Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" (47052 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by conductor1: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wednesday, 31 August 2016
Heartbreak ensues as Mark Essien tells girl crushing on him "I'm married"

Hotels.ng founder Mark Essien who met Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg today shutdown a girl crushing on him instantly before she could say more by telling her the koko: I'm married.

Guys, say the truth. Not many married guys can behave like this in Nigeria. Many of y'all go extra miles of denying your wives or girlfriends when toasting another babe. Lol.

Sources: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/heartbreak-ensues-as-mark-essien-tells.html
https://twitter.com/markessien

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by conductor1: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
I know some guys like mrcork, tosyne2much and cutehector will come and bash him for being "stupid".

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
He cute though kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by rosy1992(f): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
I like that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by donbenedict(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
I"d rather bash the girl for dumping her boyfrnd to go for mark essien.

Stvpid girl!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by babyfaceafrica: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
nice reply...what God has joined together,let no Jupiter put assunder

5 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
99% of Naija men will deny their marital status and accept the offer grin tongue

31 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by waxxydude: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
No No no be so them dey do am, forget this white/oyinbo man BS. As she sent that, you tweet "speechless", play with her small.

Then collect her number and address, carry her out, but, don't ever take her home.

After three days, scatter her pvssy as if you have been charged with rape before. Clean mouth and cut connections. That is the Nigerian spirit. #BehaveNigerianToGrowTheNaira.

Quote me and experience a civil war inbetween your legs. Hoes.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by veekid(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
tongue
Lobatan
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by ngmgeek(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good. Hope she gets it wink
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Flashh: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Most of these girls have brain, but they can't just make use of it.

Just imagine what this one posted online.

16 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by pansophist(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
responsible guys are attractive.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by henrydadon(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

wonderful this hoe aint loyal
now y'all can see that pusssy aint every thing

a man with responsibility wont have time to fvck around or look at other women
[img]http://i./l4KhYmyuUTW8afhn2.gif[/img]

26 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Francon(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Whatever happened to DIRECT MESSAGE (DM)? You can't expect him to give you a positive response by asking publicly. Respect people's privacy please!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Ralphdan(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dah guy Fup undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by eyeview: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good.
But why do most of these posters think that majority of the men will deny their wives in such sitiuation? Let it be known that there are still a good majority of us who will never cheat on our wives.
There are still many of us who would rush back to wear our ring if we forget it at home.
There are still many of us who will be quick to let any lady who's trying to get too comfy of how we were blessed by God with a wonderful wife and mother of our lovely kids.
There are still many of us who will ensure that any vacation trip within or outside the country will be with our wife.
There are still many of us whose marriage anniversary is closing in on two digits and yet have never cheated on our wife for a day(not by power but by grace).

......and to all of us such men,you are the real men.
Take a bow

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by PaulIdu: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
99% of Naija men will deny their marital status and accept the offer grin tongue

Who marriage don epp when it comes to body count
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Kollyman: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why should I deny my marital status? Except you are not proud of your woman!

I'm married all the way!

kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by xynerise: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have seen my kind..Proud of you bro

6 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Jacko1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
It goes down in the DM

It goes down in the DM

It goes down

20 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by YoungHustler: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
When GEJ said that one of his achievements while in office was initiating & implementing business friendly policies that culminated in Nigeria becoming the largest economy in Africa, which in turn, produced a Nigerian as the richest man in Africa, the children of hate and sons of the Futa Jalon dynasties mocked, taunted, derided, jeered and castigated him.

Today, just a year and three months after GEJ handed over the reins of power to Buhari, South Africa has overtaken Nigeria to become the largest economy in Africa, and the same man who was the richest man in Africa has lost about 35% of his wealth, courtesy of Buhari's business killing policies.

Sincere Nairalanders, what do you have to say about this negative development?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by adaksbullet: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
U are trew away good tin shocked

Bebi am not marry o, am have aos and 17 car.... Pm me smiley wink
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by anonyguy: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
waxxydude:
No No no be so them dey do am, forget this white/oyinbo man BS. As she sent that, you tweet "speechless", play with her small.

Then collect her number and address, carry her out, but, don't ever take her home.

After three days, scatter her pvssy as if you have been charged with rape before. Clean mouth and cut connections. That is the Nigerian spirit. #BehaveNigerianToGrowTheNaira.

Quote me and experience a civil war inbetween your legs. Hoes.

Mehn this part cracked up sotay I fall down from chair grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Lawalemi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good guy. Lucky wife he got

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by kingofthejungle(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
well maybe e dne give am dm
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by TAXMASTER: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
I like that guy,no time for punnany sellers. cool
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
I think Seun too should visit Mark Zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by importexpert(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
it is good to be sincere.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by CIGARETTE: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
I certify this a nonsensesical hullabaloo on the endangered female species! Can u imagine the gigantuan odouriferous poh poh oozing out from her medulla? Highly Insalubrious!
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by SweetJoystick(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
She asked a question, she got answered.... i see no heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Someone would tell us not to see some women as sex object.

What is the use of this one brain now?

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Ayoswit(f): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
some gals sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.