Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic (817 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by kester113(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2016
The word'mosquitoes' is from a spanish word meaning Little Fly. Mosquitoes are considered to be romantic and master at fore.play.This however is due to the following reasons:
(1)They love secret &dark places :Whenever,you are in a darkplace,be rest assured that you've got companies of mosquitoes.Secret & dark places suggests a seductive environment.That is where they like to be with their prey.Have you ever wondered why they like dark places. (studies have shown that some have affinity for dark colour depending on their species). This behaviour is not uncommon among lovers who enjoys to be alone with their s.ex partner to explore their way to the dark world.

(2) They love to suck your body :This is a skillful art of pre-intimacy.Humans adore sucking.I think it's in their genetic make-up because even as babies we know how to suck by instinct{some babies even bite smiley }.Just as humans suck for cum,mosquitoes suck for blood

(3)They love to hum in your ear : Blowing air or whispering into ladies' ear is a major turn-on for them,doing this increases their pleasure gear.This art of fore.play is also practiced by the mosquito.They love to hum in your ear,still wondering why?

(4)Then,theypierce you: Just as humans love cum and the pleasure that comes with it,so also the sweetness of blood during piercing makes them come again(quite a romantic notion though)for more piercing.Many a time,it is observed that before they pierce you to get blood,they must suck your body & hum in your ear.
So,when next you are taking a tour with your s.ex partner to the dark world whose entrance is forest filled.Just remember that mosquitoes are romantic,so you should also be.Don't hurry s.ex isn't a maranthan race.what do you think?
cc: lalasticlala
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by Ishopbest: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by kester113(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by dannyben5: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Oh really? teach me more....

Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by Smallb0b0(f): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Naughty person
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by kester113(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Smallb0b0:
Naughty person
Haba! why you dey yab your protegee na?
abi you forget say na you be my mentor,am still learnin from you oo

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by Julietcutie(f): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
grin I don't need mosquitoes romance Abeg
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by GoldenJAT(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
and in conclusion?we should be like MOSQUITO.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by kester113(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin I don't need mosquitoes romance Abeg
smiley Learn And Be Wise
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by kester113(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and in conclusion?we should be like MOSQUITO.
No,.. we shouldn't be.jstLearn And Be romantic
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by Dioxidane: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mosquitoes are annoying when they bite... From what I know of 'piercing' like you compared to humans, it's not the same abeg...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic by Julietcutie(f): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
kester113:
smiley Learn And Be Wise
?

(1) (Reply)

31 Thoughts That Go Through Your Head During Really Good Sex / Proof Women Want Sex More Than Men.. Check It Out / 5 Things Every Virgin Should Know – No One Will Ever Tell You This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.