Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (26468 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2007
No law. The message is not secret, so we are to answer clean questions. We have so many  web sites with the message.

", everything has subjected itself quite unconditionally to the intellect alone, and therefore lies in heavy chains of earthly limitation of the perceptive capacity, which was naturally bound to bring in its wake disastrous consequences in every activity and happening, and will continue to do so.

To this there is only one exception on this whole earth. This exception, however, is not perhaps offered to us by the church, as many will think and indeed as it should be, but by art! Here now the intellect unquestionably takes second place. But where the intellect gains the upper hand, art is at once reduced to craftsmanship; it is immediately and quite incontestably degraded from its lofty position."

(Abd-ru-shin, In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message, Ch.19, Vol.1)

http://www.cinemaseekers.com/Christ/artfilm.html

"He who makes no effort to grasp aright the Word of the Lord burdens himself with guilt!"
ABD-RU-SHIN

http://www.cinemaseekers.com/Christ/ref.html

SELECTED CHAPTERS from "In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message" by Abd-ru-shin
   The Author recommends that the book "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH: THE GRAIL MESSAGE" be read in sequence and in its entirety. The Knowledge of Creation, contained therein, cannot be grasped by selective reading of individual chapters.
   It can be purchased through Amazon.com - PAPERBACK or HARDCOVER. Or get the first volume FREE!
   The English version is a translation according to the sense of the original German text ("IM LICHTE DER WAHRHEIT: GRALSBOTSCHAFT"wink. In the translation the expressions and sentences used by Abd-ru-shin to mediate the Living Word to the human spirit can only be rendered approximately. The reader should therefore realise that this translation cannot replace the original. However, if he makes the effort - as is desired by the Author - to absorb the contents intuitively, he will recognise the significance of this Work for mankind, despite the deficiences arising out of a translation.
   As every work reveals the inner essence of its author, so the special nature of Abd-ru-shin's personality can be clearly discerned by every serious and objective seeker.

Regards
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
nonsense, in my point of view sha
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
olrotimi:

Your view is that without a room for humility.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
olrotimi:

Olrotimi, I respect your point of view!

However, if you arrived at your point of view based on the posts on this thread, I will advice you to redress and read the work 'In The Light of Truth: The Grail Message''.  By so doing, your view will then be based on your understanding of what you read and not on attempts made by some people to answer questions according to their own experience, maturity and understanding.

Cheers
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hnd-holder:

A satanic view of yours that may not give room for humility.

Hnd-holder, your comment does not give a fair impression about you viz-a-viz the essence of your posts in this thread.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
amsky:

please,i'm a nigerian cross bearer in ghana.i hope it's not against the law to post lectures of the message in such a forum.it does not sit too well with me.let us not begin to do things which we are not sure of here. okay everyone-pilgrim,hnd holder,nwakwo and all,be good guys okay,and enjoy the rest of your day.

Lately, this particular thread has been largely un-moderated and un-coordinated.  The recent posts do not show any link between the questions and the answers. And, I personally don’t feel comfortable with this thread.

Frankly speaking, Mr. Nwankwo has been doing a good job here and in other threads in this section. Thanks to him!

I wish you well!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by lafile(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
Quote From Hnd_Holder
"The Grail Message stands absolutely on the ground of Christ's teaching. It merely takes into consideration the fact that the man of today has so trained his intellectual thinking, has so keenly sharpened his instruments for thinking, that the childlike simple belief which Jesus demanded at that time no Longer suffices for him to be able to follow the way to God. For that reason the Grail Message explains Christ's teaching in a language adapted to man's present way of thinking."

I beg to differ. The 'childlike simple belief' that Jesus demanded suffices for a lot of people. Its that humility to accept Jesus at His word that is called faith.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
lafile:

I beg to differ. The 'childlike simple belief' that Jesus demanded suffices for a lot of people. Its that humility to accept Jesus at His word that is called faith.

Bless. cheesy
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
DORCAS, I am happy to meet you here, I withdrew my commet because I want to be fair. Yes it is me . Regards
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
lafile:

Quote From Hnd_Holder
"The Grail Message stands absolutely on the ground of Christ's teaching. It merely takes into consideration the fact that the man of today has so trained his intellectual thinking, has so keenly sharpened his instruments for thinking, that the childlike simple belief which Jesus demanded at that time no Longer suffices for him to be able to follow the way to God. For that reason the Grail Message explains Christ's teaching in a language adapted to man's present way of thinking."

pilgrim.1:

Bless. cheesy

Faith Comes from Inflexible weighing and examination!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hnd-holder:

DORCAS, I am happy to meet you here, how are you. You left me at Ibadan you forget about me and Toyin.

Any way I withdrew my commet because I want to be fair. Yes it is me . Regards

You sound funny! Can't figure out your name from your Nairaland ID, so may I know your name?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by lafile(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
It’s so funny. People come up to say the bible is not correct or complete. That it has been changed. That the original message Jesus brought has either been lost or adulterated. Yet they show no proof. There is no shred of evidence anywhere at anytime to substantiate these claims. Then they come up with another ‘message’ claiming it as the final and most complete work of God. They take the part of the bible that is acceptable to their proud and arrogant minds add some philosophy, some logic and proclaim a final work. Any other part of the bible that is unacceptable to them they discard as forgeries or human additions. What’s to stop me from taking bits and pieces from the bible (those bits and pieces in agreement with my ego) putting it together with some mumbo jumbo from Freud and coming up with another new age religion? Let’s face it I WILL GET FOLLOWERS because there are definitely people with the same mind set as me. People with ego like me.
But Jesus Christ proclaimed that we have to accept Him with childlike minds for us to enter the Kingdom of God. He hasn’t changed his mind. He never will.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
Try a little more you will find the truth. You are still far from it.
lafile:

It’s so funny. People come up to say the bible is not correct or complete. That it has been changed. That the original message Jesus brought has either been lost or adulterated. Yet they show no proof. There is no shred of evidence anywhere at anytime to substantiate these claims. Then they come up with another ‘message’ claiming it as the final and most complete work of God. They take the part of the bible that is acceptable to their proud and arrogant minds add some philosophy, some logic and proclaim a final work. Any other part of the bible that is unacceptable to them they discard as forgeries or human additions. What’s to stop me from taking bits and pieces from the bible (those bits and pieces in agreement with my ego) putting it together with some mumbo jumbo from Freud and coming up with another new age religion? Let’s face it I WILL GET FOLLOWERS because there are definitely people with the same mind set as me. People with ego like me.
But Jesus Christ proclaimed that we have to accept Him with childlike minds for us to enter the Kingdom of God. He hasn’t changed his mind. He never will.

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by mnwankwo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Dorcasde

Thank you. I wish you strength.

@Lafile
Thank you for your submission. I respect your views but I do not accept them. Personally I do not quote sacred texts derived from the beliefs of others to answer questions which people raise about the Grail Message. The reason is quite simple; whatever is true is permanent, universal, reproducible and above all it must be in harmony with love and justice. It also not subject to development and thus future discoveries in various fields of knowledge will not contradict it. Therefore whatever is claimed should be subjected to the prism of love and justice as defined by the laws of God. Hardwired into all human beings is the ability to recognise what is love and and what is justice. We reap whatever we sow in mutiples and that is a manifestation of the love and justice of God. Like attracts like is a manifestation of the love and justice of God. The spiritual density of the various cloaks surrounding a human spirit determines how far or near he is to paradise is a manifestation of the love and justice of God. The Grail Message explains that these three simple laws is the cornerstone of the WILL of GOD. Any person who understands them can easily know what others willnot be able to know even with multiple PhDs in various facets of human knowlege. Therein lies the simplicity of the Grail Message beacause each individual can observe how accurate and infallible these laws are as he observes his thoughts, words, actions etc and that of his enviroment. If you sow a single grain of corn and at the harvest time, you reap 3 heads of corn, each of which contain 100 + grains, then you do not need a book, a PhD, etc to tell you that a grain of corn can at harvest time bring hundred of grains. Thus if here and there a claim is made that a grain of corn yeilded tomato, one who knows this law of nature will only smile at such an assertion for he knows that you reap what you sow and thus a corn cannot give rise to tomato. As it is in physical sowing, so it is in things that are invincible to the human senses like thoughts, intuition and motives. Childlikeness simply means obedience to the laws of God and nothing more. And he who understands the laws of God willnot accept what contradicts the justice of God. Any teaching that claims that you can reap where you didnot sow contradicts justice and it is not correct. Equally any claim that somebody will be punished for the sins he didnot commit while those who commited the sins should be left scot free mocks at the justice of God. Any teaching which does not have at its very foundation the justice and love of God is not from God or have been distorted by the human mind irrespective of whatever the believers of those teachings think. The Grail Message explained to all creatures the working of God in his Justice and Love. If you examine it and find nothing in it, drop it and adhere to whatever you heart accept. Every human being has the privelage to examine the Grail Message either here or hereafter and whatever they make of it is their choice. God gave all human beings free will and this free will is so free that man can use it to disobey the laws of God. However the freedom of free decision is inextricably linked with the consequences. Those who yearn for the Truth will recognise the truth in the Grail Message some day even when they vociferously oppose it at the present time.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
How body @ Hnd_Holder? cheesy

Hnd-holder:

Faith Comes from Inflexible weighing and examination!

No offence, but I have examined and weighed the Grail Message and found it quite self-contradictory on many counts. . . and the usual excuse is that anyone who is not favourable to the thoughts of Abdrushin is not using their intelligence! Yet, how many disciples of mr Shin are half intelligent to speak about the issues we have queried?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by mnwankwo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Pilgrim 1

Hello. Good to know that you have examined the Grail Message and found it self-contradictory on many accounts. I am willing to discuss with you what you found to be self contradictory if you point them out. Cheers and stay blessed.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi @nwankwo,

I don't suppose you'd be able to hold a discussion with me if you have already closed your mind with your prejudice for not wanting to reason along with others. Until such time as you demonstrate that openness, I'd advise that you simply observe.

Cheers.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by mnwankwo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Pilgrim

Hello. Thanks for your reply and advise. I wish you well and stay blessed.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
m_nwankwo:

@Pilgrim

Hello. Thanks for your reply and advise. I wish you well and stay blessed.

Cheers.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2007
pilgrim.1:

How body @ Hnd_Holder? cheesy

No offence, but I have examined and weighed the Grail Message and found it quite self-contradictory on many counts. . . and the usual excuse is that anyone who is not favourable to the thoughts of Abdrushin is not using their intelligence! Yet, how many disciples of mr Shin are half intelligent to speak about the issues we have queried?

Thank you I am fine, will you be ready to discuss those contradictions with me? Regards
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by willyt1: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2007
Thanks for all the messages HND Holder and the rest. I will like to be one of the Grail Messenger, Can I? e-mail me pertaining the organization through: willy_teneke@fastermail.com. I will be waiting and bye.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2007
No membership please. The book is addressed to individual irrespective of creed, nationality or race, because it is he alone who has to bear the responsibility for everything he thinks and does.

It is you alone that will carry your own cross.

Just get the volume one from any of the available centres worldwide read up all the 3 volumes. if you need explanation when you are reading then we can help. Regards
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2007
willy_t:

The Grail Message of Abd-ru-shin mediates the knowledge of the upbuilding of Creation. In simple words it explains the connections without a gap, and gives a complete survey of all the activity in Creation.

It is directed solely to the individual human being, irrespective of creed, nationality or race, because it is he alone who has to bear the responsibility for everything he thinks and does.

Surely and unswervingly it shows him the way he has to follow in order to find true happiness even here on earth, which means to attain inner peace and joyful activity.

The root of all evil, of present and past afflictions and distress, lies only with the individual human being. If he turns earnestly towards the good, everything else also becomes good. It has an immediate effect upon marriage, upon the family, and finally also upon the entire people, which can only then develop its own characteristics and its own culture to the highest degree.

In the Grail Message detailed explanations are given as to what the free will of man really is, what intellect and intuitive perception, soul and spirit signify, their tasks and their relation to each other.

The three great Laws of Creation - the Law of Reciprocal Action (the Law of Sowing and Reaping), the Law of the Attraction of Homogeneous Species, and the Law of Gravitation - are explained in all their greatness and simplicity.

Thus we learn, for instance, that the Law of Sowing and Reaping (Galatians 6, 7) applies not only to the earthly seed, but also to man's actions and thoughts, which through the working of the incorruptible Laws of Creation ripen into fruits, corresponding exactly to good or evil volition, of which man alone must taste. Thoughts, intuitive perceptions and deeds are very effective forms or "works" (Revelation 14, 13) that remain connected with their author until he severs himself from them. They form his "fate", and some times he is struck by "blows of fate" which he cannot account for, although the cause of these was given by him in former earth-lives.

It is repeatedly emphasized in the Grail Message how important to man is the knowledge of the Laws of Creation, for the very reason that his spirit possesses the ability to recognize the Will of God in these Laws. A true upbuilding is only possible if man bases his entire earth-life on the Laws of Creation. Thereby he fulfils the Will of God.

We must take these Laws as they are, unchangeable and eternal, always the same, just as God, Who has woven them into Creation, is always the Same, the Eternal One.

Further important questions that move the seeking man are dealt with clearly and objectively, whether they concern fate, hereditary sin, the meaning and purpose of life, birth and death, the beyond, incarnation, the sexual problem, marriage; or the Mission of Christ and His death on the Cross, the Son of God and the Son of Man, the mystery of Lucifer, the Last judgement, the Cosmic Turning-Point, the Holy Grail, the Grail Castle.

As regards the Grail Castle, Abd-ru-shin says that it really exists at the summit of the spiritual Creation, far above the Paradise of the human spirits, as the point of power transmission of the radiations which come from the Divine Sphere above for the lower-lying parts of Creation. In the Revelation of John the Grail Castle is called "the Temple of God" (Revelation 11, 19).

Only from this height can an unbroken, comprehensive view over the entire working of Creation be given in a Message from the Grail. Hence the name "Grail Message", which in addition receives special significance because it appears at a time when mankind stands at an important turning point.

The Grail Message stands absolutely on the ground of Christ's teaching. It merely takes into consideration the fact that the man of today has so trained his intellectual thinking, has so keenly sharpened his instruments for thinking, that the childlike simple belief which Jesus demanded at that time no Longer suffices for him to be able to follow the way to God. For that reason the Grail Message explains Christ's teaching in a language adapted to man's present way of thinking. Thus a knowledge is mediated to him giving him that certainty out of which, in place of belief, there gradually grows the conviction necessary today.

An example of this is given here from the lecture "Ascent" from Volume I: "And so it must rise steadily upwards towards the longed-for Light. An evil volition presses the spirit down and makes it heavy, whereas a good volition uplifts it.

"For this, too, Jesus has already shown you the simple way leading unerringly to the goal; for deep truth lies in the simple words: 'Love thy neigbbour as thyself!'

"With these words He gave the key to freedom and ascent! Because it is an irrefutable fact: What you do for your neighbour you do in reality only for yourselves! Solely for yourselves, since according to the Eternal Laws everything returns to you without fail, good or evil, either already here or there. It will surely come! Thus you are shown the simplest of ways in which this step to the good volition is to be understood.

"You should give to your neighbour with your being, your nature! Not necessarily with money and goods. For then those without means would be excluded from the possibility of giving. And in this being, in this 'giving yourself' in the relation with your neighbour, in the consideration and respect you voluntarily offer him, lies the 'love' of which Jesus speaks; lies also the help you give to your neighbour, because it enables him to change himself or ascend further, because he gains strength from it."

But how did you come about this quote?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2007
It is a most erroneous PERCEPTION, to assume that there are many Gods and many truths.Anyone who is earnest about seeking for spiritual knowledge must have as a basic foundation the convinced knowledge that there is only ONE GOD, ONE POWER AND ONE TRUTH. JUST AS THE SAME NATURAL LAWS OPERATE IN ALL COUNTRIES WITHOUT CHANGE IN FORM, INDICATING THEY ISSUE FROM ONE SOURCE. This implies that there is nothing like Budhist, Islamic or Christian truth. If a budhist, moslem or christian plants a grain of maize, the harvest will be a maize cob for all parties irrespective of their personal wishes, beliefs or geographical location. SUCH IS THE NATURE OF TRUTH.

The truth would not plead for man's acceptance.  And the belief that he has a say on what is truth, is both self deceit, and arrogating to himself something that does not belong to him. MAN CAN ONLY RECOGNIZE TRUTH, NOT DECIDE IT. Whether he does recognize it, and therewith adjust his WHOLE LIFE to it as a matter of course OR NOT. WHATEVER CHOICE, HE BEARS CONSEQUENCES, GOOD OR BAD, METED OUT BY THE EFFECTS OF THESE LAWS WITHOUT RECOURSE TO HIS OPINION OR FEELINGS.

The whole of creation and the laws by which it is maintaIned is infact THE SCRIPTURE WRITTEN BY GOD'S OWN HAND. The basic laws are three. The Law of Reciprocal Action, The Law of Spiritual Gravity, and The Law of Homogeneity. They bear THE TRUTH and swing in JUSTICE,LOVE AND PURITY. They have issued from THE WILL OF GOD, THE CREATOR OF ALL THE WORLDS and like HIM have been from THE BEGINNING AND WILL REMAIN FOR ETERNITY. They are PERFECT, hence unchangeable. AND SHOULD BE FOR MAN THE YARDSTICK FOR MEASURING TRUTH, upon which we can base our beliefs and spirituality.

The Grail Message like no other work on earth offers a clear, intelligible explanation of the working of these laws. I have read and studied other spiritual books and found many contradictions in the scriptural statements, and intepretations that have informed the beliefs and doctrines of the major world religions and IN EACH have identified A PLETHORA OF CONTRADICTIONS when weighed against THESE LAWS. I have studied and delved into the Grail Message FOR TWENTY YEARS and I am yet to find ONE CONTRADICTION, if you weigh the proclamations and explanations against the working of these laws.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO REALLY EXAMINE THE WORK "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH, THE GRAIL MESSAGE"  AND IF YOU FIND ONE CONTRADICTION,JUST ONE,PUBLISH IT AND PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DRAW MY ATTENTION.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2007
I have been refreshed by the views expressed by hnd holder,(though I am very concerned about his posting of lectures from the Grail Message), pilgrim and most especially Nwankwo on this thread. Pilgrim posed a question that bothered on REDEMPTION and I have this to say. MY views are based on my understanding of the Knowledge mediated in The Grail Message on the question. My advice is that everyone serious about being enlightened should examine the work personally.

The knowledge contained in The Grail Message indicates that Salvation and Redemption lie in THE WORD OF GOD. The WORD is expressed in the LAWS OF CREATION that men have called divine or natural laws. They have been and never changed and I like to refer to them as THE SCRIPTURE WRITTEN BY GOD’S OWN HAND. These laws embody the JUSTICE AND LOVE OF GOD. When a man lives in such a way that he stands spiritually bright and alert such that his words, thoughts and actions swing in Justice and Love, not only will redemption,by which is meant remission of sins come to him, but far more than that is ASCENT TO THE LUMINOUS HEIGHTS – PARADISE OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT. The laws in their working WILL BEAR HIM THERE.

REDEMPTION LIES IN THE FULFILMENT OF THE LAWS OF GOD. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR MAN SAVE THIS. He must so LIVE THE WORD that it becomes an integral part of his very being so that wherever he is in any part of creation, he spreads only blessing, joy and happiness and LOVE. ALL THE LAWS IN THEIR FINAL WORKING CULMINATE IN LOVE. 

If you are a "Christian" you may want to ask how this position matches with the "popularly held concept' of Redemption by Jesus Christ. The following could be said in this regard;

1.Jesus is the Son of GOD. He came from Him. He was the WORD IN FLESH.
2.Being a part of the WORD and ONE with it, The WORD he spoke is for man SALVATION AND REDEMPTION. They bear the WILL OF GOD THE FATHER AND MARK MY WORDS – FULLFIL THE LAWS because they swing in PERFECT LOVE AND JUSTICE.
3.They not only point the way to paradise, but they constitute the VERY STEP LADDER THERETO. That is why HE could say “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh to the Father but by Me”
4.To receive salvation and redemption by Christ is TO EAT OF HIS BODY AND DRINK OF HIS BLOOD. This means to let His Word come alive in you, such that they become part of you. Doing the will of the Father becomes the air you breathe. This is how confessing Him as Lord and Savior is to be understood and lived.
5.REDEMPTION IS NOT IN THE CRUCIFIXION, NOR THE BLOOD SHED ON THE CROSS. This act does not in any way swing in THE PERFECT LAWS OF JUSTICE AND LOVE. It was plain murder, PERIOD.
6.Redemption is not made possible by PROPITIATION, but by REPENTANCE followed through by right living on a consistent basis.
7.LIVING THE WORD causes an Inner Rebirth, same as being Born Again. The force of its purity and power consistently maintained, in time, burns out any dark covering,ocassioned by foul thoughts or deeds, dropping them off as a matter of cause. Evil cannot FASTEN ITSELF TO SUCH A ONE and he becomes INDEED FREE. Simple as ABC.

THIS IS POSSIBLE FOR ANY MAN NO MATTER HIS EARTHLY RELIGIOUS PROFESSION. Irrespective of his religion, a genuine human being living in harmony with these laws will find salvation and redemption. The deciding factor is not the type of religion but the STATE off his inner being.

Righteousness correctly understood is RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD. To say that this is not possible with man except through the shedding of blood is a cruel attempt at mocking the The Love of God and what more His Holiness. If any man sins, all that is needed is for him to approach the Throne of Grace with a repentant heart and contrite spirit and the Lord in His Perfect Love will show mercy. And if he stays his course the sin will be forgiven and completely wiped off in the closing of the cycle of that particular action. In this sense redemption does not just fall onto his laps, as he must work to prove himself worthy of the Grace.

On a lighter note, Pilgrim and to others of the same persuasion; if I wronged you,realised, repented and sought your forgiveness, would you ask for me to cut of my right arm to appease you? I hope not. If you cannot bring yourself to ask for that how much the Creator of All the Worlds Who Alone is truly Holy?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hsmpwise(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2007
Shalom!

I must commend contributors to this thread. Ever since my first contact with the Grail Message while in the University in 1985, i have never particularly understood the use of high fallutin language in this spiritual path. Suffice it to say that there are many spiritual paths as there are many ways to God. Most paths lay claim to being the only way to God. This in itself is spiritual fallacy. True, there are natural laws which transcend most paths and these laws ARE irrespective of belief. They are not the special possession of any one path. Ultimately, the best way to God is the individual and his accumulated karma. This is a bit complex to explain but also not the prerogative of any one path.

Most paths have a hierarchical structure which glorifies a form of congregation at the peak of spiritual attainment. i am not surprised that the Grail Message also subscribes to this fallacy. What is the Grail Castle at the peak of creation. Pure gibberish! And it is also not essential to cram so much high sounding words just to appear spiritual. God definitely communicates in easy, simple to understand languages!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not be brain-washed!!! No one path is superior to another. Ultimately, no spiritual path will save anyone. It is the content of our behaviour, our person and what we make of life itself that really matters. Be wary of "prophets" who speak in uncommon language in order to appear spiritual. God is love and communicates in love.

May the blessings be!!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2007
Hsmpwise, your comments are noted and you show some deal of understanding about spiritual matters. I have this to say in response. First, there are many first school leavers who have read the Grail Message and who demonstrate a better understanding OF THE SENSE in the knowledge communicated, than most others like myself who boast several university degrees. Secondly, if I were you, I would not put the knowledge about The Grail Castle mediated in the work "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH" as "in your words" pure gibberish. The Grail Castle doesn't exist "FOR YOU" because "YOU" cannots see it, neither have you permited yourself the posibility to understand the connections in the structure of creation.

Right now you cannot see me or tell my sex, not where I am located,unless perhaps you are gifted with the ability to see beyond gross -physical matter. Now can you imagine how very ridiculous you will sound if you not only deny my existence, but get my sex wrong before those who are presently with me,who can see,hear and touch me?

My mother has not been to the four walls of a school, but she once asked what the Grail is, and I told her, from the knowledge I gathered from reading the Grail Message, that it is THE POINT from which the power that sustains all creation flows. She not only confirmed its possibility, and holding it as true, but went further to explain its necessity, justifying why it is so in a manner that most Professors with all their learning can't. She is one for whom the partition between this world and the beyond is not so thick, therefore she had absolutely no difficulty in putting A TANGIBLE FORM to this point and infact educated me on why it must be that only that which is perfect must exist within this point/vicinity. One could have written a good book from her recognitions.     

I will understand if you are having a problem with the name by which this point of creation is called, and the mention of this in The Grail Message, which from the premise in your submission makes it 'a subject of a religious belief" rather than an invoilable truth.  But clearly, you must see the simple logic and truth embodied in this conception, if the "intelligence" you exhibit in your post is anything to go by.   

The Grail Castle stands living and true. Fortunately its existence is not dependend on, or affected by our beliefs and perception. A majority yes vote by man is not needed to validate its existence. Whether he accepts it or not is his concern alone. AS FOR ME, I have drawn immensely from the help afforded man from The Grail and wish that all men conscioulsy enjoy the blessings streaming forth from THE source, instead of passively, as is the case today.
If we can grasp that the Truth in any matter is One and our opinion of it does not count, then we would have the right soil within us to search more deeply into whatever is presentred to us and in the process grow from one level of spiritual maturity to another.irrespective of our race,creed or religion. AH! What limitation this word religion causes, with what chains it binds the spirit of man!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hello Kobojunkie, warm greetings!

I read your thread and would like to remind you that every good teacher who wants to enlighten his pupils on any subject would begin from what that pupil is most familiar with as he must build on previous/current knowledge. The laws of creation are not new to man, it is true, but mans understanding of their working in maintaining the whole of creation and shaping his destiny is suspect. The current state of world affairs in all spheres of life is a clear pointer. Let us assume his understanding has been without flaws, but you would agree with me that there would not come a time that men would exhaust the knowledge of the Wisdom of God. There would always be a need to move up a step higher in our recognitions; a need to extend spiritual knowledge in consonance with the development of the worlds. If you read the Grail Message, I am sure you will find at least one new thing that has not been said anywhere concerning the development of creation. And if that is all you gain it will have been worth the while. Personally, it has been a most rewarding exercise.

The purport of my posting these statements and sharing the knowledge, for me, as well for others with similar persuasion contributing to this thread, and anyone for that matter, who has a good grasp of the need to respect man's free will in spiritual matters is not to convert anyone, but encourage and stimulate the urge to seek true knowledge, as all men of genuine insight, spiritual forerrunners, prophets and Envoys of the Light have repeatedly  enjoined.   

Man need not fear in making bold steps to examine anything that lay claim to the Truth. We issued forth from the Truth and have it in us to recognize it. And when we do, we owe it to our ourselves to embrace it and apply it to our daily lives, even if that means accepting that what we held to be true before then was falsehood.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hello Pilgrim,

You have asked adherents of the Grail Message to answer the question of salvation and redemption! I and a few others have done so.

I would like to have not only your response to my posting, but your personsl take on the issue.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 4:58am On Dec 30, 2007
Solray,

You're doing a great job here; you got the words!
I wish you joy, now and always!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2007
Greetings Dorcasde!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate the complement.

By the way, I completely share your concern about posting lectures from the Grail Message on this thread. It is in my opinion an infringement on copyright laws, where express permission is not given by the Publisher. And I doubt that is the case here. I have written directly to a couple of people who have done so in this thread, to express my very grave concerns. Besides, the lectures contained in the Grail Message follow sequentially in terms of building precept upon precept,beginning from what is familiar and preparing the human spirit for new revelations that are given in the later stages .The author himself advises new readers not to read randomly, but page after page. To post them randomly in this thread defeats that aim.

The best way to proceed for those who have read the work and desire to lead others to it is, for me, to draw peoples' attention to the work by sharing their understanding, hoping that each individual will take the step to have a direct personal experience with the work "In The Light of Truth", The Grail Message. In this way his seeking becomes his personal responsibility,as is demanded by spiritual laws which hold that every man be free to exercise his own will. 

May the New Year bring you many happy moments of joyful experiencing. Stay blessed.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2007
Greetings Solray!

I wholeheartedly agree with your submission. Besides, personally writing to people about your concern regarding posting lectures from the Grail Message on this thread was a very good one. That would go a long way!

I believe responses to your posts will come in after the long holiday.

I wish you well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.