Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? (26898 Views)

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v / Jidenna Classic Man And Wizkid - LIVE In Lagos / PHOTO : Tiwa Savage And The Classic Man, Jidenna At The Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
lilbazy:
you are an ipob right ?
What potrayed IPOB in what i wrote? It's clear hatred has got the better of you.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Peezie07(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:
Some people will come here and yab whoever doesn't pick Mark.

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.
You took the words right outta my mouth. Nice but there's a BUT. Ideas are unlimited. You're a little bit of a chauvinist.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by oluwasegun007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
A meeting with Mark will change my financial life for the better,

@list I'll be able to afford Jidenna com play at ma B.day
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Goldencollins: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.

I love you for this
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by sportman117: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
jidenna is broke and can't add value, mack the money man would add value and may help me with money
[url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by truthspeaks: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Actually, it's a comparison.
Shabib:

This is not a case of comparism, it is that of preference. Deeplow said it better.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
ColtPython:

Mike Dean?
No, American Caucausian my friend.sad
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
Actually, it's a comparison.
thanks.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by chaotik(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Tah! Fvck Jidenna and his dyed bia bia, who him epp? angry

But I will sha see mike during business hours and party with Jidenna at night.
no be only mike . . . Na joshua . . .

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Alvin007: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
While y'all are choosing, Mark is having fun on the 3rd mainland bridge... cheesy grin
Who Mark and Jidenna Epp?

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ColtPython(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
No, American Caucausian my friend.sad

Ah... Mike Posner cheesy
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ColtPython(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Alvin007:
While y'all are choosing, Mark is having fun on the 3rd mainland bridge... cheesy grin
Who Mark and Jidenna Epp?

Oga this isn't 3rd mainland bridge.

Its the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Alvin007: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
ColtPython:

Oga this isn't 3rd mainland bridge.

Its the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge

Just saying he has crossed from the mainland (yaba)...to the island.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
ColtPython:

Ah... Mike Posner cheesy
Finally.cheesy

He and I are gonna pop pills at quillox, just like we did in Ibiza.wink

I like you, you are fun.cool
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ColtPython(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Finally.cheesy

He and I are gonna pop pills at quillox, just like we did in Ibiza.wink

I like you, you are fun.cool

Now following you milady cool
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
ColtPython:

Now following you milady cool
Lol, I guess I have to follow you too now.grin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Mjjordan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
What's with Mark and that particular shirt on him
He's always on it!
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by brainpower(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
ebuclassic18:

wat if u meet jidenna and ur life change like dat of olajumoke?

What makes you think I like Olajumoke's change? I have never commented about her story through out the time she was trending. I hope that wherever she is, she's doing well.
Just an acknowledgment from Mark is worth more than all the hip hop brands to me.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by crackhouse(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.
they ask u simple question and u are writing poem.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Elle277(f): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
who dey epp sef...
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Christy034: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Zuckerberg ofcos
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.
I dont know what to say to you but

bruh you have sense......
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by MrObontami(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.

You are A wisE man smiley
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by kennynikky(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.
GODFORBID bad tng u 2 get sence, nyc1 bro dat was in my mind b4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.