Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object (2240 Views)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by Alisegun(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2017
An incestuous father, Folorunsho Oluwaseun, who allegedly turned his 17-year-old daughter into a sex object, was on Friday granted a reprieve by an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court.

Oluwaseun was released on N300,000 bail with two sureties in like sum after he pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The 51-year-old electrician, who resides at 40, Popoola St., Offin in Ikorodu, Lagos State, is facing a charge of rape.

READ MORE->>> http://www.secretgist.com/2017/05/father-arraigned-for-raping-his-daughter.html

Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by IamAirforce1: 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
Useless man
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2017
Her big breasts draw me close to her. Did he actually say that? grin grin grin he must be mad. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
Where is the pictures of the big BOOBS? undecided
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by theyonitantra: 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
Its Socially a Big Subject --- or Crime.., As Per Theories in Psychology ..This is Disorder ...
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by PenisCaP: 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
Heheheheheh.
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by MhissBelva(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
Useless man!

I don't just understand d reason a father will be attracted to his daughter

1 Like

Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
Lolzz, after he don flat him wife own grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by divinehand2003(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
Yorubas have queer sexual orientation.
You can term me a bigot but that is a bitter truth.
God is really merciful because cases of sexual immorality in Ogun State and Oyo State alone beat those of the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah.

1 Like

Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by hernandson(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2017
in ikorodu again, my ikorodu bet y!!! embarassed embarassedembarassed
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by SirMichael1: 4:00pm On May 12, 2017
cheesy Women have been the fall of a man since time immemorial
Re: Her Big Breast Draw Me Close To Her, Father Who Turn Daughter Into A Sex Object by macanu(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2017
Na this kind man u go just open his legs wide and give am fantasic kick to his balls angry,how can her breast attract u.infact broke d fvcking balls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Love Black Men ? / Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) / She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.