a long rope and time to have a rethink.

But they didn't get the message.

Now let real thing begin. I hope nobody comes to tell me about human right abuse. Didn't I warn them? When you bomb national assets and declare war on your country you deserve whatever comes to you as a response.

Let the real thing begin. Let there be full final stop to threatening the country all the time.

SOLEMN LAMENTATIONS OF A CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN lolsss

where be quotasystem,businessideas,modath,progressive001(retrogressive),supers1panther....who were all foaming in the mouth and masturbating over the nda ceasefire thread earlier today?..zombies

op,pls o,let there be peace buh 1st, let there be justice and fairness. Let there be total restructuring and true federation.

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Forwetinnah: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Where them dey..modath, Progressive01 and the rest of them. Come and celebrate the NA. You can't fight fire with fire..mbanu!!

Now they're getting "tears" for "smiles". I personally don't think the NA is doing anything, the black water hired mercenaries ( who are US black seals) might just be the reason why there was a ceasefire ..remember Kerry was in Nigeria last week, anyway the boys have replied
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Forwetinnah: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

SOLEMN LAMENTATIONS OF A CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN lolsss

where be quotasystem,businessideas,modath,progressive001(retrogressive),supers1panther....who were all foaming in the mouth and masturbating over the nda ceasefire thread earlier today?..zombies

op,pls o,let there be peace buh 1st, let there be justice and fairness. Let there be total restructuring and true federation.

..am also looking for them!!

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
I swear am happy with this as i truly want war in that useless region.

your region is big4nothing,unproductive,dead and useless without them,loser..
Why waste ur hard earned bytes on something useless if u aint pained to the bones? Lollsss
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by owoademola: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
It's high time Nigerians declare operation crocodile on Buhari
Small sense you no get ...............
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tsongz:

U know what undecided I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING YOU!!
I doubt if you've gat that white jellylike thing called brain in that coconut you call your head, keep on bombing the pipes na your doom u dey prepare, ordinary road now u don't have most of u couldn't go to church on sunday yet your stupid stony brain hasn't recuperated

I do say this and I'll keep on saying it NDA AND THEIR SUPPORTERS SHALL PERISH SUDDENLY since they don't want peace THEY SHALL NEVER HAVE PEACE and as for u abeg wise up u hear?? grin it isn't a must for u to comment here angry

ANOTHER SOLEMN LAMENTATIONS AND MENTAL EPISTLE FROM A CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN. lolsss

they talk about peace but they cast justice and equity to the thrash cans..JUSTICE COMES BEFORE PEACE
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by bashydemy1: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

your region is big4nothing,unproductive,dead and useless without them,loser..
Why waste ur hard earned bytes on something useless if u aint pained to the bones? Lollsss

and please why are you guys trooping to my region in number everyday?
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:

and please why are you guys trooping to my region in number everyday?

and who told u am in zoogeria? Beside which region are you talking about,the brown roof region? Lolssss
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by bashydemy1: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

and who told u am in zoogeria? Beside which region are you talking about,the brown roof region? Lolssss
Yes and the most peaceful, most developed region if not why can't you stay in your region.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
Yes and the most peaceful, most developed region if not why can't you stay in your region.

bla bla bla...my ship sailed to calabar some time ago and i ventured into calabar town,very beautiful and developed indeed a place. Got to some market called wat or so and guess what,there were afonja market men and women hustling there. There are lotsa afonja hustlers as well in benin my home town so u just making a noice here..
Theres no peace without justice
Again,ur region is useless and dead without the nd you zoogeriously tagged,wasting ur hard earned precious bytes,useless.
grin
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by ificatchmodeh: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tsongz:

Shebi na person be this, wey talk like a wise man
YOU COOL JOOR
Thanks...my head don small smiley

1 Like

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Tsongz(f): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

ANOTHER SOLEMN LAMENTATIONS AND MENTAL EPISTLE FROM A CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN. lolsss

they talk about peace but they cast justice and equity to the thrash cans..JUSTICE COMES BEFORE PEACE
You still in the zoo right now grin which kind animal u be?? ORANGUTAN? or MONKEY
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by bashydemy1: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

bla bla bla...my ship sailed to calabar some time ago and i ventured into calabar town,very beautiful and developed indeed a place. Got to some market called wat or so and guess what,there were afonja market men and women hustling there. There are lotsa afonja hustlers as well in benin my home town so u just making a noice here..
Again,ur region is useless and dead without the nd you zoogeriously tagged,wasting ur hard earned precious bytes,useless.
grin
You mean your Benin that is fool cultism and ritualism? sorry bro Every know Calabar is the first capital city of Nigeria. SW is far better than your backward region.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Deen77: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Ehen..i said.it,you don't threaten people with military actions..where everybody d dismantle and mantle gun anyhow..
Told buhari to seek peace..he think say na to put military clinic..na who tell am say we d sick..
people for naija delta don wise..d see thru deceit..
abeg where ayiri na?
Some persons go still blame ijaw..
Bubu should withdraw those troops and seek dialogue. Now nda are willing..
You can neva win a war in the creeks..ask obj....yardua no be mumu o.
this au it started that year.

Who is d losers?, Buhari you must be joking is me and you.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Henrichemeka(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why is Nigerian Military now fighting them there? Is fighting them the negotiation the federal government talked about?
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
You mean your Benin that is fool cultism and ritualism? sorry bro Every know Calabar is the first capital city of Nigeria. SW is far better than your backward region.

See painment o! shocked
lolss
grin grin cheesy
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Joel3:
haha haha. now this is getting funnier and more interesting. this has proven my politically corrected-ness . I dare anyone to prove I am not politically correct.

the Nigeria military cannot afford a war with Niger Delta militant that is the truth. the Nigeria soldiers will suffer the highest casualty. buhari stubbornness is only exposing the military weakness to the rest of the world. gorilla warfare is different from a conventional warfare.

the militant will pick up the military in their fold through a proxy or a ghost mode. its not by armoured APC or Raffles. but intelligence operations through high technology and surveillance beyond physical radars.

except they want to start killing every Niger Delta people on sight. by the time the militant wipe thousands of Nigeria military. the military retaliation will be killing every villagers on sight there as we have experience in the past.

one of the reason I am against the USA or any country not to sell any fighter jet to the current Nigeria government.

any country that sells any mass destruction weapons to Nigeria government concerning Niger Delta war will be guilty of the death of the innocent people of Niger Delta.

fr ur militant write up am declaring operation crocodile laugh .. dnnt kip laswma waiting !!
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Deen77: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
mailmitch:
I blame buhari and d so called APC govt. I'd only d presidnt dey listen all ths looming problems wuld hve bin averted. B rest assured tht ths has d hand writings of international powers backing all these guys(militants). Heed advice u no gree hear word nd now am very sure d innocent pple thre will bear d brunt . Ths is jst a failed govt. Buhari u had bettr step dwn before u spoil ths con3 pass as e dey so. Rubbish

I blame Buhari because is too slow.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
no peace without justice.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by president3h: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
It's high time Nigerians declare operation crocodile on Buhari
. I'm already launching operation crocodile flexing on top d matter .......

Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Tsongz(f): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

seun oam4j lalasticlala
rule 2 o
help o
help o
she want to "do" me by force o.
All i said is no peace without justice o.
grin oya sorry la
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by bashydemy1: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

See painment o! shocked
lolss
grin grin cheesy
how is i may ask?
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tsongz:

grin oya sorry la

oya come close make i squeeze.. grin
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Drbarmes(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Keneking:
Crocodile don dey chop crocodile angry

Useless actions from both sides angry
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Greenback post=48929046]

grin[/quotes]

my region is useless n dead witout d ND, well dat y ur region,supposed generation of urs as remain a slave to my region ..an ND son was given d chance to develop una region ended up clueless(mind of a slave)..u knw wat monkey n baboon aint evenin on same category dat y one must to work fr d other to chop...shift ur hate to #life
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by CioAngels(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
DELTA STATE, Niger deltans, all the past and present governors and senators are responsible for the calamities the regions are facing today becos all the monies meant for all went into their individual pockets. Look at seriake dickson of rivers, a niger delta governor said he can no longer fund his state university and he is not able to pay workers claiming the state does not have money. How wicked can a man be? No money to pay workers, yet, seraike dickson just stole 4bn state money belonging to workers to a secret hiding place. Thank God the bubble bust, Stealling the steallers, if there is anything like that.Thief. Niger deltans and non Niger deltans, be bold and bring the governors and senators to their knees/public disgrace, for our youths and children yet unborn. They hide stolen money everywhere, soakaway, bury, water tanks and others, look at saraki. am happy the money was stolen and dont see why they are hunting thoes that genuinely needs the money. Yes, my president, if you will give niger deltans the boko haram treatment for blowing pipeline which is ATM for the rich and politicians, 'blowingup bad though' i now wonder what treatment will you then give to the fulani millitia herdsmen that are killing humanbehngs in droves, innocent southerners and non fulani north? Sir, your silence on their actions confirms your great interest in their genocidal operations. Sir, nothing genuine is taken with force and anyway, not on your agenda sir. They say that, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. So sir, think before abba kyari and daura destroy your good name.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Greenback: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
ericsmith:
attention seeking thing grin grin
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
So sad that the Niger Delta is now infested with militant groups.Though,they called themselves agitators.But it is crystal clear that they are selfish folks who are after enriching themselves.
In a bid not to been slighted,the Urhobos and other hinterland ethnic nationalities are now clamouring for relevance.Off course,for their own pockets.
Emo 're Urhobo,ovwa ememe erha.
Avwanre guono ozighe 're.
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by iyke484real(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
wristbangle:
Shebi dem don declare ceasefire. Which one come be this again?
don't you know the meaning of crocodile tears? U smile pretending that you're crying lol.. .
Re: Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta by danypst: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Receive sense all u members of the crocodile tears department of the FRN. Once again, i say receive sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / Man, Dressed As Woman Arrested In N'djamena (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.