Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (26469 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by otuwe(f): 12:17am On May 09, 2009
na wa ooooooo
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by dvonne(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2009
The Truth is one and the Same !!!
The more we seek it , the more it seeks us,
When we sincerely ask to know the spark in us will shine more,put us at peace and we will certainly be convinced.

Having said the above,Man is where he is supposed to be (to enable him learn aright)
MAY HIS GRACE ALWAYS BE UPON US AND HELP US TO LOVE OURSELVES.

I personally thank the Almighty for the Grail message and yes there are many cross bearers who have come to recognise the light but may not have come for sealing YET!
They are also CROSSBEARERS
Do let us act in love at all times
Peace!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by LD4: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2009
Hello, I happened to come across this discussion thread and felt I should share some of my experiences, maybe summarize my story in hopes that it may help clarify things for other people who may be reading this.

Well to start off I was raised in urban "black" America in the baptist church as a christian. From the time i was first able to read my parents and family members had me and my susters reading and learning about the stories in the bilbe, and even though I was young I enjoyed these stories very much, although at that time in my life I didnt know the real reason I was reading the bible, I meen, I knew I was supposed to be learning about god and how he created the world and how he works in the world, but I had know idea that this knowledge was suppose to give me an explanation of my own existence and experience in this wonderful happening called life! So time went on and I grew as a teenager and young man, and as sometimes people do I believed in god and his teachings but I also became interested in things going on in society, things other kids were in to, like sports, fashion and sexual curiosities and as I went this way I naturally strayed from seeking for truth and purpose in the bilbe. Well In time I eventually went through painful experiences that my desires brought upon me, along with tragedies like friends and family suddenly dying around me and I really started experiencing tremendous confusion because I didnt know what was really going on. And I began to seek for truth and purpose again and naturally I went to the bible for this. And I did recieve some explanations for the questions I had. I understood how the stories in the bible taught life lessons and how those lessons related to some experiences in my life but to be completely honest there were some questions that I got no explanations for, and that made me very un easy. I meen okay I understand these stories that happened way back when but, but where did I fit in? What story does todays generation fit in. I meen I see adam,eve,noah,moses, the children of isreal, the hebrews, jews, jesus and the apostles in the time line, but where were the stories of the ancient peoples before noah and moses, where were the stories of all the other peoples of the earth, the greeks and the "mythic gods", the ancient asian peoples, the native americans evan, I meen do they just not matter? Did they not have some sort of relationship with the almighty, after all, he made them too! U know, these seem to be crucial points in the time line that might be missing, I felt God had given an incomplete picture. And I still had even more questions like okay god created man in his own image starting with adam, but what about adam's sons, did adam create them, their spirits and all? or did god create their spirit first and then sent them to eve and adam, I meen I just had so many quesitons like, why do some people suffer and others dont like in slavery, I meen I thought god was perfectly just, why do babies have diseases or die early, what did they do to deserve it? And when I would approach my mother, a sunday school teacher, or my grandfather, a pastor, they would just say things like, God works in mysterious ways and we shouldnt question his will or you just have to have faith, and for a time I accepted this explanation but eventually I realized that doing these things such as having blind faith and not questioning things gave me no real strength and conviction of the existence of god and his will, it really left me in deep doubt. At first I began to doubt God but as I thought deeply about it, I realized that it was a great error to doubt God for inconsistencies in the bible or in the teachings of the church, I meen as I really thought about it, Moses did not write these words in front of me, nor did Jesus, but only other men did, sure these were men that may have meant well but at the end of the day, man wrote it! wether from second hand or word of mouth man wrote it from inspiration, and some writings were rendered from second hand translations, not even translation from the original. So As I was at this point in my investigating, I personally realized that the closest I could probably get to the truth was to find the oldest writings of the bible, still written in hebrew and read those, and ofcourse I went to school and learned the hebrew language to began my quest. While learning hebrew I continued to read the bible and other religious writings like the torah and quaran and I figured if I could find the constant message in all of these teachings, then that constant must be the truth. Well as I began to search through different sources and talk to different people I did come across the Grail Message and was totally Amazed! I meen every question I ever had was answered! Ofcourse I had my doubts before I read it, You know, I was thinking like why should I believe this book, Ive seen so many others what makes this one different, but when I began to read from an unbiased standpoint I was totally astonished! I knew we were living in the times of the revelation from what I read in the bible, but I did not realized until I recieved the message that the revelation, the appocalypse, the unvieling was really the unveiling of all truth in creation, I meen I finally realize that these last times were called revelations because during these last times, the total truth which had not yet been known on earth would now be revealed to man kind, atleast to those men who wanted it! I tell my story not to try and influence anyone on their path. but I tell my story for TRUTH! and thats it. Im a young black man that grew up in one of Americas "hoods" in a black church, supposedly saved a sanctified! And I found total truth in the Grail Message! I am apart of no organization, no special groups just a man searching for total truth! The message describes life, it connects the laws of nature with the spiritual laws of god and therefore fills in the gaps between, humans spirituality, animals, nature and science while telling the story of human spirits in creation in its entirety, and personally I dont believe it goes against Jesus' Teachings at all, but only strengthens his teachings, the only thing it will go against is the concepts and ideas that man added over the many centuries after moses and after jesus. The message is real! Whether you want it to be or not!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2009
@ LD4,
you said it all. In my course of searching for the truth, i found myself in so many places before finally coming across LE MESSAGE DU GRAL, before i could complete the vol 1, i knew this is what have been searching for. But remember the author said stagnancy brings about destruction. Now my search still continues but the knowledge from the message is my foundation and every other thing is built on it. I now appreciate other forms of beliefs even d so called idol worshippers better cos i now have better understanding. I BELEIVE IN THE LIGHT.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2009
@ dvonne, accepting the knowledge in the message is different from taking a further step in getting sealed which makes one a crossbearer. The cross of truth being worned by crossbearers is the physical manifestion of the vow being taken to live according to the principles being laid down. But that doesnt qualify them to being faultless. More responsibility is on crossbearers than readers, cos if they are found wanting during the judgement, it'd have been better for them not to have come across the message cos they will suffer 7 times what others will go through.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dlapsow: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
ubrania dla psów karma dla psów hotel dla psów
ubranka dla psów schronisko dla psakarma dla psów salon dla psówubranka dla psów schroniska dla psówfryzjer dla psów hotel dla psówsalon dla psów schronisko dla psa imiona dla psów hotel dla psówubrania dla psów imiona dla psówhotel dla psów hotel dla psów akcesoria dla psów karmy dla psów imiona dla psów sklep zoologiczny dla psów akcesoria dla psów schroniska dla psów
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by maltanczyki: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2011
psy maltańczyki maltańczyki pielęgnacja maltańczyki opis rasy maltańczyki pielęgnacja pies maltańczyk
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by maltanczyki: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2011
maltańczyki hodowla psy maltańczyki maltańczyki wikipedia maltańczyki pielęgnacja maltańczyki opis rasy
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by KawAssaushwep(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
level-headed forum a quantities of information
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Scietrimi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Who started this forum? I would like to express my congratulations
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Emhonata(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
"Only he who bestirs himself can advance spiritually. The fool who uses extraneous aids for this, in the form of the ready-made opinions of others, only walks his path as if on crutches, while ignoring his own healthy limbs."
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by shinealight(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dear All,
From the various posts and exchanges, one can observe that many of us are Readers of the Grail Message if not already Crossbearers.
I wonder if some of you reside in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Would be happy to know if there are such among N/L bloggers. It would be good to start a Readers' Forum in Dublin asap. The whole Earth and all that is in it belong to the Almighty!
Best wishes.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Franklinus: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Luvnet: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2020
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.