Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You (3582 Views)

Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guys,This is What to Do When a Woman Is "Too Busy" for You
Girls who are “too busy” to see you are just that. They are too busy to see “YOU”. Why I say this to you should be obvious:

Do you think for one second that if you were some famous celebrity, athlete, or actor that she liked, that she'd still be too busy to get with you?

I think not.

The reality of it all is that women put guys into categories. When they think of certain guys, the categorize them this way:

Guys that I'll get with whenever I find the time to.

Guys that I'll NEVER really get with, but I'm either too non-confrontational or inconsiderate to ever tell them that — so I'll keep them around just to use them as tools to stroke my own ego.

Or…guys that I'll DROP EVERYTHING to get with — even if it means missing partying with my girls, calling in sick for work, or even if it means that I have to share him with other girls!

Now that you're privy to this Intel, the best thing for you to do as a man who is interested in ANY girl, is to do a quick assessment of your situation to determine which category of guy you are to her. If you're still unsure which category you fit in, here's a hint:

If she's put you in any category other than category 3 — then you'd better lock, load, and mobilize your dating/relationship forces towards another more eligible, more agreeable, more available, and more enthusiastic chick.

There's nothing like getting with a girl who WANTS to get with you. Accept NOTHING less. And until you find it…you should “soldier on”.

Out of either confusion or unspoken desperation, some guys may be reluctant to eject from these types of situations. Some may say to themselves:

What if I'm being too hasty? What if I'm not giving her enough time to really get to know me? What if she's one of those girls that just has to "grow" to like me?

Well, to those guys, I'd like to say, “I agree”. Sometimes a girl can grow to like you, but most of the time, how a girl initially responds to you represents her most honest appraisal of you. So the thing is...if you're the recipient of a low level of interest and enthusiasm from a girl that you want, you should probably ask yourself a few questions:

Is this REALLY the way I want to start off a possible date/relationship type of situation with a girl?

Would I rather have a girl who had to "grow" to like me as opposed to one who had an obvious and measurable degree of attraction for me from the beginning?

Your answers to these questions will help you decide what's right for you. I'm sure that nearly every guy on earth who has reached adulthood has had some girl really, really "into him" before. Now, that chick may or may not have been a girl that he wanted, but regardless of that, he still knows what it feels like from experience to have a certain degree of what I call "SWEATLESS VICTORY" with a woman.

Sweatless Victory is what you experience when you meet a woman that is clearly more eligible, more agreeable, more available, and more enthusiastic about you than the average, lackluster chick. Sweatless Victory is what you tend to get when you're with a woman that WANTS to get with you.

Women who have a strong attraction for you in the beginning are usually more consistent in their good behavior towards you, more accessible to you when you want them to be, and play fewer head games with you overall.

Now, this is not to say that there aren't girls out there that you don't have to invest a little time into seeing where their heads are. Some girls are worth this effort. However, there's a difference between investing time into seeing where a girl's head is at as opposed to wasting time trying to get her head to where you want it to be.

This is always an individual choice for every man. BUT — a good way to tell when you've crossed the line from investing time over into wasting time is when you find yourself doing things to get a girl that makes you start thinking less of yourself for doing it. Whenever the choice is between you getting a girl or keeping your self-respect — then keeping your self-respect will always serve you better in the long run.

Then, there are still other guys who will say this to themselves:

What about girls who really are too busy for me? What about girls who really do live extremely busy lives? Shouldn't I give them extra-consideration before I just write them off?

NB

Please visit http://nigerianinterest..com.ng/2016/08/guysthis-is-what-to-do-when-woman-is.html to get other points and finish up....
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by mhizAnnie(f): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
E long ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Mariopgomery(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
phew did I just read that?
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by TrueHeart365(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
i totally agree.

i was in a relationship where the girl started feeling like she was doing me a favour by dating me.

well, thanks to my homies that made me see the light, i did the dumping and found someone else far better.

relationship no be by force. if e no work, enter the next lane. babes yapa

4 Likes

Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's exactly what I'm talking about
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Too long. Wil read tomoro
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
ok
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by dmgr(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
mehn..finally i don land
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by stan241(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Whew, that was long

Pretty cool thread you've got here, very different from all the other generic stuff one gets to read here daily and something one could learn from too

Well done
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
thanks
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by chigoizie7(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
1st of all, I didn't read all that?

2nd of all, why would a lady be forming busy for me?

3rd of all, babe's yakpaa.

4th of all, I go don Bleep her tire, so na her wahala, not mine.

Me wey no de remember call babe for phone for weeks sef.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
na the spirit wey dey the post be that.
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by josh1st(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Very insightful write up
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by gabi101(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
not bad but can u give backk the mins i spent to read those stuffs you wrote smiley
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by Handsome777(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
lol
Re: Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You by MrOmosmiles(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Girl You Cannot Provide For Does Not Belong To You / I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? / HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.