Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? (26896 Views)

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v / Jidenna Classic Man And Wizkid - LIVE In Lagos / PHOTO : Tiwa Savage And The Classic Man, Jidenna At The Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Me i no send dem,mark too stingy.since i don dey beg am for FB make him press me like $100k when he no dey use again him no dey respond,if people see me with Jidenna dem go think say i be homo cos e go dey awkward to see 2 fresh,hans guys chillin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by rakabuba001(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
All I know is most peeps will go for Xucarbag my friend that facebook boy. grin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by dongreatty(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Mark will do, I will watch Jidenna on TV and sing along with him, but Mark, I need to talk to one-on-one

I concur
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by mikool007(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Zuckerberg will hv a lot wise things to pass on buh i can c jidenna mainly out of curiosity natin more
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Donshemzy1234: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
in deeplow's voice......

Just pls lemme know if daris any opportunity to meeting Bola Tinubu
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by MrsExplorer(f): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:
Some people will come here and yab whoever doesn't pick Mark.

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.

so much sense and yet so funny
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by miketayo(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Tah! Fvck Jidenna and his dyed bia bia, who him epp? angry

But I will sha see mike during business hours and party with Jidenna at night.

who is mike plss
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by flokii: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
@OP who Jidenna Epp?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by miketayo(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
publicenemy:
zukerberg what are you doing to end racism in you country and will you seek Nigerian citizenship if Donald Trump becomes The President of the United States ?

how is that any concern of him

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by prinsam30: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg my people na who be Jide nna, is he the first son of Jide Kosoko
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Decryptor(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.

I was smiling to myself and enjoying your write-up until i read the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by jollyjdaark: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.
u get sense die bro...

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark is the best choice if you ask me. Jidenna na trabalistic guy I can tell already.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by jaywhoco(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.
insightful
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2016
miketayo:

who is mike plss
So you don't know Mike? Hmm
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by publicenemy(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2016
miketayo:

how is that any concern of him
What?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
dadaha:
Ridiculous question ! Who gets paid at the end matters. In fact the real question which is highly appropriate is "who jidenna epp? "undecided
Good question? grin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
codeslayer:
Who jidenna help? undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ColtPython(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:

Mike Tyson?

Magic Mike

Michael Jackson?

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't even know who Jidena is. One hour lunch with Mark Zuckerberg is all i need.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by danot1030: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
why should I chose the classic man over Mark Zuckerberg, a man that created one of the wonders of this age and has devoted his life on making life better for everyone including the classic man himself. who has the classic man helped?
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Mike Adenuga, right?

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by repogirl(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2016
This is a difficult choice o. I want to meet with both, cos I like meeting celebs cheesy
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ufondunenye(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Zuckerberg all the way.
Meanwhile,i heard that dia will be eclipse of the moon tomorrow morning.
Any news about that,make I cucma dey my hauz 2mr oo. shocked kiss cry
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2016
lilbazy:
how on God's green earth will you compare zukerberg to jidenna ? I never thought someone would dream of asking this kind of question.
black Africa mentality

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Thanks.
Your post sounded perfect until the end, how can you mention tinubu where there is a discussion about business leaders, your comments on jidenna is right on point, mark as a global IT investor and a business man who has earned the respect of warren buffet , Carlos slim helu and the likes of them, it would have been perfect if you mentioned dangote, yes that is one of the business leaders that can be in marks league, pls I want to believe that name tinubu in this discussion is a typo, pls correct it.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Unlimited22: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
fados4sure:

Is a kind of dog
Na person bf u yab so oh
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Unlimited22:
Na person bf u yab so oh
hahaha
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Sermwell(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2016
repogirl:
This is a difficult choice o. I want to meet with both, cos I like meeting celebs cheesy
If this is an exam, you just failed undecided simple instruction, you cannot follow! Smh
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by repogirl(f): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Sermwell:

If this is an exam, you just failed undecided simple instruction, you cannot follow! Smh
Good thing that this is not an exam then.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=lilbazy post=48940663]how on God's green earth will you compare zukerberg to jidenna ? I never thought someone would dream of asking this kind of question. [/quotel
even if you ave the chance to discus with him wat will u gain u ave a dull brain,,,,,after discussion you go back home the same,,except he dashes u money
remember the case of olajumoke the bread seller how her life was transformed by meeting a celebrity in the entertainment world,,,, forget about the hype mark has help can still come both ways

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Ibcrown(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Jide of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Loses His 2 Year Old Son / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.