Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (26467 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hello Hmpwise!

May I kindly refer to one of the comments you made;" The best way to God is the individual and his accumulated karma" I am not trying to pick holes in your submission but like to put forth a perspective. If it pushes you to delibrate more deeply on both your comment and my response then I am happy.

There is only ONE WAY to the KINGDOM OF GOD. This WAY is none other than the DIVINE LAWS - Living in obedience to their dictates and in harmony with the Will of Him from Whom they issued - GOD. All that the various teachings around which men have built religions seek to do is teach us to live in such a way as to swing harmoniously with the laws

My emphasis on THE KINGDOM OF GOD is not a play on words as a superficial consideration may suggest. Man is spirit. His point of Origin-actual coming into being is the spiritual realm - kingdom of God "in heaven' -paradise of the human spirit.

God is enthroned above all the worlds. Above the Divine, which is higher than the spiritual. Man cannot step into the Divine, not to mention directly meeting personally with HIM.Why? Nothing can go beyond the level of its origin. 

Man cannot go to God, he can only enjoy a consciousness of His Power, His Love and Abounding Grace. He can  experience a most profound and intimate sense of oneness - a belonging to Him - a part if His Eternal Love. He is then at peace with himself and all creation.This fills him with supreme joy and in his happiness IS CONTENT TO BE. To live in this state perpetually is THE MEANING OF LIFE, To acquire this consciousness and gain the spiritual maturity/perfection necessary for this is the purpose of our pilgrimage, our journey through the lower-lying worlds.

My friend!More about the paths and karma later.

FOR NOW LET US ALL TRULY BE! EVEN IF BUT A MOMENT,AMEN!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2007
Solray:

Hello Kobojunkie, warm greetings!

I read your thread and would like to remind you that every good teacher who wants to enlighten his pupils on any subject would begin from what that pupil is most familiar with as he must build on previous/current knowledge. The laws of creation are not new to man, it is true, but mans understanding of their working in maintaining the whole of creation and shaping his destiny is suspect. The current state of world affairs in all spheres of life is a clear pointer. Let us assume his understanding has been without flaws, but you would agree with me that there would not come a time that men would exhaust the knowledge of the Wisdom of God. There would always be a need to move up a step higher in our recognitions; a need to extend spiritual knowledge in consonance with the development of the worlds. If you read the Grail Message, I am sure you will find at least one new thing that has not been said anywhere concerning the development of creation. And if that is all you gain it will have been worth the while. Personally, it has been a most rewarding exercise.

The purport of my posting these statements and sharing the knowledge, for me, as well for others with similar persuasion contributing to this thread, and anyone for that matter, who has a good grasp of the need to respect man's free will in spiritual matters is not to convert anyone, but encourage and stimulate the urge to seek true knowledge, as all men of genuine insight, spiritual forerrunners, prophets and Envoys of the Light have repeatedly enjoined.

Man need not fear in making bold steps to examine anything that lay claim to the Truth. We issued forth from the Truth and have it in us to recognize it. And when we do, we owe it to our ourselves to embrace it and apply it to our daily lives, even if that means accepting that what we held to be true before then was falsehood.

I already gave up on this thread a while back cause I noticed how many already believe the way to God is by doing this and that ( ie following this law or that law) and negating the fact that Christ himself said that all we have to do is abide in him and He will abide in us for He is the way, the truth and the life. So many religions come up each day with claims to correct the Bible in one way or another or claims that they hold ultimate truth. If the teacher being Jesus (Whom I believe) came to us simple foolish men and gave us words of wisdom as He did what more do we need??

There are the mohammeds and the josephs smiths of this world. If what they all say does not line up with what christ says, then, my friend, it is not of christ and hence not the same truth. I am ok with you, and anyone else, believing as he or she wants to but I would say that we should be careful to make sure that what we consume is not for self and to please self but what God ACTUALLY wants us to believe. I would call my self a scientific christian, I like to study and research and prove anything I read before I choose to accept it as my truth. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God but what good is faith if it is not inline with the word of God? I can have faith that I will conquer the world by my self but if it is not of God, what good is it ??

I have put the grail message to the test and it has failed as many other beliefs have for me. I like to take a "WHAT DOES GOD WANT ME TO DO" approach in my believing in him and the book does not actually address God in the way the Bible does but takes a human look at God by the way of a "WHAT MAN OUGHT TO DO TO KNOW GOD" approach; it sort of puts God afar from man and putting it upon man to find and reach God and that for me already kills the whole need for him. That sought of approach does not go well with what I have come to know of God through my walking with him. The book does not speak of the same truth that the Bible speaks of. As I read the texts I wonder if the many self help authors of the last decade or so got there many truths and help tips from that book.

You can definitely find truth everywhere you look. Even in the mist of lies, there is truth to be found but does that then validate the lies that have nothing to do with truth itself?? NO. I do not mind if people believe it as that is ok with me. But I believe it is ridiculous the way people keep trying to make it all seem everything is here to correct the bible. The Book has been in circulation for over a millenia, it is still the highest selling book of all time. Many books have come and gone claiming to be corrections to the Bible, yet the Bible has yet to add messages from any of those books and is still going strong. I am not making this a competition but I urge you to look up the many truths that have come up through history making the same claims and how many people have latched onto these truths and how many of them are still believed to this day.

I would encourage all persons to approach God himself to teach them wisdom as he says he will not hold anything back from those who want it. Stop seeing God from a distance but actually put him to test in your daily lives and your search for knowledge. He holds all knowledge and all wisdom and is himself able and willing to give it to those who want it and ask of it. I remember the story of the coward Gideon in the Bible, how much lower can a man get than that but God himself made it his place to teach Gideon of himself and give him wisdom. He did not ask him to read a book and then believe it but he asked him to test him and that is how Gideon went from coward to warrior and leader. You are free to believe as you want but having an impersonal relationship with God is not of my taste nor is it logical. I would urge that no matter what you choose to read, ask God for wisdom and knowledge and understanding that ye be not deceived by the petty when the divine holds far greater rewards.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2007
Hello Kobojunkie!

You views are well taken. Permit to me to respond.

Until now I have refrained from directly quoting scriptures. But Christ said "Not all who call me Lord,Lord will go to heaven but those who do the will of my father" AND "If you love me you will do the Will of my Father who sent me" Why is it that we are very quick to accept the GRACE and get all worked up if anything reminds us TO WORK?.

YES we are to abide in Christ even as He abides in us! This at the same time IS EVIDENT IN DEEDS which ultimately fullfil the conditions laid down by the laws.

This will be very hard for many religious folks to take. ANYBODY WHO FULLFILS THE LAW IS AT THE SAME TIME A CHRISTIAN IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. A CHRISTIAN IN DEED. This will be clear and TRUE only for that one who is capable of looking FROM ABOVE DOWNWARDS not BELOW UPWARDS. The latter, LOOKING FROM BELOW UPWARDS is the very limitation of religion to which, sadly, many well meaning people even amongst the highest ranks of the disciples of the vaious religions are subject.   

Now with regard to your mention of the fact that Christ spoke in simple terms, as opposed to what you and a few others imply is the complex language of the knowledge and revelations given to man in The Grail Message, I have this to say.

When Christ said "I am the bread of life that came from heaven,he who eats my body will live forever" It is recorded that many of his listeners exclaimed "this is a hard saying" and many who have been disciples and followers left him that day,amongst whom were teachers of the law. When the Jews confronted him with why he is teaching something new since they already had the Laws of Moses contained in the Torah, he responded by saying he had come to fullfil the law not to abolish it. Did they believe him? No. Did they recognize the new in what he brought? NO.The pharisees and saducees sent him to pilate, the common mob cried "crucify him!" What was the charge laid against him"blasphemer of the very One Who in His Love sent him"Only a few among the Jews accepted Him and His teachings.

That is man for you,nothing has changed.That man who has closed himself inwardly will always find a "plausible" excuse.Tell him you had a vision that there is life after death, he would say its a figment of the imagination. Speak with the authority of a prophet and he will label you a fraud. If Jesus Christ came back to earth as man,believe me those who will oppose Him the most will be adherents of todays christian religion,fathers of the churches.

But in all these, ALWAYS it's only those who have ears who will hear when a call from the Light rings out to men.The deaf -spiritually dead will pass by the moment for a new inner awakening.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Dec 31, 2007
Solray:

Hello Kobojunkie!

You views are well taken. Permit to me to make a brief response.

Until now I have refrained from directly quoting scriptures. But Christ said "Not all who call me Lord,Lord will go to heaven but those who do the will of my father" AND "If you love me you will do the Will of my Father who sent me" Why is it that we are very quick to accept the GRACE and get all worked up if anything reminds us TO WORK?.

YES we are to abide in Christ even as He abides in us! This at the same time IS EVIDENT IN DEEDS which ultimately fullfil the conditions laid down by the laws.

This will be very hard for many religious folks to hich, sadly, many well meaning people even amongst the higtake. ANYBODY WHO FULLFILS THE LAW IS AT THE SAME TIME A CHRISTIAN IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. A CHRISTIAN IN DEED. This will be clear and TRUE only for that one who is capable of looking FROM ABOVE DOWNWARDS not BELOW UPWARDS. The latter, LOOKING FROM BELOW UPWARDS is the very limitation of religion to whest ranks of the disciples of the vaious religions are subject.

You forgot that the very will of God was what I stated in my post which is that we should abide in Him, and then he in return said He will abide in us. The Will of God has NOTHING TO do with KEEPING THE LAWS BY OUR OWN HANDS which is what Jesus WARNED OVER AND OVER that we are not to do. Man's goodness (FULLFILLMENT OF THE LAW) is nothing but filthy rags. Jesus made this clear over and over with the pharisees and the many examples of persons who believed they were good enough to make it since they kept the law on their own. Those happen to fall under the "NOT ALL WHO CALL ME LORD, LORD, WILL GO TO HEAVEN BUT THOSE WHO WILL DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER" flag. God is not looking for slaves to do and do and do. God is asking for people to allow him do for them. I don't know of your idea of religion as it does not apply to all persons but to those who think that way and there. I will use my life as an example for you in this case. I am a Christian, actually have been one for about 4 years now.

When I was younger, I struggled with doing keeping the law all on my own. I found it really hard to not sin, not lie, not steal, not do this and that. Infact it was a chore for me cause just when I think I have mastered one law, I find that I am still breaking another and the stress alone drove me to think that if it was this hard to please God then how am I any different from the slave man?? Would it not be better for me to live in sin without all that stress?? Anyways, just some years ago, I decided to actually ask God to do it for me and since then, I can boldly say I am a christian without guilt or the enemy pointing an accusing finger that sticks. I do not struggle with sin and keeping the law cause it comes more natural to me now since the Lord himself is the one living his will through me. I wake up each morning wanting to do God's will and even when I had to deal with HELL in my life, I was able to get through it without quitting on God cause I knew that He was better and greater than all that. Notice how it is about Him and what He is doing and not about me and how many laws I am keeping or not keeping. I have come to understand now how God is a merciful God in that he saw someone like David who sinned over and over the same as he saw someone like Job who tried all he could to keep the law in every way he could but had to face his reality when he was tested by God.

How can you keep the will of God when all our righteousness is nothing but filthy rag?? When no man is good?? How many hours of your keeping the law will you have be cancelled with one second of sin you commit?? Does God weigh the amount of time you spend commiting sin ( breaking the law) vs the amount of time you spend not breaking the law, in order to determine how Christianly you are?? If that be how God dealt it, would that not mean the pharisees who were known to have kept the laws so well, are all of Christ and Christ then made a mistake then when he called them sons of vipers?? Religion is not about how many laws you can keep or how many points you can score with God by keeping this many and that many commandments. There are actually more than 10 commandments given to man. Jesus came to fullfill them for a reason. If his fulfilling the laws was not enough to get you and I to understand that He meant what he said that we should abide in him and He will in us (Hence transfering his perfection to us in this and molding us to be more and more like him as followers of christ), Then I say again, you are free to believe as you want and think oly be careful not to miss what is in your search for what you believe should be.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Solray: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2007
Kobojunkie!

Your views are well taken. I agree with you in saying that Doing The Will of the Father is not what man can achieve on his own.It must be said the he has a duty to keep the volition alive and surely help will come to him from God who in His Wisdom and Love populates the whole creation with many physically invisible chain of servants of His Will,who as Light vessels receive the power and blessings from on high and pass them lovingly to earthman for his ready use.He has given us all we need to make the walk with Him as easy as a child at play.

Righteousness is right standing with God. Earthman is on the path of development and The Wisdom and Love of God makes room for the erring one.I beg to say that man's righteousness is only "as filthy as rags" when he attempts to put it at par and equate with the Holiness of God. It is "pharisaical" when "in his own eyes" he sees himself above other men on account of "his perception" of the value of his good works.

The author of The Grail Message advises that the way to proceed on the path of doing the will is to avoid a "desperate struggle" to enforce the good,but an all embracing volition for the good,boundless and free should be allowed to well up from deep within, the point where humanity makes contact with divinity and flow outwards, pervading every thought and "bringing it to the obedience of Christ", (parenthesis Pauline) in a natural, unassuming, AND CHILDLIKE manner. Otherwise his effort will be like that of a man fighting the seven headed hydra snake. No sooner had he cut one than the other just cut grows and then it becomes all effort,no progress exercise. A weary to the soul.

I have tried what he taught and it works fine for me.

Now I realise, the thought that it is so difficult to achieve is one of man's worst enemies. Attempts have been to put him at rest by presenting to him an all too broad and easy road that plays to his love of ease, and is currently exploited,used as a bait by religious charlatans for the mass capture of souls,the bigger the congregation the better. 

I rest my case on this take by saying in all sincerity, keep up your faith kobojunkie, remain diligent and true and one day when you drop your physical body, you will Mount Up back home,borne by His Grace and ever watchful Love. May it be so - Amen! 

Peace and happiness be unto you!   

Cheers.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2007
The truth shall set you free. No body complained about the lectures available on line. Pilgrim 1 expected the message to express her mind. She still find it difficult that any other information could remain valid without the bible.
We must tell the world here now what the message contains. No secret
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
To all me fellow Bearers of the cross of truth,

I wish you all Happy Festival of the Radiant star.

And keep on with the battle against the Darkness.

Wishing you more strength in all your endeavours
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2007
enitan2002:

To all me fellow Bearers of the cross of truth,
I wish you all Happy Festival of the Radiant star.
And keep on with the battle against the Darkness.
Wishing you more strength in all your endeavours

Enitan thanks for your good wishes. I missed Grailland, but I was there 'in spirit' during the festival.  I had a lone and quite one here.

I wish you well!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Dorcasde(f): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2007
Hnd-holder:

The truth shall set you free. No body complained about the lectures available on line. Pilgrim 1 expected the message to express her mind. She still find it difficult that any other information could remain valid without the bible.
We must tell the world here now what the message contains. No secret

You got a unique and interesting approach, which I would tag ' A MILLITARY APPROACH' or 'BY FORCE, BY FIRE APPROACH'. grin grin grin

Warm greetings and best wishes in the NEW YEAR.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by luwadmusic(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hello all crossbearers,

I am an ardent reader of The Grail message (also a crossbearer by virtue of birth), but the only problem I've been faced with recently is my inability to read it as often as I want to because of many mundane things I am involved with.

Please can you refer me to any site where the I can find the lectures of The Grail Message.

I will be very obliged if my request is replied to.

Thank you.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
You are not a cross bearer but your parents are. ok.

There are no two ways about it you must read and understand.

http://cinemaseekers.com/Christ/ref.html

"He who makes no effort to grasp aright the Word of the Lord burdens himself with guilt!"
ABD-RU-SHIN
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by luwadmusic(f): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2008
Uhm hello, what do u mean I am not a cross bearer, but my parents are?

for ur info, I bcame a crossbearer in 2002.

Anyway, Thanks for the link , lol
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2008
I see luwadmusic that you sent your request on several threads. well I sent you a reply on one of them and decided to forward it here:
@luwadmusic : If as you say you constantly examine the Grail Message then I wonder why you would need a site when you have The Grail Message with you. I sense it's much easier taking the Grail Message with you wherever your work leads you than having to always logon to a site to examine it. By the way there is no site where you will find the complete work of the Grail Message but I can give you some links from which you may connect yourself to The Grail Message: www.gralswerk.org, www.grailnet.org, www.grailmovementnigeria.com. If you genuinely yearn to examine the Grail Message then will you grasp it aright.
To be a Crossbearer by virtue of birth means you should know the meaning of the term Crossbearer. That you are born from a family in which your parents are Crossbearers doesn't make you a Crossbearer. Crossbearer: a bearer and the Cross where the Cross stands as a symbol of Truth. That which we must strive towards.
May we express beauty in all that we do that we may be worthy of calling ourselves Crossbearers, Bearers of Truth.
Best wishes smiley.

Well, if you are a Crossbearer base on your reply in this thread then why do you need a site? Wishing you peace and strength
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2008
I wish to forward a reply from Solray of which I just read now. Very useful I must say.
from Solray:
Greetings Dorcasde!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate the complement.

By the way, I completely share your concern about posting lectures from the Grail Message on this thread. It is in my opinion an infringement on copyright laws, where express permission is not given by the Publisher. And I doubt that is the case here. I have written directly to a couple of people who have done so in this thread, to express my very grave concerns. Besides, the lectures contained in the Grail Message follow sequentially in terms of building precept upon precept,beginning from what is familiar and preparing the human spirit for new revelations that are given in the later stages .The author himself advises new readers not to read randomly, but page after page. To post them randomly in this thread defeats that aim.

The best way to proceed for those who have read the work and desire to lead others to it is, for me, to draw peoples' attention to the work by sharing their understanding, hoping that each individual will take the step to have a direct personal experience with the work "In The Light of Truth", The Grail Message. In this way his seeking becomes his personal responsibility,as is demanded by spiritual laws which hold that every man be free to exercise his own will.

May the New Year bring you many happy moments of joyful experiencing. Stay blessed.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2008
Beware of hypocrates they are dangerous more than evil doers
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Hnd-holder as Dolcasde expressed, I seem to have the same view of yousmiley ' A MILLITARY APPROACH' or 'BY FORCE, BY FIRE APPROACH'.

I guess you should shed a little light to the readers of this thread about your view of Hypocrite in relation to evil doerssmiley
Best wishes
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
R. M. DURAISAMY http://cinemaseekers.com/Christ/ref.html

[b]The Equal-Armed Cross
(The author has drawn his knowledge from
"In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message" by Abd-ru-shin)[/b]Symbolism is deeply rooted in the heart of the Indian! The symbols of his religions, both ancient and modern, are an intrinsic part of his culture. He cannot do without them, no matter how hard he tries to escape them. The longing for the symbols, to which he has been so accustomed, follows him wherever he journeys around the world, giving him the inner connection with life that he needs.

It is not without reason that the human spirit desires, or even needs, symbolism in some form or the other. It is a fundamental part of the human spirit! From the animist to the believer in the so-called ``higher faiths'', symbolism can be found everywhere. Even among the monotheistic faiths, which uphold the belief that it is wrong to have idols or symbols of any kind, one will unfailingly find traces of symbolism.

Every religion or culture has its own unique symbols. These symbols reflect a particular aspect of the spiritual nature of the group that adheres to them. Each symbol is a definite mark of the people who hold onto that symbol, who treasure it and revere it. It can help them on their path upwards to the Light, if its meaning swings in the Laws of Creation and if they understand its meaning. On the other hand, it can weigh them down if its meaning does not swing harmoniously in the Laws. There are also many ways of interpreting these symbols depending on one's chosen outlook, but only through considering their effects according to the Eternal Laws is it possible to tell whether the symbols have an upbuilding or a debasing effect on the spirit. To do this requires the awakening of the intuitive perception within the human being.

We have already mentioned that the teachings of all the existing religions have at one time or the other come into being only through the Holy Laws of Creation, which constitute the Will of God. Each teaching was precisely formed to correspond with the level of spiritual maturity of the people to whom it was given. The Eternal Laws could not permit anything else, because in order for a teaching to uplift the people, it must come close to their level of inner development and yet be sufficiently elevated in order to help them advance a step further. The Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species necessitates this.

Every teaching that has emerged in the past, however, forms nothing more than a mere bridge to the Living Truth itself. Each teaching of itself cannot claim to be the complete Truth, as is clearly demonstrated today when we see how only a part-knowledge of Creation can be gained from the ancient sacred texts given to mankind. A complete Knowledge is still lacking, because mankind did not build upon the teachings in any other way except to distort them and introduce false doctrines into the picture. Even the great Vedic philosophy, with its wise teachings of karma, is sadly not exempt from it. Nevertheless the new Knowledge of Creation brings the longed-for clarification of all spiritual questions and completes the picture of Creation, because it is the ultimate Teaching to which the teachings of all former world-religions were merely bridges.

In a similar manner, the symbols of a particular teaching or faith have also formed in close association with the nature of that teaching. That is to say, the central points of each teaching are anchored in the various symbols that have been chosen to represent it. But since the teaching was originally adapted to the level of spiritual development of its adherents at the time, one can perhaps infer that the various symbols themselves are an indication of their degree of spiritual development!

If these teachings are all mere bridges to the mysterious and seemingly unattainable Eternal Truth, which therefore should have led to this Truth, we can probably assume that the symbols of these teachings also form bridges to that Eternal and Perfect Symbol of the Living Truth.

For thousands of years, the Equal-Armed Cross has been known and accepted as the symbol of the complete Truth. The Celts had recognised it, and so did those who concerned themselves with the various Grail legends. In India, too, there was a time in her history when the Cross was known, but unfortunately this period is closed to us today, and we can no longer draw from that time in order to confirm this for ourselves.

The Equal-Armed Cross of the Truth - also known as the Grail Cross - is not synonymous with the Cross of Suffering of Jesus Christ. Christians believe that this Cross of Suffering is the Cross of Truth and Redemption. But the Truth Itself does not declare that man should suffer! All suffering is due to the faults of man and are the outworking of the Law of Karma. Our Creator does not want us to suffer! Therefore the Cross on which Jesus was ruthlessly and mercilessly killed is not the Cross of Redemption.

This will be difficult for many Christians to accept, as the core doctrine of Christianity is that Christ brought Salvation to mankind only through and within His Death on the Cross. Because this was made the main doctrine, the Cross of Suffering eventually had to become the symbol of Christianity. This is one example of how a symbol can emerge that does not swing in the Laws of Creation, although it is very clear from the various biblical accounts that Christ did not teach about Salvation through His death, either explicitly or implicitly.

However, the Cross of Truth is completely different from the Christian Cross! In the first place, the Cross of Truth represents perfect balance. The vertical beam represents the activity of the masculine in Creation, while the horizontal beam reflects that of the feminine. And the circle which circumscribes the Cross represents the whole of Creation, i.e. the Circle of Creation. This is the Living Grail Cross!

This perfect activity is fundamental for the mutual upbuilding in Creation! Thus the vertical beam cannot be bigger than the horizontal or vice-versa. Harmony and equilibrium can only exist where there is equality on both sides working together in their respective tasks. The vertical beam therefore represents a physical activity, to which the form of the masculine is more suited, which is why it is vertically anchored. Likewise the horizontal beam represents a passive, gently balancing activity which receives and transmits equally to all creatures, and hence it is orientated horizontally. And since man and woman are properly anchored in Creation, this unique symbol really represents the harmony and perfection of the male and female complementary species working together in the circle of Creation!

But this Equal-Armed Cross signifies infinitely much more! It also embodies the three Laws of Creation in a visible form, so that every knowing one who gazes at this symbol will recognise the complete Truth in it!

Think about the Law of Spiritual Gravity which, like gravity on earth, operates in a vertical direction. The planes of Creation are separated out by this Law according to their spiritual density - the lighter and luminous ones at the top, and the heavier and more material ones at the bottom. The Law of Spiritual Gravity hence becomes the vertical beam of the Cross!

Now consider the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species, which operates on every plane in Creation. It forms groups of homogeneous species in each realm and power-centres wherever there is homogeneity among the creatures dwelling there. This is a horizontal effect, because it separates the species into their respective category on a particular plane. Hence the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species is the horizontal beam of the Cross!

Finally, observe the Law of Karma or the Law of Reciprocal Action which gives us only the fruits of our deeds. Whatever we send out into Creation returns to us, tracing the path of a circle. Since karma is cyclical in its operation we can regard the Law of Karma as the circle that circumscribes the horizontal and vertical beams!

And there we see it alive before us - the Equal-Armed Cross of Truth, the Cross of the Holy Grail, which mediates living power to all those who are able to see the Eternal Truth contained in it. Happy are those who strive with all their might to free their spirits from all karmaic burdens and recognise this Truth, for they will gain immensely from this symbol! The Cross of the Truth will then serve as a perpetual help for them, because they will continuously see the Living Truth before them in a visible form!

These three Laws, which are represented by the Equal-Armed Grail Cross in a circle, are the Living Truth for the sustenance of all Creation. Every spiritual question is answered through and in this Cross, which is firmly connected with the new Knowledge of the Laws of Creation on the earth at this time.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
WOW! I simply asked about the relationship between hypocrites and evil doers in regards to your former response as I was wondering why you posted the WARNINGsmiley
Beware of hypocrates they are dangerous more than evil doers

Wishing you a pleasant day
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
To bear the cross of the truth is a responsibility, by their fruit we shall know them.

Hypocrisy is a serious sickness and a great crime. It means making an outward display whilst inwardly concealing. Hypocrisy is more dangerous than evildoers. The hypocrites are always confused, always planning deceit and plots. Although outwardly they appear to be with the faithful, inwardly they are not because of the corruption of their hearts; the hypocrites are the most averse of mankind to the truth. The dealings of the hypocrites revolve around their own interests. When they meet the faithful, they make a show of belief and loyalty, in order to deceive the believers and as an action of dissimulation, hoping for whatever good and war-booty they have.
The hypocrites have many characteristics, the worst and most serious of which is disbelief, enmity and envy, they spread corruption on earth, slander and lies, they enjoin what is evil and forbid what is good, and they are stingy they have fake appearances and fancy speech whilst they are inwardly corrupt.
But I am not to judge but what ever they sow they will rip.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmn, quite simple and shows your world of experiencesmiley. Hnd-holder, I guess you have been with this title for quite a long time. Don't you consider a pHd?smiley Anyway, good morning and thanks for your response.
Have patience with all things, but mainly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

Best wishessmiley
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2008
Yes thank u, I am a PhD Holder in actual fact. I came to Nairaland to protest the injustice associated with HND. Every injustice must be protested that is why i use the name which i enjoy so much
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2008
smileyHello Hnd-holder, Our Gratitude is with the Almighty for the Grace bestowed upon us. Wow an interesting reason for joining Nairaland. Your quite strong oooh "Fire for fire", lol,  I guess by now you might be growing white hair with your fight for injustice. (just kiddingsmiley ) I noticed that you are fund of using the quote
Hypocrites are dangerous more then evil doers.
Wishing you peace and strength but take am easy shasmiley
I wish to leave us with the helping words below taken from a transmitted writing:
"Believe me, my son, it takes more love to let men follow a wrong course first, than to put them forcibly on to the right one." "That I do not understand yet", confessed the younger one. "If a man makes a mistake, surely it is my duty to point it out to him, so that he will avoid it."
"If the mistake causes great danger to others it may be your duty. Otherwise it is better to let the person do something wrong and learn from the consequence of his deed. What he has learned in this way he will not so soon forget."
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2008
I can not understand your message
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
smileyI am so sorry if I wasn't so clear in my post. All I said is that it's a pleasure communicating with you. I apologize if I sounded rude smiley. Was just trying to make you smile or perhaps laugh. Best wishes smiley
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
Oh thank you. I am always happy. You know that the greatest part of LOVE is severity. Rigidity is not good but flexibility
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by zoyka: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hello everyone,
I'm a chrsitian and I've always wondered what the Grail message was about.I got the book from my coz recently to find out.It belongs to my aunt who is an Evangelist but who does not believe in the book(her brother who believes in the Grail message had been trying to 'convert' her and she him).Anyway, I just started the book and have just finished reading the chapter about Morality.The thing that has struck me for now is that the book has nothing about it that should make it the basis of a new religion.Indeed Mr.Abdrushin is simply airing his veiws about what he feels to be right(does'nt necessairily make it so).I read up his history on the grail message website and turns out he himself said he does not right in order to start a new religion, I wonder why people have come to believe that his book is the TRUTH when he himself points to Christ Jesus and to God.From your posts I've read that they believe in reincarnation, unfortunately that I believe is a fallacy from the antichrist himself.There's no such thing.It is appointed unto us to die only once and after that is judgment.

I'll surelylove to air my veiws here as I read on though.So far, it only bolsters what the Bible says.
Love
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2008
Wondeful, The truth ! Dose for freedom
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amightyo: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hi Zoyka,
Permit me to respond. As human beings we should always strive to live as simple as simple can be. Let’s not build conflicts on our path. If you wish to know about the Grail Message then simply examine it for yourself. If you do not find it the bases of how you wish to live on earth then keep away from it. What gain do we derive when we come out and start saying this is right and this is not right. Through our daily activities will we see clearly individually the path that brings true happiness and such a path is right. If you truly wonder what the Grail Message is then I advise you to examine it to the end, then can you come to the conviction that it is this or that. If you want to know about the Grail Message then seek it out personally. I really don’t have much to say than to wish you the very best in your daily activities. Let your Light so shine before men that they will see in your good works and glorify your Father Who Hath in Heaven. Wishing you a blissful weekend.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by toluxa1(m): 4:59am On Sep 06, 2008
Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

DO NOT BE MISLED MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2008
And dont forget also,
Jesus once sid to his disciples, I have many things to share with you thi day but ye can not bear them now, but i will send you a comforter, the spirit of truth, he will teach you all things, he will remind you of all i've taught you, he'll glorify my name, he will reprove the world of sins and he will bring judgement, I for one go to to father cos from him i come and to him i go back and you will see me no more.

He also said: if i dont leave for the father the comforter can not come

It is even written in message: , If one allows this oportunity to pass you by, you will never again be in this position and the time to find redemption is forever lost.

The comforter has already come and gone but humanity know him not, but his work remains
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by dotuno1: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2009
zoyka:

Hello everyone,
I'm a chrsitian and I've always wondered what the Grail message was about.I got the book from my coz recently to find out.It belongs to my aunt who is an Evangelist but who does not believe in the book(her brother who believes in the Grail message had been trying to 'convert' her and she him).Anyway, I just started the book and have just finished reading the chapter about Morality.The thing that has struck me for now is that the book has nothing about it that should make it the basis of a new religion.Indeed Mr.Abdrushin is simply airing his veiws about what he feels to be right(does'nt necessairily make it so).I read up his history on the grail message website and turns out he himself said he does not right in order to start a new religion, I wonder why people have come to believe that his book is the TRUTH when he himself points to Christ Jesus and to God.From your posts I've read that they believe in reincarnation, unfortunately that I believe is a fallacy from the antichrist himself.There's no such thing.It is appointed unto us to die only once and after that is judgment.

I'll surelylove to air my veiws here as I read on though.So far, it only bolsters what the Bible says.
Love

A few questions though:

- If we pass away only once, then where do our spirits go? And the spirits of those who have passed away many thousands of years ago? Heaven, or hell? Well then there would be no need for a judgment now, would there? Surely those already in heaven would not then be "retrieved" for judgment.

- How would you explain those born in less-than-felicitous circumstances, or those who experience tragedies for which nothing they did in this life would have deserved? Work of the Devil? No, that would be unjust and The Wise Justice of The Lord would not permit it. The Lord's decision to "do as He Will" with any man, deserved or not? I will not even begin to visit the blasphemy that implies. Sins of the fathers? Again, unjust.

As to the account of the blind man, one must realize Christ answered, "this man", not "all men" i.e. this was the case with him but not all men; Christ's own crucifixion is proof of the fact that tribulations can be experienced which are not necessarily of the reciprocal (but not unjust either, rather a "risk" willingly taken). And if the idea of reincarnation as suggested by the question were wrong, Christ would have outrightly censured the notion; He never said the idea was wrong, rather it was not the case with this man.

The biggest mistake church Christians make is the assumption that nothing else, no matter how logical and just, can be right as long as the Bible does not mention it. A great error, considering:
- the revisions that exist to the Bible itself,
- the different versions of the Bible used by different Churches (Catholic, Lutheran, Mormon, etc. - they cannot all be right if they disagree on certain matters),
- the language translations (there have been confirmations of differences in wording between translations),
- the fact that Christ himself said that many things He would tell His Disciples, but they would not understand (clearly proving that there was more to be known in the maturity of time),
- the debates over the Fifth Ecumenical Council and its believed censure of reincarnation, as having existed in prior versions of the Bible,
- entire scriptures, manuscripts and writings excluded from the Bible - selections made by man, to the best of his ability, understanding, or perhaps with personal motives,
- the revelations that Mary Magdalene was not at all a prostitute, the account being a smear by Pope Gregory to lessen the role of a woman in the inner circle around Christ.

The concept of reincarnation is so simple that it is bewildering why people vehemently reject it. For if a man had sinned or made mistakes, blemishes for which he could not enter heaven (for robes must be "washed clean" to merit heaven), yet could not be condemned to hell (without at least a chance to correct his ways), does it not then make sense that he may be able to return and make amends? Is it wise to blindly refuse something simply because a book does not seemingly mention it, when in this same book the Truth Bringer states that there are facts He could not divulge because of the limited understanding of the time? To continue to hold on to a limited knowledge from times bygone - when this same knowledge points to better enlightenment in the future - is stagnation of mind and soul!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2009
@ dotun, WORDS well spoken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.