Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? (26901 Views)

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v / Jidenna Classic Man And Wizkid - LIVE In Lagos / PHOTO : Tiwa Savage And The Classic Man, Jidenna At The Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Spartanville(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
I wil go for jidenna
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=lilbazy post=48940663]how on God's green earth will you compare zukerberg to jidenna ? I never thought someone would dream of asking this kind of question. [/quote

even if you ave the chance to discus with him wat will u gain u ave a dull brain,,,,,after discussion you go back home the same,,except he dashes u money
remember the case of olajumoke the bread seller how her life was transformed by meeting a celebrity in the entertainment world,,,, forget about the hype mark has help can still come both ways

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Jidenna
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by mohreyChriz(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
wetin ah wan use jidenna do ??...na mark joor..

Taking a pic wid the sixth world richest man can earn me fast fame than a bae posting nude pic on net
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by olagamalin(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
BoneTackle:
'Borders' not 'bothers'

You dey even share the comment sef

Is it with this kind of 'hingrish' that you will make your business ideas presentations?

All these buhari supporters sef...SMH

Lmfao...Haba.... KNOCKOUT. He can always enlist the help of an interpreter. Idea is key

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2016
even if you ave the chance to discus with him wat will u gain u ave a dull brain,,,,,after discussion you go back home the same,,except he dashes u money
remember the case of olajumoke the bread seller how her life was transformed by meeting a celebrity in the entertainment world,,,, forget about the hype mark has help can still come both ways
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2016
ColtPython:

Mike Tyson?

Magic Mike

Michael Jackson?

You don't know any Caucausian Mikes?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by danot1030: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2016
thank you, your mtn gist was correct
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Shabib:

Mike Adenuga, right?
Is he white?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
brainpower:
Who "classic man help"? Depends on your aspirations. If you want to be like wizkid then go for Jidenna.
Me I'll go for Mark without even thinking about it. Even wizkid himself will go for mark sef. Seun will go for mark. Buhari will go for mark. The reason is cos mark has a lot to offer. Mark is one of the most influential men in the world but Jidenna can't even influence R and B music self. Lol.
See Jidenna with plenty bodyguards while mark the 7th richest man in the world walks the street alone. No hating sha.

wat if u meet jidenna and ur life change like dat of olajumoke?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by olagamalin(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
blueseacats:
Your post sounded perfect until the end, how can you mention tinubu where there is a discussion about business leaders, your comments on jidenna is right on point, mark as a global IT investor and a business man who has earned the respect of warren buffet , Carlos slim helu and the likes of them, it would have been perfect if you mentioned dangote, yes that is one of the business leaders that can be in marks league, pls I want to believe that name tinubu in this discussion is a typo, pls correct it.

I do think he's entitled to his choice ....if you can agree with him from the Start, I do think you should respect his preference. The thrust of his comment lies in the extant provisions of Section 39 of the CRFN.

I will love to meet OBJ .
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by kullozone(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Tah! Fvck Jidenna and his dyed bia bia, who him epp? angry

But I will sha see mike during business hours and party with Jidenna at night.
who is Mike Is that one coming too?

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by abbeyty(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2016
make den come meet me for my own house. i no dey go nowhere to meet anyone lol
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Is he white?
ionno
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by lucianohase(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2016
U r right
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by lucianohase(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Ajibel:
Zuckerberg!!!!

Only people in the IT industry would appreciate his coming.

It means a lot for we programmers and developers.
grin U r right
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by miketayo(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
So you don't know Mike? Hmm

too many mikes which of them cos no one mentioned mike on this thread..
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by miketayo(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2016
publicenemy:

What?

wat
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by tno4real(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Who is jidenna?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by doncharleyosumo(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:
Some people will come here and yab whoever doesn't pick Mark.

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.

You nailed it real good!
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by JayJayGee: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Mark will do, I will watch Jidenna on TV and sing along with him, but Mark, I need to talk to one-on-one
In your mind you have said something reasonable shey?..
undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by lilbazy(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Shabib:

This is not a case of comparism, it is that of preference. Deeplow said it better.
you are an ipob right ?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Themandator: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
lilbazy:
how on God's green earth will you compare zukerberg to jidenna ? I never thought someone would dream of asking this kind of question.

Why would you want to meet Mark?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Boyooosa(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Tell him it borders on business development ideas. Thank you
u can relate tru him as well, he just mentioned that he arranged "all' the meetings grin na.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by CecyAdrian(f): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Hypothetically, I wouldn't even bother getting your message accross to him. Doesn't sound interesting. We hear that everyday, we need something fresh! grin

Hypothetically, I wouldn't even bother getting your message accross to him. Doesn't sound interesting. We hear that everyday, we need something fresh!

I hear, and when Mark decides to make an offer to buy my my business idea in years to come, I will let him know an assistant of him years back refused me a meeting of proposing the idea to him, Brian Acton's story comes to mind wink
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ColtPython(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
You don't know any Caucausian Mikes?

Mike Dean?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Revolva(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
I will shake hands to both Americans great people
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Bioadapt1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Mark will do, I will watch Jidenna on TV and sing along with him, but Mark, I need to talk to one-on-one
i feel u
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by deeplow: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
blueseacats:
Your post sounded perfect until the end, how can you mention tinubu where there is a discussion about business leaders, your comments on jidenna is right on point, mark as a global IT investor and a business man who has earned the respect of warren buffet , Carlos slim helu and the likes of them, it would have been perfect if you mentioned dangote, yes that is one of the business leaders that can be in marks league, pls I want to believe that name tinubu in this discussion is a typo, pls correct it.

Bro, I am a political scientist!!! My business with Tinubu isn't exactly business the way you see it. I am a Nigerian, he seems the most likely to help my political career, as compared to Barack Obama or Donald Trump. Hope you get it now.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
olagamalin:

I do think he's entitled to his choice ....if you can agree with him from the Start, I do think you should respect his preference. The thrust of his comment lies in the extant provisions of Section 39 of the CRFN.

I will love to meet OBJ .
You are right actually, just that when we place people where they obviously don't belong, it makes younger generation get confused about what really is the difference between business and politics,we need to always remind youths that politics and business are two different things at least we owe them that much.

Last year I wept when a graduate of economics stated that " Nigerian government is doing her duties by being the highest employer of labour". It took 3 hours of argument and loads of examples and the contribution of other critical thinkers around to finally convince a graduate of economics that a country where government is the highest employer of labour is dysfunctional one, and that the sole responsibility of government is to create conducive environment for business leaders to thrive.that kind of thinking amongst our youths can generate a huge negative effect on the economy.

High school leavers are on this forum reading ,they don't know much about information literacy, some of what they read here will end up shaping their lives ,that's just the reason I thought mentioning tinubu and business in the same conversation is not a good example, as regards the word "business leader"

But again like you said, he's entitled to his opinion .

We can do better by categorizing people in the area where they became champions above all obstacles, if am to meet my favorite politician, I will demand to see the likes of Winston Churchill , why? Only those who lead and came out victorious in times war and hardship can claim that authority as leadership champions. On the other hand if am to meet business leader, I will demand to see dangote, I want to know how he mastered the tricks of the richest man in Babylon , how he became the richest man in Africa doing non oil business and navigating around in one of the most business unfriendly environment in the world where even the most hardened and knowledgable business men in the world are scared to come.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
classic man and yoga boss for real....i love jedinna
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Bro, I am a political scientist!!! My business with Tinubu isn't exactly business the way you see it. I am a Nigerian, he seems the most likely to help my political career, as compared to Barack Obama or Donald Trump. Hope you get it now.
Now I get you clearly, he's a political player. I thought you wanted him for business advice, I felt that was strange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Cameron Okoye Gets VERIFIED On Instagram / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.