Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. (2239 Views)

Is Sucking A Lady Only Seen As Sex. ? / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / Message To Guys Above 25yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by david4thompson: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Not a joke nor game nor scam nor sex mate.
If you are AA, HIV free, STD free, ability and evidence to bear children, matured to handle a marriage even within the storm, minimum of sound school cert, leaving not far to Lagos and Christian lady above 25yrs.
Pls contact through whatsapp only. 08056361660. Thanks.

Am expecting abuse and insult from some ppl about this post!
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by herzern1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
david4thompson:

If you are AA, HIV free, STD free, ability and evidence to bear children, matured to handle a marriage even within the storm

How does she provide this??.... cheesy

Or are you lookinq for sinqle mothers??...

5 Likes

Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
At least my dear you are looking for a wife not a sex mate.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy them go call you

1 Like

Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Are You kidding me? You are the one in Market tell the Ladies who you are first. undecided

1 Like

Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Expect his DM soon. However 10 YEARS on Nairaland and you still look Attractive. grin

rokiatu:
At least my dear you are looking for a wife not a sex mate.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Laburus:
Expect his DM soon. However 10 YEARS on Nairaland and you still look Attractive. grin

LOL thanks.

I didn't know I was that old on nairaland chie.

For the brother I have to encourage him na he's serious. Many of them come here looking for someone to warm their bed not a lifetime partner.
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Lovelynature(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Laburus:

That lady don tay for Nairaland oo. And she's a Liberian for that matter
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Now I can see. Was in Liberia in 2003 (She will Understand better wink ) we came from Free town in August 2003, When Boys were men Lol wink

Lovelynature:
That lady don tay for Nairaland oo. And she's a Liberian for that matter
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol Just gathered you are a Nairaland Veteran. Was part of Ecomil, Though we advance in August 03 ahead FMG.

Its a memory I am so proud of. God Bless SierraLeone, Liberia, and Nigeria our History is interwoven

rokiatu:
LOL thanks.

For the brother I have to encourage him na he's serious. Many of them come here looking for someone to warm their bed not a lifetime partner.
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by uboma(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
rokiatu:
LOL thanks.

You look good...
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
uboma:

You look good...
You like big butts cheesy
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Cromagnon: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove:

don't you?
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cromagnon:
don't you?
I'm indifferent to it
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2016
uboma:

You look good...
thxx
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by Raymondreigns(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Bro..go place d advert 4 BillBoard make u see hw crowd go rush u like government work...
Meanwhile I dnt tink its safe 4 u to find a partner in dis mana abi u dey fear to approach singles 4 d rd wey dey search on deir own??
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by uboma(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Chai!
Butts kwa!
What does that mean?
I only appreciated the work of God.
Re: For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. by uboma(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
rokiatu:
thxx

You are welcome o jare!
Make you no mind ishilove.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object / Things Nigerian Men Don't /won't Do For A Lady / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Free Pussy Free Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.