Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? (4913 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Surfboard(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Aderola15:

The girl is foolish, how she go believe every girl no get shame like her some girls cheat and some don't, and I think most cheating girls out there were once faithful.

Calm down, stop being emotional and view the message in context. She was just trying to say there's promiscuity in every girl, the fact that a girl hasn't cheated doesn't mean she won't. Sometimes she just needs to be sure that cheating is worth it, in terms of the person she's getting with, and other conditions.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by diplomatvicky(f): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
adim kwam faithful to d core Mr poster....and its dat same faithfulness dat earned me d first painful heartbreak dat m still trying to get over with...umu nwoke ehhh,,unu dii egwu...
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
diplomatvicky:
adim kwam faithful to d core Mr poster....and its dat same faithfulness dat earned me d first painful heartbreak dat m still trying to get over with...umu nwoke ehhh,,unu dii egwu...

I hope you are not going to change cos of that
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by diplomatvicky(f): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Destined2win:

I hope you are not going to change cos of that
I wnt change o.but wldnt love deeply anymore...
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
diplomatvicky:
I wnt change o.but wldnt love deeply anymore...

except your husband right?
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by diplomatvicky(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Destined2win:

except your husband right?
ON POINT..
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by Destined2win: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
diplomatvicky:
ON POINT..
and who is the man?
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by diplomatvicky(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Destined2win:

and who is the man?
none yet oo..m still getting over a heartbreak..I don't want anoda heartbreak,, am gonna take things slow till he shows up...
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by FvckShiT(m): 1:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy

Happy new month dear. smiley

Happy fūcking new month Veda cool grin

Thanks kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / This Northern Girl Dey Fuk Sha / How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.