Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... (1128 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
BETWEEN YOUR WIFE AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ...

Your Girlfriend is like a Mobile Phone, while your wife be like the TV.

At home you watch TV, but when you go out, you take your Mobile Phone.

Sometimes you enjoy your TV, but most of the time, you play with your Mobile Phone.

TV is free for life but for the Mobile Phone, if you don't pay, the services will be terminated.

TV is big, bulky and most of the time old!
But the Mobile phone is cute, slim, curvy and very portable.

You can have only one TV and be comfortable, but mobile phone can be packed like sardine one pocket and they will still be comfortable.

We only change our TV only if spoilt(dead) but we like a newer and a finer mobile phone unless we don't see or hear about them.

Operational costs for TV is often acceptable, but for the Mobile phone it is often high and demanding.

TV has a remote, Mobile phone doesn't.

Most importantly, Mobile phone is a two-way communication. You talk and listen, but with the TV, you MUST only listen, whether you want to or not.

Last but not least! They don't have viruses but Mobile phone often do. So let's love our TVs forget about the Mobile Phones...U need an happy home not a room in a guest house..

Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
hmm fascinating
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

Hahahahahha.... I don't mind being a Mobile grin I don't wanna be a tv tongue
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Surfboard(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
In that case, i'd love me a mobile TV. Thank you.
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by fairlyusedpant: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
lilyqueen:
hmm fascinating
hmmm captivating
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by fairlyusedpant: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

instead of being a tv, you can be a television... Television is better than tv

1 Like

Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

for real
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

for realso u want to b a chick

Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surfboard:
In that case, i'd love me a mobile TV. Thank you.
u b woman
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyindare:
for realso u want to b a chick

Yes na grin Keep it Locked and Loaded...
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Alluring
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Surfboard(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyindare:
u b woman

I want to believe that question is rhetorical.
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surfboard:

I want to believe that question is rhetorical.
don't use big English for in me in this time of change Oooo..I never eat today
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Surfboard(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyindare:
don't use big English for in me in this time of change Oooo..I never eat today

grin grin
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes na grin Keep it Locked and Loaded...
ok now make...U look like one sev on ur profile...cute face big nose
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surfboard:

grin grin
u wan dey laugh u don eat today?

Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
firstking01:
Alluring
sorry..mi think u need to change ur brain box..
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyindare:
sorry..mi think u need to change ur brain box..
Why not help me
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
firstking01:
Why not help me
u need to pay for the brain box frist.
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by BoboFashion(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wife will always be better than gf.
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Surfboard(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyindare:
u wan dey laugh u don eat today?

I should laugh, that way my corpse would look better.
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by oyindare(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surfboard:

I should laugh, that way my corpse would look better.
nice one
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by Lovelynature(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

And now that Mike is planning to propose to you, should we advise him against that? Strange that you prefer to remain the mobile phone you have been years now.

Ok kwantinue
Re: Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... by kay9(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyindare:

Most importantly, Mobile phone is a two-way communication. You talk and listen, but with the TV, you MUST only listen, whether you want to or not... .

Dunno about the rest, but this part... this part is true.

(1) (Reply)

Let Your spouse or partner Know You Love them Before Someone Else helps You To / How To Politely Turn Down A Proposal From A Friend / Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.