Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271638 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
umbo:
pls house ,I love installation technique who can assist on strong and other decoders thank u
What do u need strong decoder for? Is it for installations, if u can't get strong then go for satlink meter that has the capability to handle any installation of all kinds, well am in lagos I have strong 4669 I don't use it I use my satlink meter for all my installation. U can contact me on phone 08067949898, or @www.trewbless.com, info@trewbless.com, ehisokosun2004@gmail.com. Hv a nice day.

1 Share

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
adubam:
Greetings guru in the house. I have been trying to install mytv with 12522H30000 but I am getting Joytv stations. Can somebody tell me what to do to join MYTV and JOY on a single dish. Thanks
adubam:
Greetings guru in the house. I have been trying to install mytv with 12522H30000 but I am getting Joytv stations. Can somebody tell me what to do to join MYTV and JOY on a single dish. Thanks
Use frequency 12722 s/r 26657 pol vertical
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by meeky007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
rust6:
Pls my African movie channel and fox sports doesn't make a sound
IS AMC AND FOX SPORTS STILL SHOWING? HOW DID U TRACK IT
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
use Astra 2E with azimuth 103.9 and elevation 59.9 lnb skew 74.4 then u are there
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
then check ur audio settings in ur decoder
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
I have an old 2.4 mesh dish to give out for sale in case any one is interested to buy, my number is 08067949898,08059250641, or u contact me at info@trewbless.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
aristosoft:
Has anyone used satellite TV directly on their SMART TV before without using decoder. They say Smart TV has in-built decoders and have a LNB connector port like that of dstv decoder..........Can someone enlighten me, thanks in advance
aristosoft:
Has anyone used satellite TV directly on their SMART TV before without using decoder. They say Smart TV has in-built decoders and have a LNB connector port like that of dstv decoder..........Can someone enlighten me, thanks in advance
aristosoft:
aristosoft:
yes I have done that for customer before now, just go to the settings and select west Africa as ur region after u have setup ur dish ,connect ur cable to the lnb port at ur back of ur smart tv and scan the channels will come out.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adubam(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
trewbless:

Use frequency 12722 s/r 26657 pol vertical

God bless u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by aristosoft(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
trewbless:
yes I have done that for customer before now, just go to the settings and select west Africa as ur region after u have setup ur dish ,connect ur cable to the lnb port at ur back of ur smart tv and scan the channels will come out.

Which kind of dish should I buy? How do I know the right place to face?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2017
Hello everyone Which satellite has tvc entertainment as part of their packages. There is a Ramadan programme on it.I am no longer able to get the station on my strong decoder.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SATLYNX: 12:35am On May 28, 2017
To BUY your Original ALCAD products made in SPAIN, call 08033803476, or sales.alcad@gmail.com

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by iptvgprs: 7:38am On May 29, 2017
Startime 5E
Tvsat/Mytv 16E
Canalsat 16E
ZAP 36E
7pcs Adult 51.5E
Hotbird 13E..(More than 3000pcs IKS)
1700pcs IPTV channel(Supersport,BeinSport,Skysport,BT Sport...)
paired with our box stable and cheap price for one year, any reseller can free test IKS channel around 24hours.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by vower(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Guys i need help,i use these tv with inbuilt decoder,while trying to set the time i mistakenly changed the region which wiped all the channels including the ghanian channels lyk xyz tv,kiss tv,and many more,i tried scanning but i only get christain channels,please how do i get back hip tv nd xyz tv. am using lg tv by the way
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by fatherbeeman: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
please I'm new here, I want to get a free to air decoder and my budget is 10k please. I need ur advice on which is the best and where to buy. thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adubam(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
fatherbeeman:
please I'm new here, I want to get a free to air decoder and my budget is 10k please. I need ur advice on which is the best and where to buy. thanks

Go for Digisat. It's less than 10,000k and very good
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
adubam:

Go for Digisat. It's less than 10,000k and very good

We have various decoder it all depend on your choice and make, u may go for qsat or strong decoder HD with that 10k
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by trewbless(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jummymine:
Hello everyone Which satellite has tvc entertainment as part of their packages. There is a Ramadan programme on it.I am no longer able to get the station on my strong decoder.

52.5E Y1A satellite TVC frequency on that sat is 12518 symbol rate 24999 polarisation H
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by brainiacadeboi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,
i got a 1.5 dish and a SRT 4651X Mpeg 2.

Pls can i get MBC channels on it and which satellite do u think would be more favorable?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by femjaft: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls which channels can I get with SRT4663X here in Nigeria, update me please.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2017
femjaft:
Pls which channels can I get with SRT4663X here in Nigeria, update me please.

Mpeg2 channels,mainly those church channels on Intelsat 68e,since they transmit on that platform and also your decoder can only decode that.Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Deluxe8000(m): 4:20am On Jul 29, 2017
I need help in tracking the nigcomm. Anybody around shomolu,onipan, yaba can help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Deluxe8000:
I need help in tracking the nigcomm. Anybody around shomolu,onipan, yaba can help.

All you seek is in the FTA thread.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by superbouck(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2017
i need any decoder that is good for FTA I m in Ibadan my budget less dan 7k
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sam2020(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by hardebounty(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
change the region back to Nigeria and scan

vower:
Guys i need help,i use these tv with inbuilt decoder,while trying to set the time i mistakenly changed the region which wiped all the channels including the ghanian channels lyk xyz tv,kiss tv,and many more,i tried scanning but i only get christain channels,please how do i get back hip tv nd xyz tv. am using lg tv by the way
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bodnel: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello gurus in the house , is it possible to track Joytv and Dstv frequency on a single dish ? If yes , would multi lnb do the work ? Pls contributions would be immensely appreciated. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adubam(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
bodnel:
Hello gurus in the house , is it possible to track Joytv and Dstv frequency on a single dish ? If yes , would multi lnb do the work ? Pls contributions would be immensely appreciated. Thanks

Yes. you need two separate LNBs of two joined LNBs. It is the easiest set up on satellite installations. follow previous thread to see setup
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by rhozaay(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hi ,
I Wanna know which decoder to buy and how many stations I can get with it
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adubam(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
rhozaay:
Hi ,
I Wanna know which decoder to buy and how many stations I can get with it

Go from strong HD decorders. The number of stations you get depend on the satellite position and number of DISH/LNBs installed

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oluwatobi18: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guys,pls what's the current frequency for Joy prime ?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by rhozaay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
adubam:

Go from strong HD decorders. The number of stations you get depend on the satellite position and number of DISH/LNBs installed
So I can use twin lnb n get more channels? Is the twin lnb advisable?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bodnel: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Good morning gurus in the house please is ACTV still in operation because I'm receiving nothing after rescanning for some month now

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.