Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) (55944 Views)

"Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Nonsense lies probaganda is all wat dis apc bubuhari s govt is all about meanwhile zombies should go n buy d 9k rice yeye
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2016
seunmsg:

Badagry is an international border town and a haven for smuggling. Smuggled commodities like rice is always cheap there. I will be more comfortable when rice is 9k in Abuja and other major hinterland towns.

Looooooolzzzzz....some people are just cursed with bitterness. give them gold and they will wail that is shines to brigh, water too liquid, stone too hard! Smh
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
We posted the same news on NL, but unpatriotic and anti Nigerian Igbos cried and yelled that it was propaganda even though they themselves posted the same thing about anamabra rice selling for N9,000....

Hopefully they'll believe their albino twitter bird and useless senator from bayelsa... grin

With this comment it shows you are also unpatriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by JonSnow(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
I have never bought rice more than 16k even when it was the highest.. And that is Ibadan.. I don't know where you guys buy yours at 20k. Not saying you are lying though.

Anyhoo, rice is around 13k last week but I predict it will become too cheap before December.

How would you know the price of commodities in other places when you've never left your brown-roof hut before? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by adultiph: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
You can't say if it is true unless you are a wholesaler who buys directly from the company. It's possible that's the company price to wholesalers who now resell for 15k. You have to know a wholesaler who buys from them or be one to know. I don't think the Abagworo guy is interested in the truth. He's just here to ridicule Anambras and the Igbos he claims to be a part of as usual.

I have never considered Abagworo a serious person.I know his intentions.The anambra state government gave out enough money to rice producers and rice is produced in anambra state.I have visited the location by myself.The only truth i know for now is that the least you will get that rice as at last week is 15k.except you are buying in large quantity.So the 9k price is still not realistic in the market
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:
1st of all there is no rice produced by Anambra government. That's a propaganda which even Anambra government is yet to claim credit. Coscharis rice with photo of Obiano branded Anambra rice is misleading but the main issue is that no rice is sold 9k. Nobody in Onitsha or Awka has ever bought the 50kg 9k rice.
It's 25kg. I bought a 25kg bag of Labana rice for 9k, whereas imported rice goes for 13k to 14k.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
kokoA:
It's 25k. I bought a 25kg bag of Labana rice for 9k, whereas imported rice goes for 13k to 14k.

This is the only statement that makes sense. The cheapest rice in Port Harcourt is 21k made in Nigeria. Maybe in poorer places one can get them at 18k.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Beremx(f): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Its coming clear to me that Anambrans are the loudmouthed ipod ibos .

Don't you Anambrans mock Okorocha and the people of Imo state?
But I'm not even from Anambra. I'm from Imo. Seems you enjoy to fan the ego of Igbo states not because you love them but because there quarrel gives you endless joy?

8 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
B.astard stop talking rubbish because it was Obiano that attracted Coscharis to Anambra to invest in the rice farm and agro industry. What's your business if we put our name there? Is that the reason Imo state is broke and can't even pay ordinary salary and nothing to show? What matters is that the rice production is happening in Anambra.

Use some of these times you waste online to weep for your worthless and useless Imo state whose mainstay is prostitution and brothel business. Bitter frustrated fool.

[s][/s]

Anambrians have a problem which is funny and at the same time silly. My statement has nothing to do with Anambra as a State but you don't like the truth once an Anambra person is involved. If Rochas Okorocha prints his photo on Imo palm oil or makes his aides dress in Ankara with his photo then you Chino criticized it I would never see it as insult on Imo but I would either defend Okorocha or express my displeasure over that. If you will hang yourself then do that quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:
Thank u so much. I don't know what joy that Abagworo derives in his nasty trade instead of contributing positively towards development of d region. He must always instigate some kind of rift. Despite ur calm n mature initial post as to ur observation all he did was call himself demented. Who does that if not one who matches that description?

Lol. I don't understand the man. If there's a thread on how Igbos are number one in the last WAEC exams, once he shows up, he'd try to take sides with those who turn in their homes when they hear such news.

A kind of trying to appear good to outsiders by getting your people pissed. I've been watching the dude. He'd become an investigative Journalist once he hears of anything good in the SE outside Imo State.

A role he plays in reverse mode when it's about great things happening outside the SE. If a good news comes from, let's say, NE, what he does is to wait for a foolish Igbo guy who tries to downplay it and then he unleashes his arsenal on the Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
adultiph:

I have never considered Abagworo a serious person.I know his intentions.The anambra state government gave out enough money to rice producers and rice is produced in anambra state.I have visited the location by myself.The only truth i know for now is that the least you will get that rice as at last week is 15k.except you are buying in large quantity.So the 9k price is still not realistic in the market
This is better than talking like that mischievous fellow who loves to see the blood of Imolites and Anambarians spilled online.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by MutantMetahuman: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
JonSnow:

How would you know the price of commodities in other places when you've never left your brown-roof hut before? undecided
and your brain is filled with eroded red mud, that's why you couldn't comprehend a very simple post..

Flat head grin

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I don't understand the man. If there's a thread on how Igbos are number one in the last WAEC exams, once he shows up, he'd try to take sides with those who turn in their homes when they hear such news.

A kind of trying to appear good to outsiders by getting your people pissed. I've been watching the dude. He'd become an investigative Journalist once he hears of anything good in the SE outside Imo State.

A role he plays in reverse mode when it's about great things happening outside the SE. If a good news comes from, let's say, NE, what he does is to wait for a foolish Igbo guy who tries to downplay it and then he unleashes his arsenal on the Igbos.

Could you site an example of such or shut your mouth forever? The only issue here is the fake news of 9k rice with Obiano photo. Criticizing anything concerning Anambra State is wrong but criticizing Imo, Abia or Ebonyi is right. Kitipa piawa gi onu there.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2016
You are a worthless I.diot. I for one careless about Imo state nor know that it exist if not for your penchant for coming into our matter uninvited.

You came here and started yapping why the rice is not 9k, what's your business on it? Will your frustration and bitterness stop the rice from selling 9k of which I have bought myself.

I am concerned because instead of to focus attention on hopeless imo state and it's many problems you are busy talking about which company that produced the rice. Obiano attracted Coscharis to invest massively in Anambra what then is your headache if not frustration?

Let Okoroawusa attract one person to invest in useless Imo state then he may wish to build billboards we careless. Frustrated jobless fellow like you should be weeping for imo state. Ezi.

[s]
Abagworo:

Anambrians have a problem which is funny and at the same time silly. My statement has nothing to do with Anambra as a State but you don't like the truth once an Anambra person is involved. If Rochas Okorocha prints his photo on Imo palm oil or makes his aides dress in Ankara with his photo then you Chino criticized it I would never see it as insult on Imo but I would either defend Okorocha or express my displeasure over that. If you will hang yourself then do that quickly.
[/s]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Udene rie anu gi there. Go and tell Okoroawusa to attract a pin to imo state first. Come salary your useless state can't even pay. The rice is 9k now kill yourself.

[s]
Abagworo:

Could you site an example of such or shut your mouth forever? The only issue here is the fake news of 9k rice with Obiano photo. Criticizing anything concerning Anambra State is wrong but criticizing Imo, Abia or Ebonyi is right. Kitipa piawa gi onu there.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are a worthless I.diot. I for one careless about Imo state nor know that it exist if not for your penchant for coming into our matter uninvited.

You came here and started yapping why the rice is not 9k, what's your business on it? Will your frustration and bitterness stop the rice from selling 9k of which I have bought myself.

I am concerned because instead of to focus attention on hopeless imo state and it's many problems you are busy talking about which company that produced the rice. Obiano attracted Coscharis to invest massively in Anambra what then is your headache if not frustration?

Let Okoroawusa attract one person to invest in useless Imo state then he may wish to build billboards we careless. Frustrated jobless fellow like you should be weeping for imo state. Ezi.

[s][/s]

You are a confirmed alika. Coscharis invested at home and it's good but what is Obiano's business to the extent of putting his picture on the rice and his aides lying it is sold 9k? You and your cohorts should get over this your psychosis and learn to embrace criticism without crying or forming Anambra this Igbo that.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by freshcvvs: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:

This is the only statement that makes sense. The cheapest rice in Port Harcourt is 21k made in Nigeria. Maybe in poorer places one can get them at 18k.

Cause this one supports your bias shey? Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by progress69: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
I have never bought rice more than 16k even when it was the highest.. And that is Ibadan.. I don't know where you guys buy yours at 20k. Not saying you are lying though.

Anyhoo, rice is around 13k last week but I predict it will become too cheap before December.

Bros. The thing tire me. U don't know how this opposition people do their propaganda. cheesy
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2016
progress69:

Bros. The thing tire me. U don't know how this opposition people do their propaganda. cheesy

It is not propaganda. The cheapest rice in Port Harcourt is 21k. You guys in Ibadan are lucky.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Below are fb screenshots of Anambra government official and the people on the streets. Chino you should judge instead of being sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Worthless fool who attracted Coscharis in the first place? B.astards like you will continue to die over out matter. We can put all our pictures on the bag of rice, what is your business? The rice is selling for 9k kill your frustrated self.

Go and weep for your useless Imo state.

Jobless poverty infested old B.astard should you should just go and burn yourself to ashes. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s]
Abagworo:

You are a confirmed alika. Coscharis invested at home and it's good but what is Obiano's business to the extent of putting his picture on the rice and his aides lying it is sold 9k? You and your cohorts should get over this your psychosis and learn to embrace criticism without crying or forming Anambra this Igbo that.
[/s]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Ezi it is selling for 9k now kill yourself cheesy

Use the time you waste every day online to weep for your broke, useless and worthless Imo state

[s]
Abagworo:
Below are fb screenshots of Anambra government official and the people on the streets. Chino you should judge instead of being sentimental.
[/s]

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2016
I am beginning to dislike Obiano. Why all the propaganda to deceive Anambra people?

too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:

Fake news? I should site an example? To convince you? I don't think I can do that. I'd do better as a moral psychiatrist. After I'm done laying your ooze bare your Aorta takes in fresh air. Zero pun intended.

Don't even try to shift the goal post with me. It doesn't work. You said Anambra state government produce no rice for no other reason but because you feel they produce no rice. Your Coscharis is not sufficient.

We all know no business man will ditch his brand for yours if a deal never happened. Your claim to the contrary shows either a poor knowledge of economics or great zeal for mischief.

Bringing up Obiano's photo again is a pointer to your negative approach towards the news. We all know Obiano loves himself so much. But his image on any product doesn't make the story behind it false. I don't like pride myself but I wouldn't use that as an excuse to discredit anyone.

I only see you creating troubles whenever and wherever Igbo is mentioned. Except it's about Rochas then your patriotism and imaginary philosophical cap comes up. Grow up. You are been used.

6 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
I am beginning to dislike Obiano. Why all the propaganda to deceive Anambra people?

too bad!
You too? I thought Abagworo was the only senseless Imolite on this forum, you fall my hand o.
My Anambra rice there

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin see this pained and frustrated dude. I just can't stop laughing at your hilarious but senseless comment
what is senseless about his comment? you spend more time in romance section with 21 yr olds and you burst into politics section to play tribal card which gives you away as a 21 year old who still has a long way to go
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Yyeske:
You too? I thought Abagworo was the only senseless Imolite on this forum, you fall my hand o.
My Anambra rice there
That's no way to talk. you fall my hand too.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2016
You don't need to like him as we already liked him. Spend some time to weep about your useless Imo state. We don't need your like or whatever. Ndi ala!

[s]
Beremx:

too bad!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by repogirl(f): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Badbelle people are on their way.......

They are presently looking for how to debunk this news. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by prinsam30: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
it makes no sense when I can't get it my area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. / Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.