Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Never Trust Anyone! (lol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Anyone! (lol) (660 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
A man rented a house and moved in with his family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from #400,000 to #500,000. He didn't complain because he liked the house. The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck. The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She borrowed the money and gave the husband to pay the rent. The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful and he paid back later. 2 years later, the house rent increased to #700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What he found out really shook him: The house belonged to his wife. The question is: What will you do if you were the man and what will you do if you were the woman? Pls be sincere with your comment.......pls ponder& give ur comments
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by naijamakossa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
ladyF:
grin
y u dey shine teeth grin
ladyF:
grin
y u dey shine teeth
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol ... Simple .. Break the news to her and collect all my money back and if she wouldn't give it back then she would take over the expense of our feeding ,sheltering even paying of the kids school fees .. Inshort she would take over my responsibilities as the man of the house
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by naijamakossa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
I will just faint and die
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by sinaj(f): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jeeeeeeez! cheesy

Serzly I wnt knw wot to do lol

It's just crazy

Erm... if m d wife, I will tell him that um...

I borrowed the money to build the house nd av nt finished paying it lipsrsealed
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by Cool23(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abi o wetin else I go do
Dapsonemmanuel:
Lol ... Simple .. Break the news to her and collect all my money back and if she wouldn't give it back then she would take over the expense of our feeding ,sheltering even paying of the kids school fees .. Inshort she would take over my responsibilities as the man of the house
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by vicstar(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
that woman is capable of murder undecided
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by fav444(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
ODM
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by Movesz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
smart woman; I love her.

I mean why rent a house when you could build one?
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
If I was the man...I go just lock up. Whenever oga agent comes to ask for money, I'd tell him I'm not paying..I'd tell him to do his worse..

Make i know wetin wan happen!
Make I know whether my wife thing no be thing.. angry
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
If I was the man...I go just lock up. Whenever oga agent comes to ask for money, I'd tell him I'm not paying..I'd tell him to do his worse..

Make i know wetin wan happen!
Make I know whether my wife thing no be my thing.. angry
Re: Never Trust Anyone! (lol) by naijaboiy: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
So I'll be renting a house and I won't see the landlord physically? undecided

(1) (Reply)

16 Hilarious Reasons Why Men And Women Will Never Understand Each Other / She Left Me Because Am Too Typical An African Man / Why Sex In The Afternoon Is Loved By Most Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.