Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? (26897 Views)

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v / Jidenna Classic Man And Wizkid - LIVE In Lagos / PHOTO : Tiwa Savage And The Classic Man, Jidenna At The Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by tellwisdom: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
You need to tell me who they are, first undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by adegeye38(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
None...

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
D
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by dadaha: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Ridiculous question ! Who gets paid at the end matters. In fact the real question which is highly appropriate is "who jidenna epp? "undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by assana: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
undecidedhow will that change my life or the present condition of APC#checkmysignature#
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by kzokul(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Who jidenna don epp?we are talking of d 6th richest man on d planet and ur talking bullshit...... Mark all the way.....
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
*Oh baby I am a classic lady* singing...... kiss cool
But I am also a tech lover so I gotta meet with Mark for some invaluable knowledge cos u know what they say: knowledge is power smiley wink cool
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by codeslayer(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Who jidenna help? undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by bushguy: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
When I am not stupid. What does chidimma oh sorry Jidenna or what do you call him sef will offer me? Even on my way to meeting him, no dulling
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by adaksbullet: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2016
geostrata:
your English fit change Mark Zukerberg skin colour to charcoal black and his hair to Dada grin grin grin grinsad
his mack zocabus his no or speek English than me? undecided meeeennnn niaja ppls his not alway sherish whot his have undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by dani1luv: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Tah! Fvck Jidenna and his dyed bia bia, who him epp? angry

But I will sha see mike during business hours and party with Jidenna at night.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What is a Jidenna?
Is a kind of dog
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Kaybaba5(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Instead of meeting anyone I would rather carry my wheelbarrow continue hustling..........

E go better one day....
I will be like them...
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2016
herzern1:

Tell your boyfriend(Johnnydon22) to dye his beard...

And save us all these unecessary hatred....
How can I hate Jidenna nwanne nke'm when you are still alive? My friend get your head out ya butt.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by SuperBlack: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Who em Epp?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by softkid02(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark for cying out lou he's d founder of facebook an inspiration to young enterprenuers as myself you can always get to see jidenna on tele
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by SuperBlack: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Instead of meeting anyone I would rather carry my wheelbarrow continue hustling..........

E go better one day....
I will be like them...
Lolz. You have a good dream
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Who classic man epp?? undecided

The 7th richest man in the world wore simple top, jeans an sneakers. No Gucci, no Versace, no Louboutin, no blings, no expensive jewelry.

Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Lovelynature(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2016
I will meet Mark Zuckerberg, to know the secret of his success
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by herzern1(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
How can I hate Jidenna nwanne nke'm when you are still alive? My friend get your head out ya butt.

Is this one okay??....
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Without even thinking about it...Mark of course grin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by magicminister: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Jidenna.
I can make 50-100 thousand dollars of him in a week.

I don't have the ideas to make 1 kobo from mark!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark all the way.

Jidenna has contributed nothing to our GDP, while Facebook has boosted the businesses of thousands of Nigerians, including mine 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by rakabuba001(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:
Some people will come here and yab whoever doesn't pick Mark.

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2016
I'll choose Mark based on my Area of professionalism and simplicity.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:
Some people will come here and yab whoever doesn't pick Mark.

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.
Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Jay542(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Mark will do, I will watch Jidenna on TV and sing along with him, but Mark, I need to talk to one-on-one
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by SweetieConstie(f): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
So, all the news on FP this week is gon' be about Mark Zuckerburg, ryh?? undecided

Issorite!
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by dweeb(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Ajibel:
Zuckerberg!!!!

Only people in the IT industry would appreciate his coming.

It means a lot for we programmers and developers.

You said it all.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by BoneTackle: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Tell him it bothers on business development ideas. Thank you
'Borders' not 'bothers'

You dey even share the comment sef

Is it with this kind of 'hingrish' that you will make your business ideas presentations?

All these buhari supporters sef...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ipledge01: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg I know, who is jidenna? animal, place or things?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by bravetentewa(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg make the guy come tell us wetin dey game now, Xmas don reach and the hustle is real. I hope you'll remove all those unnecessary security for Facebook make person quick hammer. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.