Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? (4862 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
This issue is really a serious one. Someone once said something where I was, that you can only lay claim to a woman at that moment she is with you.

He said that once a woman leaves your presence, it might be in another guys house that she is going. I don't know if I should believe him but truly a lot of girls that have done things with me are in a relationship.

Now I don't wanna believe all this because the thought of it is scary especially for me that is looking for a faithful wifey.

Ladies, about 90 percent of you are not faithful. Why?
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by finalboss(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
sorry its all of them

1 Like

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by HungerBAD: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Those 90% you talk about have the cheating strain in their DNA.

But 99% of men cheat too,so that makes the women even better than us.

Cheating is not a one way street,we cheat,they cheat too and every body is happy. But do not let that bother you when it comes to marriage,as some women take their marital vows very serious.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Topestbilly(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Even their mother (eve) wasn't faithful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
finalboss:
sorry its all of them
I don't think it is all but the number is very high
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

Then why waste dating with the 90% of unfaithful girls.. When this 10% are juz chilling under the tree while waiting for u wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's in Their DNA.
I want to believe there are faithful few
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
The three male posters above me tho,gurls don show dem sege. cry cry grin
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Then why waste dating with the 90% of unfaithful girls.. When this 10% are juz chilling under the tree while waiting for u wink

Are you one of those that cheat?
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
90% of all females?? According to WDI or Nigerian Bureau of Statistics?
The way you people reel out numbers and statistics.
The two or three females you dated that were unfaithful to you now make up 90% of all females abi?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
The three male posters above me tho,gurls don show dem sege. cry cry grin

how many times have you cheated your baby boo
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Lemme ask royalblak007 if I cheated? grin
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Topestbilly(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Her moniker said it all
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

story....like say he's always there when you want to sneak out
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

how many times have you cheated your baby boo
I'm a faithful bae cheesy
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
90% of all females?? According to WDI or Nigerian Bureau of Statistics?
The way you people reel out numbers and statistics.
The two or three females you dated that were unfaithful to you now make up 90% of all females abi?

being in a relationship dikwa risky with the spate of cheats
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
I'm a faithful bae cheesy
Odiegwu...Onye k'anyi ga-aju
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Odiegwu...Onye k'anyi ga-aju
Back to sender grin
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
I don't know.
I only know of myself
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Back to sender grin
holy prettythicksme
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
lilyqueen:
I don't know. I only know of myself
Are you faithful lilyqueen?
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:
holy prettythicksme
Nobody holy pass,buh i am a faithful bae. grin
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

story....like say he's always there when you want to sneak out

grin

Hang on sha... He's not here to answer tat kweshun wink
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by firstking01(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
The thought of another guy gonking my gf sef is killing me, i just can't stand it let alone my wifesad
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=21pt]Ladies are still more faithful than guys undecided.
Guys are polygamous in nature undecided. If you treat her right, she won't cheat on you! That's the fact except if you dating olosho angry.
Your gf/wiffy can be your headache, your worst nightmare, your best friend and your worst enemy. It just depends on how you treat her undecided. I close my case.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
firstking01:
The thought of another guy gonking my gf sef is killing me, i just can't stand it let alone my wifesad
shoroniyen undecided undecided
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nobody holy pass,buh i am a faithful bae. grin
are u serious?
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Surfboard(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
A girl once told me;

"All girls are promiscuous, some are just more promiscuous than others"

I've never tried to verify whether there's any truth in that statement though.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Are you faithful lilyqueen?

Yes
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by FvckShiT(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

See you fūcking keep mentioning him angry
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=21pt]Ladies are still more faithful than guys undecided.
Guys are polygamous in nature undecided. If you treat her right, she won't cheat on you! That's the fact except if you dating olosho angry.
Your gf/wiffy can be your headache, your worst nightmare, your best friend and your worst enemy. It just depends on how you treat her undecided. I close my case.[/size]
you're wrong! There are situation whereby a lady is give all and all, she Stull goes ahead and cheats... When caught she'll say she didn't know what got into her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Seven (7) Types Of Men That Women Just Can’t Say No To / What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? / He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes: But Don't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.