Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (26463 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2007
enitan2002:

you better choose one of us, make u no cause serious wahala ooooooooooo

Wetin happen? If na double blessing follow me, why should I chose one? There's no "better" between you both - you know very well that nobody has topped either of you! I no go fit drop one. . . because to drop one, is to drop the other!

Hnd-holder:

Endure now enitan, pilgrim 1 is taken her time. but to say the truth she is looking as an ideal woman.

Kapish!! (abi how dem dey talk am?) grin

Anyhow, I hope you had a great weekend?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2007
please i don't know what d grail is all about

Grail meassage can be found in a book written by Abdurashin called IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH.

i have frnds that are members

No membership because its a source of knowledge adressed to individual a lone

they don't even want me to talk about it.[/color]

They would want you to find out by your self on televisions ,radio or public lecture

[color=#990000]IS IT A CHURCH,A MOSQUE OR A CULT
[/color][color=#990000][/color]

it it not a religion but cut aross all truth

[color=#990000] heard they sleep travel
. This is not true

THEY GO IN POOR AND COMES OUT RICH.

the word of the lord said, seek first the kingdom of the most high and all other things will be added unto you

he that is rich in spirit is the wealthiest man on earth.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2007
Pilgrim 1 You are great , jokes apart. we love you show other women to live a right.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hnd-holder:

Pilgrim 1 You are graet , jokes apart. we love you show other women to live a right.

i second that.

I love you, but that cant be compare to what i have for my baby here in Naija.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by akeye(f): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
y do y'll keep talkin abt bible
i tot u said GRAIL is not a religion
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
akeye:

y do y'll keep talkin about bible
i tot u said GRAIL is not a religion

the grail message was not, is not, and will never be a religion.

The grail message is the continuation and completion of the message the son of the most high Jesus Kristo brought 2000 yrs ago.
They both issue from the same source, which is from the 'LIGHT'.

But dont mistaken the message of Jesus Kristo to what you have in the bible, the words in the bible are not in accordance with the original one Jesus brought.

They are two separate thing.

For more enlightenment get a copy of 'In The Light Of Truth: The Grail Message by Abdruschin'

and your life will never be the same.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2007
The Bible is a collection of scriptures made by the early believers which were stories told from nation to nation. Verbal first before written in scrolls, the scroll kept in a house called Biblie, in 14th century they were combine and published as a book after 66 books canonisation, this is when printing press came to existence.

Religion is away of life having DOGMA, which man made after the bringer of truth must have gone.

moses, Jesus Mohamed , bud-ah, and laose etc are great bringer of the truth which was turned to religion.

You must understand your own religion well, know your bible or Koran very well before you can understand the message.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hnd-holder:

The Bible is a collection of scriptures made by the early believers which were stories told from nation to nation. Verbal first before written in scrolls, the scroll kept in a house called Biblie, in 14th century they were combine and published as a book after 66 books canonisation, this is when printing press came to existence.

Religion is away of life having DOGMA, which man made after the bringer of truth must have gone.

moses, Jesus Mohamed , bud-ah, and laose etc are great bringer of the truth which was turned to religion.

You must understand your own religion well, know your bible or Koran very well before you can understand the message.

what a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by akeye(f): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2007
Enitan are u trying to say the grail message about JESUS is different 4rm the one in d bible.
pls put me thru.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2007
With my word, i lead to God and also Jesus, but in a more vital way which is different from what people supposed it to be.

words of abdrushin, author of the grail message
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by jerrymania(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ enitan2002

how can i get the book, in the light of truth?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2007
jerrymania:

@ enitan2002

how can i get the book, in the light of truth?

let me have your location and i will tell you the best and easiest place to get it, ok?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by akeye(f): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
yes enitan
how can i get the book

i live in satellite
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by jerrymania(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ enitan

location in profile
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2007
@ jerrymania/akeye,

akeye, i guess you mean satellite town in lagos?
Here is the nearest place you can get the book

Festac Town:
Grail Center

Corporation, GRA, Igbeba Road
2nd Avenue 208 Road, C Close
House 3

Tel: +234 01 588 5050
+234 803 506 8983

@ jerrymania at portharcourt,

Grail Center

Omachi Guest House Road
Opposite Rumuokoro Police Station
Rumuodomaya.
Tel: +234 84 577 496 / +234 84 230 378
+234 803 706 2480 / +234 803 868 7757 or

Keller Chambers
208-A Aba Road by Mountain of Fire Road
Rumuola, Port Harcourt

Tel: +234 802 314 4642

So have a wonderful time during your seeking, i wish you more strength.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by jerrymania(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2007
@ enitan2002

Who is Parsifal?

*ur name means Crayfish in my language grin*
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
jerrymania:

@ enitan2002

Who is Parsifal?

*your name means Crayfish in my language grin*

parsifal is the king of the holy grail, when you continue reading you will definitely learn more about him.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by jerrymania(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ enitan2002

Now what you believe,you found from the book "in the light of truth" written by abd ru shin. Now you believe abd ru shin because he exclusively wrote that book. why do you now feel it is the truth because what other people also believe are also tales and stories from individuals like abd ru shin. i hope u get my point.

Do you know i or someone else can start a religion,movement or society today and make it popular and accepted by a large number of people within few years? Its just to fashion out something different and bogus but interconnected
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2007
jerrymania:

@ enitan2002

Now what you believe,you found from the book "in the light of truth" written by abd ru shin. Now you believe abd ru shin because he exclusively wrote that book. why do you now feel it is the truth because what other people also believe are also tales and stories from individuals like abd ru shin. i hope u get my point.

Do you know i or someone else can start a religion,movement or society today and make it popular and accepted by a large number of people within few years? Its just to fashion out something different and bogus but interconnected

i understood you very well, and dont forget that,

when you see the truth in its purest form you will surely recognize it, only if you havent allow yourself to be swept away by worldly things/matters.

the truth will strike the inner-most part of you , and you will then feel for the first time of your life the beauty you've been neglecting.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by jerrymania(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2007
@ enitan2002

its the beautiful things that is truthful to our spirits. but you know beauty can be deceitful? how can you tell you are not being deceived?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by willyt1: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2007
The Grail Message of Abd-ru-shin mediates the knowledge of the upbuilding of Creation. In simple words it explains the connections without a gap, and gives a complete survey of all the activity in Creation.

It is directed solely to the individual human being, irrespective of creed, nationality or race, because it is he alone who has to bear the responsibility for everything he thinks and does.

Surely and unswervingly it shows him the way he has to follow in order to find true happiness even here on earth, which means to attain inner peace and joyful activity.

The root of all evil, of present and past afflictions and distress, lies only with the individual human being. If he turns earnestly towards the good, everything else also becomes good. It has an immediate effect upon marriage, upon the family, and finally also upon the entire people, which can only then develop its own characteristics and its own culture to the highest degree.

In the Grail Message detailed explanations are given as to what the free will of man really is, what intellect and intuitive perception, soul and spirit signify, their tasks and their relation to each other.

The three great Laws of Creation - the Law of Reciprocal Action (the Law of Sowing and Reaping), the Law of the Attraction of Homogeneous Species, and the Law of Gravitation - are explained in all their greatness and simplicity.

Thus we learn, for instance, that the Law of Sowing and Reaping (Galatians 6, 7) applies not only to the earthly seed, but also to man's actions and thoughts, which through the working of the incorruptible Laws of Creation ripen into fruits, corresponding exactly to good or evil volition, of which man alone must taste. Thoughts, intuitive perceptions and deeds are very effective forms or "works" (Revelation 14, 13) that remain connected with their author until he severs himself from them. They form his "fate", and some times he is struck by "blows of fate" which he cannot account for, although the cause of these was given by him in former earth-lives.

It is repeatedly emphasized in the Grail Message how important to man is the knowledge of the Laws of Creation, for the very reason that his spirit possesses the ability to recognize the Will of God in these Laws. A true upbuilding is only possible if man bases his entire earth-life on the Laws of Creation. Thereby he fulfils the Will of God.

We must take these Laws as they are, unchangeable and eternal, always the same, just as God, Who has woven them into Creation, is always the Same, the Eternal One.

Further important questions that move the seeking man are dealt with clearly and objectively, whether they concern fate, hereditary sin, the meaning and purpose of life, birth and death, the beyond, incarnation, the sexual problem, marriage; or the Mission of Christ and His death on the Cross, the Son of God and the Son of Man, the mystery of Lucifer, the Last judgement, the Cosmic Turning-Point, the Holy Grail, the Grail Castle.

As regards the Grail Castle, Abd-ru-shin says that it really exists at the summit of the spiritual Creation, far above the Paradise of the human spirits, as the point of power transmission of the radiations which come from the Divine Sphere above for the lower-lying parts of Creation. In the Revelation of John the Grail Castle is called "the Temple of God" (Revelation 11, 19).

Only from this height can an unbroken, comprehensive view over the entire working of Creation be given in a Message from the Grail. Hence the name "Grail Message", which in addition receives special significance because it appears at a time when mankind stands at an important turning point.

The Grail Message stands absolutely on the ground of Christ's teaching. It merely takes into consideration the fact that the man of today has so trained his intellectual thinking, has so keenly sharpened his instruments for thinking, that the childlike simple belief which Jesus demanded at that time no Longer suffices for him to be able to follow the way to God. For that reason the Grail Message explains Christ's teaching in a language adapted to man's present way of thinking. Thus a knowledge is mediated to him giving him that certainty out of which, in place of belief, there gradually grows the conviction necessary today.

An example of this is given here from the lecture "Ascent" from Volume I: "And so it must rise steadily upwards towards the longed-for Light. An evil volition presses the spirit down and makes it heavy, whereas a good volition uplifts it.

"For this, too, Jesus has already shown you the simple way leading unerringly to the goal; for deep truth lies in the simple words: 'Love thy neigbbour as thyself!'

"With these words He gave the key to freedom and ascent! Because it is an irrefutable fact: What you do for your neighbour you do in reality only for yourselves! Solely for yourselves, since according to the Eternal Laws everything returns to you without fail, good or evil, either already here or there. It will surely come! Thus you are shown the simplest of ways in which this step to the good volition is to be understood.

"You should give to your neighbour with your being, your nature! Not necessarily with money and goods. For then those without means would be excluded from the possibility of giving. And in this being, in this 'giving yourself' in the relation with your neighbour, in the consideration and respect you voluntarily offer him, lies the 'love' of which Jesus speaks; lies also the help you give to your neighbour, because it enables him to change himself or ascend further, because he gains strength from it."
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2007
jerrymania:

@ enitan2002

its the beautiful things that is truthful to our spirits. but you know beauty can be deceitful? how can you tell you are not being deceived?

yes i'm not afraid of being deceived, i've been deceived for a very long time and i've come to a point of recognition.

I even give thanks to the Almighty for me being deceived then, cos not, how will i recognize the word of the lord embedded in the Grail Message brought to mankind by[b] ABD-RU-CHIN[/b]
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2007
The truth shall make you free. Seek therefore for the truth.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
enitan2002:

yes i'm not afraid of being deceived, i've been deceived for a very long time and i've come to a point of recognition.

I even give thanks to the Almighty for me being deceived then, because not, how will i recognize the word of the lord embedded in the Grail Message brought to mankind by[b] ABD-RU-CHIN[/b]

Do you realize that the base message in the grail message is what is in the Bible?? Only that the guy added his own bits and pieces to the whole to spice it all up. I read your post on page one about 3 laws, these same laws have been in the bible for thousands of years, yet you did not see them there or would I take it you never really spent time to read the Bible before you picked up this grail book??
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by grafikdon: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Do you realize that the base message in the grail message is what is in the Bible?? Only that the guy added his own bits and pieces to the whole to spice it all up. I read your post on page one about 3 laws, these same laws have been in the bible for thousands of years, yet you did not see them there or would I take it you never really spent time to read the Bible before you picked up this grail book??

@ Kobo, the Grail Message deals with the mechanism of the 3 laws. Yes, they have been around before the bible, considering that our ancestors believed strongly in karma (my great grand father's nickname was 'Karma') and homogeneity (birds of a feather kind of thing) but there is always the lack of adequate understanding or man's inability to grasp them accordingly, which often leads to misrepresentation and confusion. The message lays out the known and the 'unknown' in the most comprehensible manner and as long as you approach it with an open mind, there's no limit to the magnitude of knowledge you will gain; knowledge that will be of great benefit to you on this material plane and beyond.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by mnwankwo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
Every lecture in the Grail Message has something which has never before been uttered before. The Grail Message will not contradict what is true no matter where it is found. Thus the truth in the bible will be found in the Grail Message. It confirms that truth, fills the missing gaps and then moves on to detail with mathematical clarity and clinical precision the how creation came into existence, how it is maintained by innumerable servants of God, the role of each creature etc. Indeed if one has a little understanding of words of the Grail Message, he can clearly see each step he has to follow to reach heaven, the helpers on each step, and as he proceeds in obedience to the laws of God, melodies from heaven will reach his seeking soul. Then the recognition will dawn upon him and he will jubilantly sense the incomprehensible, the unimaginable greatness of God. He will only have one desire- to serve God, the Almighty Creator.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2007
grafikdon:

@ Kobo, the Grail Message deals with the mechanism of the 3 laws. Yes, they have been around before the bible, considering that our ancestors believed strongly in karma (my great grand father's nickname was 'Karma') and homogeneity (birds of a feather kind of thing) but there is always the lack of adequate understanding or man's inability to grasp them accordingly, which often leads to misrepresentation and confusion. The message lays out the known and the 'unknown' in the most comprehensible manner and as long as you approach it with an open mind, there's no limit to the magnitude of knowledge you will gain; knowledge that will be of great benefit to you on this material plane and beyond.

Actually, I have read the grail Message partly and do not understand what the fuzz is about. To me it is kind of like someone reading a book by C.S Lewis and then making it a whole new thing.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2007
m_nwankwo:

Every lecture in the Grail Message has something which has never before been uttered before. The Grail Message will not contradict what is true no matter where it is found. Thus the truth in the bible will be found in the Grail Message. It confirms that truth, fills the missing gaps and then moves on to detail with mathematical clarity and clinical precision the how creation came into existence, how it is maintained by innumerable servants of God, the role of each creature etc. Indeed if one has a little understanding of words of the Grail Message, he can clearly see each step he has to follow to reach heaven, the helpers on each step, and as he proceeds in obedience to the laws of God, melodies from heaven will reach his seeking soul. Then the recognition will dawn upon him and he will jubilantly sense the incomprehensible, the unimaginable greatness of God. He will only have one desire- to serve God, the Almighty Creator.

I don't believe it does that. It provides a take on filling the so called gaps but not everyone has these gaps in their understanding of God. Sure some of the things in the bible can be found in the book and same can be said about the quran or the mormon books or even the buddhists scripts and so many other writings out there, even scientology but to claim they CONFIRM truth is a bit far fetched. I mean I read the book of Jasher some time ago and I can make the same claim about that book, and say something like it fills in the gap on what really happened during creation BUT, I don't think I can make such a claim. My Question would be whose truth does it confirm? Since there are so many Gods out there, which one does it focus on?? The Buddhist idea?? The islamic idea?? the hindistic idea?? the christian idea?? I definitely know that part would be a no from me since most of what is included in the book has nothing to do with Christianity itself. Anyways, I guess to each his own, I liked it as a good read and it was ok.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by wendymanda: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2007
Is the holy Grail group a cult? I heard from someone it was but I don't know how much research the person put in.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2007
wendymanda:

Is the holy Grail group a cult? I heard from someone it was but I don't know how much research the person put in.

Some governments have them down as a sort of cult. The group does not have many members but they seem to have set up well in some countries in Africa, Nigeria included.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2007
The Bible was known as a building where scrolls were kept.

The Lutheran group picked up 66 out of thousands of scrolls and canonised it as enough for teaching.

Jehovah witness discovered 50,000 errors in the 66 books.

The Muslim find faults in the arrangement.

Jews never accepted the Bible as scriptural.

The scriptures were the books kept in the Bible not 66 books extracted by Luthern. St John gospel says no book on earth can contain all what Jesus Christ did.

Only the truth can set us free. but we must Seek first the kingdom of GOD and for every other things to be added onto thee.

In seeking, humility comes into play, those that feel they found should be careful hence thy fall.

Research on everything but firmly holding the truth in them is the way out .

Such is the message of Abdrushin.
You may leave it and go your own way if it is not useful to you Mr. Kobojunkie .

The Grail Message stands absolutely on the ground of Christ's teaching. It merely takes into consideration the fact that the man of today has so trained his intellectual thinking, has so keenly sharpened his instruments for thinking, that the childlike simple belief which Jesus demanded at that time no Longer suffices for him to be able to follow the way to God. For that reason the Grail Message explains Christ's teaching in a language adapted to man's present way of thinking. Thus a knowledge is mediated to him giving him that certainty out of which, in place of belief, there gradually grows the conviction necessary today.

In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message is the main work of Abd-ru-shin (Oskar Ernst Bernhardt, 1875-1941). It's a collection of 168 essays, presented in such a way that they build upon each other, thereby forming a complete picture of creation.

In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message gives spiritual support for the problems and questions that we all encounter in life: Where do we come from? Where do we go when we die? What about fate and karma, Divine justice, free will, the Mission of Jesus, the Son of God, the Laws of Nature and Creation, and many others. The more the reader uses life itself as the criterion for testing the explanations given in the Grail Message, the more the Truth shines from it.

In the wide span of its subjects, In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message also gives information about the "grail." While ancient sagas and legends, and modern art, depict the grail as an earthly myth, without being able to provide a conclusive explanation of its significance, Abd-ru-shin describes the Grail as a spiritual reality of the highest order: it is the connecting point between the Creator and His Creation.

In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message is the main book written by Oskar Ernst Bernhardt (1875-1941) and first published in 1926 under the pen name Abdrushin. The last edition published by the Author himself was in 1931, entitled simply as In the Light of Truth. It is a collection of 91 lectures, presented to build upon each other, forming a complete picture of Creation.

[b]"The Bandage falls, and belief becomes conviction. Liberation and redemption lie only in conviction!

I am addressing earnest seekers only. They must be able and willing to examine this matter objectively! Religious fanatics and irresponsible enthusiasts may hold aloof, for they are detrimental to the Truth. As for the malevolent and prejudiced, they shall find their sentence in the very words.

The Message will strike only those who still carry within them a spark of truth, and the yearning to be true human beings. To all such it will become the shining light and staff. It will lead them unswervingly out of all the chaos of the present-day confusion.

The following Word does not bring a new religion, but is intended as the torch to help all serious listeners or readers find the right path, which leads them to the longed-for height.

Only he who bestirs himself can advance spiritually. The fool who uses extraneous aids for this, in the form of the ready-made opinions of others, only walks his path as if on crutches, while ignoring his own healthy limbs.

But the moment he boldly uses all the abilities which lie dormant within him awaiting his call, to help in his ascent, he is employing the talent entrusted to him in accordance with his Creator's Will, and will easily overcome all obstacles that seek to divert him.

Therefore awake! Genuine faith lies only in conviction, and conviction comes solely through an inflexible weighing and examining! See that you are truly alive in the wonderful Creation of your God!"

Abd-ru-shin
[/b]
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by amsky(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2007
please,i'm a nigerian cross bearer in ghana.i hope it's not against the law to post lectures of the message in such a forum.it does not sit too well with me.let us not begin to do things which we are not sure of here. okay everyone-pilgrim,hnd holder,nwakwo and all,be good guys okay,and enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.