Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (6475 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:44am On Oct 03, 2009
Ok I need to know how do you handle an ex who doesn't want to understand that its over. . .

What do you do to an ex who takes pleasure in stalking you? especially when you both dating different people and the ship has sailed. . .yet the person doesn't want to let you be? undecided
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by hamilton12: 4:53am On Oct 03, 2009
simple tell him 2 stp, nd tell ur new guy abt him
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:57am On Oct 03, 2009
hamilton12:

simple tell him 2 stp, nd tell your new guy abt him

Its not about telling him to stop cus that has been done a couple of times and I'm not dealing with a normal guy here but a psycho case!

I've told my bf about it. . .but he simply says I should ignore him. . .and I don't expect my bf to go start confronting him cus he's way matured n better than that!

But it seems this dude is so bent on being a nuisance. . .I mean if we both in different relationships and doing fine with them. . .then what's the issue here? undecided
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Tudor6(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2009
Pull out a magnum handgun and point towards him while acting all crazy, murderous and suicidal. . . . .he aint ever coming back after that!
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2009
I will kill her with kataport.

1 Like

Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by r231(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Ok I need to know how do you handle an ex who doesn't want to understand that its over. . .

What do you do to an ex who takes pleasure in stalking you? especially when you both dating different people and the ship has sailed. . .yet the person doesn't want to let you be? undecided

ignor him, act like you didn't see/know him depending on where you are if he continue stalking you, call the police get a restraining order but then again since he is on NL as well he can always catch you here cus restraining order won't work on NL but you can always change your ID but for all d advice dat you get here be sure he knws alrdy cus he is reading as well
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by minute(f): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
Stop responding to him.PERIOD!

Dont answer the calls,dont return the calls, just

delete the messages.If he comes  over,dont answer the door.

If he becomes violent or threatening,you will have to get the

courts and police involved before he does something like . . . . kill you.

This is why stalking Laws were created,to protect the victims before they wind up

six feet under undecided undecided undecided
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by veetubes: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
just give him a kiss and he will be fine
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by banom(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
hamilton12:

simple tell him 2 stp, nd tell your new guy abt him

@ Poster,
Simply give him a bye bye F*UCK , it doesn't cost much being a little nice.

3 Likes

Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by markzeal: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
The question is that actually di he wants from you, just try and hear him out, to know he actually wants, so that the issue will not be complex the more
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Naijagirly(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
banom:

@ Poster,
Simply give him a bye bye F*UCK , it doesn't cost much being a little nice.

The bye bye F@#K is the problem cos like Oliver Twist he go still dey ask for more.Am in the same kind of mess and have tried all possible ways but this guy is still hanging around me like second skin.My own problem is pity cos when he starts crying I just can help it but deep down inside of me I know I don't love him anymore.We fight alot and I just can't stand him around me .everyone keeps calling him my husband and most people beleive we will end up married.I can't kill him myself so to pave way for my real future but then I have weird ideas of paying someone to do him(seriously) cos he threatens to kill me if I get married to someone else.Have arrested him on several occasions but he keeps coming back.
I will keep watching this page maybe I will finally get a remedy to the problem
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
Naijagirly:

The bye bye F@#K is the problem cos like Oliver Twist he go still dey ask for more.Am in the same kind of mess and have tried all possible ways but this guy is still hanging around me like second skin.My own problem is pity cos when he starts crying I just can help it but deep down inside of me I know I don't love him anymore.We fight alot and I just can't stand him around me .everyone keeps calling him my husband and most people beleive we will end up married.I can't kill him myself so to pave way for my real future but then I have weird ideas of paying someone to do him(seriously) cos he threatens to kill me if I get married to someone else.Have arrested him on several occasions but he keeps coming back.
Damn girl I sympathise with you, cant you move away from the area where he leaves?
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by noetic15(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
why should she move away because of an emotional and pathetic looser? . . . . . . . .dont u have a brother . . . or just get someone to threaten him with a gun and warn him sternly never to come near u again. . . is he crazy? shocked shocked
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
Obviously this man is dangerous and is showing killing tendencies. Also dont take him back anytime he guilt-trips you just be stern with him while telling him its over dont hug, kiss or sleep with him for old times sake because that is double messaging.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by lawmanlala(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
aren't there no more important issue to discuss here than this boring ex story. e
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by banom(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Naijagirly:

Honestly, i never took this thread serious but with your post, it seems i will get a little serious,
I had such proble some two years back , in my case was a bad girl i dated, the love was great and i was even saying things like i will marry her in the future, but a time came, i was no longer interested any more in the affair, i wasn't realy smart enough then, i made the mistake of going straight to tell her it was over, the girl attempted killing both herself and myself, but as  a bad boy, i was able to calm issues down, she made it clear that two of us wil be going down, the trouble continued untill my cousine sister that stays in warri gave me a solution, she bought The art of Seduction by Robert greene and gave to me, and asked mer to learn the tricks and strategies listed out in the book, including a more strategic way to end an affair, and the anti seducers character( things you can do that will turn people off) and after learning i went into practice, as the author adviced, i started seeing her every time, talking endlessly and foolishly, dressing any how, doing any thing i want not minding and caring if she was there, at a time she found me disgusting and left me, and finally got married early this year,

If you can lay hand on the book, it will help you very well to understand the kind of a person your guy is and how to manipulate him and quit the realtionship.
Good luck.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
@thonia, the dude is still in love with you. he just can not stand the fact that you don't want him anymore. Also possibly because the "you don't know what you got til it's gone" scenario. he must really be regretting what he lost. P.S if you want him to back off, the only weapon is ignorance.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by koolchicco: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Poster

U need to change location fast,change mobile number,infact change anything changeable  grin then he'll chill after a while.I once did it and it paid off 4 real!
Good Luck!!
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by 2old4that(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
Well, i was . . . i mean i'm in the same situation right now. Duh she knows i have a gf, but she's always using the guise that we're friends. That i'm her best friend and noone can change that. We were good around each other when we were dating, but i had to call it off when i discovered she's dating sum1 else in school. She calls, SMS and stuff even when she's in school. And now, since ASUU's been on strike and her back in Abuja; she's been a pain in the neck. She literally calls, sms and wanting us to go sumplaces. . . etc

Still reading for solution anyway.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Naijagirly(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ Ebony He knows everything about me and himself and my family are best of paddies, The only person in my house who does not like him is my father. sad
@ Noetic the guy and my brother are 2 close for comfort and my brother will never turn a gun on him cry

Many people have this kind of problem and if restraining orders works here in Naija then maybe it will end.I just kind of keep praying that he falls for someone else and leaves me alone.Have tried dating other guys but it does not last more than a month cos the guys leave me cos of this guy.He stalks me and embarrases the person am.If wishes were guguru and groundnut the relationship will be over,  undecided
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
Naijagirly:

@ Ebony He knows everything about me and himself and my family are best of paddies, The only person in my house who does not like him is my father. sad
@ Noetic the guy and my brother are 2 close for comfort and my brother will never turn a gun on him cry

Many people have this kind of problem and if restraining orders works here in Naija then maybe it will end.I just kind of keep praying that he falls for someone else and leaves me alone.[b]Have tried dating other guys but it does not last more than a month cos the guys leave me cos of this guy.He stalks me and embarrases the person am.[/b]If wishes were guguru and groundnut the relationship will be over,  undecided

Ok that's just way overboard. . .since your in Naija. . .why don't you tell your dad about it. . .and get some peeps to put him in his place once and for all. . .
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by MUZBO(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its not about telling him to stop cus that has been done a couple of times and I'm not dealing with a normal guy here but a psycho case!

I've told my bf about it. . .but he simply says I should ignore him. . .and I don't expect my bf to go start confronting him cus he's way matured n better than that!
Thats great! A psycho guy you once fell in love with abi.
What caused the break-up BTW? This might be a poorly calculated case of 'I-cut-him-loose-before-he-cut-me-loose' situations and the poor unprepared guy is going nuts.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by ztyle(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
- kill him na ex

~ pikin wey say mama no go sleep him sef no go sleep!~
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
ztyle:

- kill him na ex

~ pikin wey say mama no go sleep him sef no go sleep!~

LOL grin grin

@ Post:

Why dont you just tell your BF to talk to him, man to man. I'm sure they can sort it out among themselves undecided
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by jaybee3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
Report him to the police. Stalking can be very dangerous as they tend to lead to despicable acts by the disgrunted bf's
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by switchmax8: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
if he is a male give me one fantastic sent forth party for all night show down in one of the best guest house then i beliv he will stop.if she is a female take agbo jedi and give her mad man fucking she will stop calling when you must have injured her.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Akpangbon: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2009
fok him or her to submission.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Omolola1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
shut him up!!!
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
Simple ignore him. As long as he feels he can get on your nerves, you give him that power over you. Once you zone him out for good, he'll move on.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by posakosa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
fast and pray that god puts a wall of demarcation between you two. /physical and spiritual wall of demarcation,

if you have had sex with him, u're probably tied to him spiritually.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by H2O2: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lol James Bassey, the spiritual demons keep knocking on your door huh  cheesy
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by posakosa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
H2O2:

Lol James Bassey, the spiritual demons keep knocking on your door huh  cheesy

who is James Bassey ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria / 5 Great Sex Positions If You Don’t Live Alone / ''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.