Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" (47076 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by deyemie(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
He looks like jesse Williams, the dr Jackson Avory from Grey's anatomy shocked
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by aalangel(f): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2016
conductor1:

Sources: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/heartbreak-ensues-as-mark-essien-tells.html
https://twitter.com/markessien

This is not "bashing". The girl made an enquiry and he simply responded.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by AreaFada2: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2016
eyeview:
Good.
But why do most of these posters think that majority of the men will deny their wives in such sitiuation? Let it be known that there are still a good majority of us who will never cheat on our wives.
There are still many of us who would rush back to wear our ring if we forget it at home.
There are still many of us who will be quick to let any lady who's trying to get too comfy of how we were blessed by God with a wonderful wife and mother of our lovely kids.
There are still many of us who will ensure that any vacation trip within or outside the country will be with our wife.
There are still many of us whose marriage anniversary is closing in on two digits and yet have never cheated on our wife for a day(not by power but by grace).

......and to all of us such men,you are the real men.
Take a bow

The level of self-loathing is quite worrying. We think the very worst of ourselves.

A guy like Mr Essien does not lack female attention. Success attracts women. He would be used to turning lots of women down already in real life, let alone on twitter seen by lots of people.

Men turn down ladies everyday, even single men.
The fallacy out there is that every guy wants to bed every available lady. Some men just want to focus their energy & resources on achieving something decent for themselves.

This fallacy can affect wives who, without any evidence suspect their men.

Yes, some men cheat, some men don't. Just like women.
If anything, in the 9ja system, women have more incentive to cheat. Economic reasons, whereas it is an economic net loss for a guy.
It is also easier for women to cheat. Just look fine & you will see one guy approach you.

A guy has to make the extra effort of toasting & all that rigmarole first.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Na bicos she no fine reach em wife.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Skmoda360:

im maniacally bewildered by what you said.. 99% kwa...bet why.
Strong facts grin sorry the truth hurts cry
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by alexarelano(m): 5:42am On Sep 01, 2016
teasel:

Go teach your useless father shame first before coming here to display inherited idiocy.
Be like say u are once a victim, eeyah! Pele
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Marlvin(m): 5:42am On Sep 01, 2016
. . . . Not all men are 'Men'
how proud his wife would be.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by xynerise: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2016
K9blunt:

I hate when people give serious lies like this....

undecided
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Sulaimon01(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2016
YoungHustler:
When GEJ said that one of his achievements while in office was initiating & implementing business friendly policies that culminated in Nigeria becoming the largest economy in Africa, which in turn, produced a Nigerian as the richest man in Africa, the children of hate and sons of the Futa Jalon dynasties mocked, taunted, derided, jeered and castigated him.

Today, just a year and three months after GEJ handed over the reins of power to Buhari, South Africa has overtaken Nigeria to become the largest economy in Africa, and the same man who was the richest man in Africa has lost about 35% of his wealth, courtesy of Buhari's business killing policies.

Sincere Nairalanders, what do you have to say about this negative development?

What's this one saying?
How's it related to this thread??
I smh for u if u think it wouldn't have been worse if GEJ had remained in power.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by femi4: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
99% of Naija men will deny their marital status and accept the offer grin tongue
free pussy don't come often
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by datjohn(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2016
N a nagging creative wife wud b like...

Oh! so u only told her dat u are married. U didn't teh her "happily n comfortably married" eh?
So, u mean u ar not happy n comfortable with me, eh?
I knew it! Shey I tok am? U neva liked me all along
! undecided

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Laido: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
99% of Naija men will deny their marital status and accept the offer grin tongue

Don't gock it Maam. 99% of men will delare it online too cuz its open and their wife would hav access. But it doesn't stop them from meeting behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Laido:

Don't gock it Maam. 99% of men will delare it online too cuz its open and their wife would hav access. But it doesn't stop them from meeting behind the scene.
True that! smiley
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2016
femi4:
free pussy don't come often
maybe you just have bad luck grin grin tongue
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by femi4: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
maybe you just have bad luck grin grin tongue
I don't believe in luck
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Francon(f): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
encrypt:

Lol and by "positive response you mean a no a am free even when he's married.
Can I as well assume you are speaking from a wealth of experience.
Do you have a special costume you wear??

When you slide into Dms of unsuspecting guys...

I just had to get that out.

Goodnight cheesy

Hi,

In this time and age, I expect a high sense of modesty. Coming publicly to propose that kinda question to a man (whether single or married) is awkward. I'm sure the man wouldn't have been this blunt if she did the right thing (asking privately) .

Your question about whether I slide into DMs of unsuspecting guys is a question for another day. I find it difficult going after people. I'm kinda shy and reserved. wink
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by YoungHustler: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Sulaimon01:

What's this one saying?
How's it related to this thread??
I smh for u if u think it wouldn't have been worse if GEJ had remained in power.

Get lost, son of Futa Jalon! If you are so pained, just go and die!
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by offor88(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sincerity [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by encrypt(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Francon:

Hi,

In this time and age, I expect a high sense of modesty. Coming publicly to propose that kinda question to a man (whether single or married) is awkward. I'm sure the man wouldn't have been this blunt if she did the right thing (asking privately) .

Your question about whether I slide into DMs of unsuspecting guys is a question for another day. I find it difficult going after people. I'm kinda shy and reserved. wink

Hello,
I guess the point I am trying to make is for someone like me regardless of where you ask me If I am not single I'd give it to you straight..I don't bother sniffing what am not interested in eating.
I highly doubt Mr Essien would have had a different response if she DM'd him.
I actually don't see anything harsh in his response she asked a direct question and she got a direct answer and from the way she asked we both know she was ready for that answer.
You are shy and reserved really?
I'll be the judge of that.....or will I

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Skmoda360(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Strong facts grin sorry the truth hurts cry
you damn right.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yomieluv:
Someone would tell us not to see some women as sex object.

What is the use of this one brain now?
so if girl like man ,make she no talk am?? sad
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by waxxydude: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
teasel:

Typical filthy Nigerian manwhore!
I spit on my worthless generation.
Look at this cocksucking muh'fucker, so yo came here to spit and throw hexes at your family & generations?

Not my fault you've a low sense of humour. Idiot
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by sweetilicious(f): 2:19am On Sep 02, 2016
A rare gem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.