Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. (4602 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / She Wants To Ruin Me / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:
Op You ain't Romantic angry

This is what you should be happy about, its a free opportunity to..... grin
Make I stop there...

Abeg forget romance... cheesy cheesy afterall i don already chop naw....na sleep sure pass
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

Abeg forget romance... cheesy cheesy afterall i don already chop naw....na sleep sure pass

So you eat once in a day and get satisfied the whole day?? angry
The more reason why I said you ain't romantic grin
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

So you eat once in a day and get satisfied the whole day?? angry
The more reason why I said you ain't romantic grin

cheesy Ahhhh i no de get chance naw...so night wey i suppose rest prepare for work tomorrow i go de busy de nyash babe wen i know say its always available at my request 247
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy Ahhhh i no de get chance naw...so night wey i suppose rest prepare for work tomorrow i go de busy de nyash babe wen i know say its always available at my request 247

Choi sad
So, she's always at your beck each time you need it o? She's more than a girlfriend na grin
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Choi sad
So, she's always at your beck each time you need it o? She's more than a girlfriend na grin

cheesy cheesy what are friends for?? if she cant epp me when I'm cheesy then what re we doing?? as a matter of fact she's getting married to some Dude soon Lol
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy cheesy what are friends for?? if she cant epp me when I'm cheesy then what re we doing?? as a matter of fact she's getting married to some Dude soon Lol
shocked shocked shocked and you Banging someone's wife-to-be?
Tell me why God should forgive you undecided
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

shocked shocked shocked and you Banging someone's wife-to-be?
Tell me why God should forgive you undecided

Before nko why won't he forgive Me cheesy I've Been the one taking care of the kittycat for long naw.....perhaps its kinda sentforth from her to me. cheesy cheesy afterall my wife to be is somewhere giving somebody head....life is not fair
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

Before nko why won't he forgive Me cheesy I've Been the one taking care of the kittycat for long naw.....perhaps its kinda sentforth from her to me. cheesy cheesy afterall my wife to be is somewhere giving somebody head....life is not fair

grin grin grin
God is Fair
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

grin grin grin God is Fair

Debbiehills if I'm with you ehhh i wont mind cuddling ..u re pretty cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

Debbiehills if I'm with you ehhh i wont mind cuddling ..u re pretty cheesy cheesy
Choi, I like this name o...
Make I kuku open new account with the name grin
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

Choi, I like this name o...
Make I kuku open new account with the name

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:
Choi, I like this name o... Make I kuku open new account with the name

Haahahaha oboi i dn use style create new name give u
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

Haahahaha oboi i dn use style create new name give u

C'mon, don't feel too important grin
I ain't opening No Sh!t grin tongue
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

C'mon, don't feel too important grin I ain't opening No Sh!t grin tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy check ur email
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy check ur email

If I check, make I...... grin
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

If I check, make I...... grin

cheesy you know d drills na cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy you know d drills na cheesy cheesy

Ion Know No Poo grin
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Ion Know No Poo grin

How will u know cheesy ....hope u re not getting cuddles from Oga tonight Lol
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by brightalo1010: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
I no go sleep comfortably sake of a lady? my anger for this tory na the place wey the op talk say the girl dey threaten to quit the relationship because of the cuddling .smh
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by brightalo1010: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
I no go sleep comfortably sake of a lady? my anger for this tory na the place wey the op talk say the girl dey threaten to quit the relationship because of the cuddling .smh.why this kan ladies no dey come my lane sef? why na only cool headed ladies I dey meet for my life sef?
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
brightalo1010:
I no go sleep comfortably sake of a lady? my anger for this tory na the place wey the op talk say the girl dey threaten to quit the relationship because of the cuddling .smh

Bros no be joke o....na so i see d mata, something wey no gt head wan cause problm for me
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Debbywills(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

How will u know cheesy ....hope u re not getting cuddles from Oga tonight Lol
Of course I will angry If not, I'll break his head
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:
Of course I will angry If not, I'll break his head

Hahahahaha shey u know that's a short cut to the promised land
Re: Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. by brightalo1010: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Passy089:

Bros no be joke o....na so i see d mata, something wey no gt head wan cause problm for me

Bruh..try and let her know and understand that there is time for everything under the earth na,a time to cuddle and a time to sleep.

Debbywills na every time you dey hold your lover like rubber band in the name of been romantic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Village Girls / A Thread For Weirdos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.