Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. (4576 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / She Wants To Ruin Me / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Any time My girlfriend Visits she can never sleep at night if she's not being cuddled by me...Even when I manage to cuddle her to sleep, she wouldn't let go of my hands even when she has slept. thing is.. I feel so uncomfortable cuddling her to sleep, I find it very hard to sleep in that cuddling position because i'm the freestyle sleeping type. I've stopped the cuddling because it's depriving me of my sleep now she's threatening to walk away if I stop cuddling her. Guys what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by LeoFish92(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
You are still asking? Cuddling is the easiest way to penetrate her from behind, while the cuddling is at its advanced stage, gently pull out out your Siemens and insert into her Sagem, you'll come back here and tell us how you've been enjoying your relationship cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by herzern1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
The Guy above me...

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by sinaj(f): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
LeoFish92:
You are still asking? Cuddling is the easiest way to penetrate her from behind, while the cuddling is at its advanced stage, gently pull out out your Siemens and insert into her Sagem, you'll come back here and tell us how you've been enjoying your relationship cheesy
FEAR GOD! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cuddling: A punishment meted out to guys so they can't sleep at night.

The result you'll get is a dislocated hand and a painful böner. lipsrsealed

What sort of girl leaves a relationship because she can't be cuddled?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by LeoFish92(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
sinaj:
FEAR GOD! grin
I just offered the dude a practical way to turn the weakness in his relationship into its greatest strength

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
LeoFish92:

bros I no de beg for kpekus naw.... na sleep I want

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Cuddling: A punishment meted out to guys so they can't sleep at night.

The result you'll get is a dislocated hand and a painful boner. lipsrsealed

What sort of girl leaves a relationship because she can't be cuddled?

Truth.... u re so right
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
LeoFish92:

I just offered the dude a practical way to turn the weakness in his relationship into its greatest strength

Lol.... you won't understand because you re not in my shoes
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by LeoFish92(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Passy089:

bros I no de beg for kpekus naw.... na sleep I want
OK, una don dey knack for a long time now ba? Make una FEAR GOD O
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
LeoFish92:
OK, una don dey knack for a long time now ba? Make una FEAR GOD O

na normal tin naw
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by jonaifame22(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmmm I love to cuddle a gal to sleep,i'll just hold on to one of her breast till daybreak, it jus reminds of me of avril lavigne's keep holding on mp3 song

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
....... grin grin grin. The need for cuddling is real na.

The threat to leave is too much tho.

Can you compromise? Like maybe hold her/snuggle until she falls asleep, then quietly break off into freestyle?

I mean normal sleep cycle involves series of toss and turn and positional changes. Perhaps rotate. Between. Cuddling her and freestyling within the night?

I guess this means, she has to be a heavy sleeper (otherwise, she will awake and pull you back. In with A death grip.).

Try. The aforementioned. Suggestion. If it doesn't work, then part ways.

LIfe is too short for lack of sleep. undecided. Kai. Things we do for the ones we love.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
jonaifame22:
Hmmmm I love to cuddle a gal to sleep,i'll just hold on to one of her breast till daybreak, it jus reminds of me of avril lavigne's keep holding on mp3 song

Badt guy
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Xiadnat:
....... grin grin grin. The need for cuddling is real na.

The threat to leave is too much tho.

Can you compromise? Like maybe hold her/snuggle until she falls asleep, then quietly break off into freestyle?

I mean normal sleep cycle involves series of toss and turn and positional changes. Perhaps rotate. Between. Cuddling her and freestyling within the night?

I guess this means, she has to be a heavy sleeper (otherwise, she will awake and pull you back. In with A death grip.).

Try. The aforementioned. Suggestion. If it doesn't work, then part ways.

LIfe is too short for lack of sleep. undecided. Kai. Things we do for the ones we love.

Thanks alot man
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Passy089:

Thanks alot man

Thanks a lot period. Or full stop. angry

IF you don't see "M". Or "F", try not to ascribe gender. You assume I am a man because what?? Females can't write or be this eloquent, intelligent and bold? Take this recommendation to heart, it will serve you well.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Xiadnat:

IF you don't see "M". Or "F", try not to ascribe gender. You assume I am a man because what?? Females can't write or be this eloquent, intelligent and bold? Take this recommendation to heart, it will serve you well.

Ohhh sorry my bad.
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by orieoda(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Of all the political, social and economic challenges in Nigeria, cuddling is your girlfriend's problem shocked.....what is the total age of you and your girlfriend self tongue
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by AyamBlaze: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Xiadnat:

lol. E pain am angry
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Just do it . when she's knocked out sleep remove yerself from her.
•••••••
Buti agree with ya girl though,i like the idea of cuddlin' until sleep comes.

orieoda:
Of all the political, social and economic challenges in Nigeria, cuddling is your girlfriend's problem shocked.....what is the total age of you and your girlfriend self tongue

You nor get girlfriend tongue
This is a fundamental right angry she should be able ta cuddle her boo even all night!
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
orieoda:

Everybody Have their own problems
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by orieoda(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Just do it . when she's knocked out sleep remove yerself from her.
•••••••
Buti agree with ya girl though,i like the idea of cuddlin' until sleep comes.

You nor get girlfriend tongue
This is a fundamental right angry she should be able ta cuddle her boo even all night!

And is it your fundamental right for a lady u are not legally married to, to spend most nights in your house? Just give her belle, your eyes go clear tongue
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
orieoda:

And is it your fundamental right for a lady u are not legally married to, to spend most nights in your house? Just give her belle, your eyes go clear tongue
shocked is that what you do?
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by sexymoma(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
abeg how una dey cuddle una babe wey body dey pain una
i bliv this thing should be romantic

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by IamNawty(f): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
sexymoma:
abeg how una dey cuddle una babe wey body dey pain una
i bliv this thing should be romantic

I'm not cool with it
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by ABEngine(m): 2:45am On Sep 02, 2016
sinaj:
FEAR GOD! grin

That's how they wiii be spoiling cuddling for me..
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Moses247(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089 post5=48937194:
Any time My girlfriend Visits she can never sleep at night if she's not being cuddled by me...Even when I manage to cuddle her to sleep, she wouldn't let go of my hands even when she has slept. thing is.. I feel so uncomfortable cuddling her to sleep, I find it very hard to sleep in that cuddling position because i'm the freestyle sleeping type. I've stopped the cuddling because it's depriving me of my sleep now she's threatening to walk away if I stop cuddling her. Guys what do I do?
sorry about dat man, me sef nor sabi dat cuddling thing at all. at first mine was so bitter if I dnt cuddle her to sleep. but now she understands. talk to her dat u just can't cuddle her to sleep because u ain't comfortable at all and it makes u not to sleep.
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Xiadnat:

damn woman...chill....no be fight na...all these femin**#

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
U KNOW WHAT ANYTIME SHE ASKS TO BE CUDDLED JUST BRING OUT 'BABA' 'AGBA' IF U DO DAT FOR TWO DAYS SHE NO GO ASK FOR CUDDLE AGAIN grin
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheBatman:

damn woman...chill....no be fight na...all these femin**#

Dont mind her....person wey no indicate her gender ...i be winch? how i wan take know whether she be male or female
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op You ain't Romantic angry

This is what you should be happy about, its a free opportunity to..... grin
Make I stop there...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Check Out Most Butty Lagos Girls Pics / Bored.. Want To Meet Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.