Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271777 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by verwegsatteliet: 9:44pm On May 13, 2016
I need asap help with the last dish in originally have red classic twin lb switch that out with the second dish lnb cku lnb need asap settings instructions on setting up theblnb in dreambox sat configuration is the lnb working on disq or tone burst?
Also at moment using a 90cm for dstv what a offset dish is so i want to setup the last dish as a reference on intelsat 20 so i know then just moving the dish and getting more use to move5he elevation differences between offset and focus.
Focal point on the lnb shows up as4 ,2 extra do i anybody know focal point of my dishes and what to the numbers mean on the lnb.
Reason i switch myredclassic is cannot move on the bracket going test it on the bracket1.8m dish f 5e.
Also is nwa beam ppossible t receive from nilesat 7w or is 55e better what do i recommend i go for also have a fiberglass 3.8m dish need t fix thinking of motorized th 1 3.3 mesh with the dielectric in and one big dish for ku band see sometimes to actuators don't understand how thT works
Final question for some reason can't get the fta channels like since intelsat 7 moved to Intel'sT 20 is the beam weaker or something to do with my setup
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sharaff6(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
pls help with winners goldenbet. WBG bet freq & symbol rate.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oluomo2222: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Gm,pls how many satellites position can i get on motorised 4meter dish in lagos nigeria, pls i need d satelite name, position and frequency thanks waiting for your quick response
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by curiousman66: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Good morning to all the respectable gurus here.. Today I traded my old strong decoder 4669x for Alpha box T2,S2 mpeg 4..I still don't know much about this new box. I feel like I made a wrong choice in switching from strong to alpha box..I have a digital TV so I'm not moved by the terrestrial channels of the alpha..I want to know if there are more benefits for this alpha box than the my old strong 69x decoder?

Secondly, I will also be happy if i can get help on how to input the frequency on this alpha box to get back the multi tv channels. My dish is in intact and its pointing to 28 East and 19 east..Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kennyrado(m): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls help me with my 90cm dish i want to track MBC anybody with screenshot should upload it am living in ibadan asap
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by booz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello Fellas,

Please, I wouldn't know what's wrong with my hardware / software setup. I have a STR 4669XII decoder, an Iber Sat LNB( I presume it's a dstv lnb) and a 90 cm dish and my dish set up is as attached, as I intend to install MultiTv satellite on it. The problem here is that, the quality wouldn't exceed 9%, no matter how much I've tried twisting the dish. Please Assist.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adubam(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
booz:
Hello Fellas,

Please, I wouldn't know what's wrong with my hardware / software setup. I have a STR 4669XII decoder, an Iber Sat LNB( I presume it's a dstv lnb) and a 90 cm dish and my dish set up is as attached, as I intend to install MultiTv satellite on it. The problem here is that, the quality wouldn't exceed 9%, no matter how much I've tried twisting the dish. Please Assist.
If there are trees nearby move away from it and try again.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by McENRY: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
If u stay in warri and its environs drop ur number for satelite wotsapp group in warri. The purpose of dis group is to promote our business as a satelite dealer, to knw each other(installers in warri and its environs) and also to learn from each oda
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yusuff214: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls gurus, the patch, cccam and co just dissapered on my d-sat 9800. Plsssss I need elp
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Spandy(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2016
pls, can I upgrade my 4669x decoder to 4669xii using the srt4669xii firmware?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agitator: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Spandy:
pls, can I upgrade my 4669x decoder to 4669xii using the srt4669xii firmware?

No angry angry angry
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by chrisxm: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
I got 90cm dish in southern africa which satellites can l get becoz most da tyme l only get 3 which are ses5 is20 and the third l m not sure what it is but it only has cctv 4,9,f and d fta why and which others are there
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by curiousman66: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
curiousman66:
Good morning to all the respectable gurus here.. Today I traded my old strong decoder 4669x for Alpha box T2,S2 mpeg 4..I still don't know much about this new box. I feel like I made a wrong choice in switching from strong to alpha box..I have a digital TV so I'm not moved by the terrestrial channels of the alpha..I want to know if there are more benefits for this alpha box than the my old strong 69x decoder?

Secondly, I will also be happy if i can get help on how to input the frequency on this alpha box to get back the multi tv channels. My dish is in intact and its pointing to 28 East and 19 east..Thanks.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kabba85(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning all the gurus in the house. I want to buy a strong decoder for me to be watching 2016/2017 premier league. Which model should I purchase? And what are the other accessories do I have to buy with it? What is the price range? Am sorry for asking to much questions. What page on the FTA thread will I locate information on practical step by step on how to install the satellite? And how can I be tracking? Please, don't ignore me. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kabba85(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning all the gurus in the house. I want to buy a strong decoder for me to be watching 2016/2017 premier league, religious programmes and movies. Which model should I purchase? And what are the other accessories do I have to buy with it? What is the price range? Am sorry for asking to much questions. What page on the FTA thread will I locate information on practical step by step on how to install the satellite? And how can I be tracking? Please, don't direct me back and ignore me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Whiteee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
pls guys I'm a newbie to satellite TV. I have an LG TV with inbuilt satellite and its tuned to astra 19.2E but the issue is that all I get are ghanian stations. please how can I change the settings to get Nigerian and more interesting stations with movies, sports, etc. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by meekmill(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
hey guys, pls i just bought qsat decoder 13g
i guesss it useless now?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ntyce(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello, I have a 1.6m dish, 1m and another small dish as well as qsat 26g decoder.
Only able to watch multitv and MTN (sports hd) stations.
It however seems boring.
Are there additional stations that can be added or found with the resources that I have.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kabba85(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kabba85:
Good morning all the gurus in the house. I want to buy a strong decoder for me to be watching 2016/2017 premier league, religious programmes and movies. Which model should I purchase? And what are the other accessories do I have to buy with it? What is the price range? Am sorry for asking to much questions. What page on the FTA thread will I locate information on practical step by step on how to install the satellite? And how can I be tracking? Please, don't direct me back and ignore me. Thanks
Gurus, please respond to my post. I am very busy to start all over. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kabba85(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
I will also like to have idea price of srt4922a strong decoder, 1.8m dish, 90cm dish and lnb at Oke Paddi in ibadan and Akure. My location is Ondo. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I greet all in the house, I have a problem of installation of cband satellite dish, I hv 2.4 mesh dish I formally used it for CNN about 5years ago, now I want to use it for motorize, I hv tried and tried I could not be able to lock to any satellite, I don't know where the problem is coming from, pls I need assistance, if anybody could help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is anybody at home?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2016
trewbless:
I greet all in the house, I have a problem of installation of cband satellite dish, I hv 2.4 mesh dish I formally used it for CNN about 5years ago, now I want to use it for motorize, I hv tried and tried I could not be able to lock to any satellite, I don't know where the problem is coming from, pls I need assistance, if anybody could help
meet me on what apps I can. guide u.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umohmfonobong: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalander, please i want to find out if SRT 4663XII decoder can support 2 LNBs and what are the channels expected because presently virtually all the channels are religious and i need movies both ameriacn and african, cartoons etc can any thing be done for SRT 4663XII to receive all thoses channels thank you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yusuff214: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2016
yusuff214:
Pls gurus,
the patch, cccam and co just dissapered on my d-sat 9800. Plsssss I need elp
go to multimedia on settings just press 1506 once ur pointer is on multimedia
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by hundyz: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
im new in here, i have arisat ar600 whenever. i edit biss key for paksat and other channels it fails to save, any one with a new loader and software for arisat ar600
cmanjano@gmail.com is my email
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jimmyj: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pls,which FTA will give me AIT,channel tv,MITC,TVC in Ibadan.
I need a good installa
My number is 08028554091
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by tuco(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just got this dish from my friend. Which satellite can I track to be able to get international news and Sports channels also

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by loj1: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls my oga in d house,how much is 1.8m pan,4922a decoder and dual single lmb in abuja..i nid d ansa quick pls
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by colossus91(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
I need help I reset my sapce Satelite and the strength is in 91 but quality is 0 need help asap or reach me on whatsapp 07062719128
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Elynxx08: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please i've got a neat dstv decoder for sale. Call 08096276085
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by xtianfemi: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2016
tuco:
Just got this dish from my friend. Which satellite can I track to be able to get international news and Sports channels also
.Pls I have a similar big Dish,which Decoder and LNB works well with this.I mean is going to work with Strong Decoder,Qsat Decoder.Give me the exact Decoder to use.My no is 08068573202.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.