Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? (1275 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by mamagee3(f): 4:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Hi all, I slept over in a guyfriend's house last night and as I woke up, I heard a voice that said "How many times have I told you to stay away from that man?"

And I'm contemplating if this is a good or bad voice.

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 01, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I slept over in a guyfriend's house last night and as I woke up, I heard a voice that said "How many times have I told you to stay away from that man?"

What do you think?
Op I think you are starting to go delusional like me grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2016
oh boy!... mamagee not again ! sad

1 Like

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2016
check ur family lineage, you're probably a descendant of Samuel.

8 Likes

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by ipledge10(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Hahaha...me I no know oo
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by gabinogem(m): 6:18am On Sep 01, 2016
That voice fit be one of ur marine husbands ooh... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I slept over in a guyfriend's house last night
Hw many guy friends do you have sef? You dey enjoy o. So na different guys dey enter there.

The voice mean nothing. Na d igbo or alcohol weh you drink b4 u sleep cause am. Maybe you shd add aligator pepper to d igbo next time to neutralize the delusional effect. So relax you're ok
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2016
And the voice didn't tell u to stop putting up ur armpit pics

Don't worry.. it could be one of ur marine/spirit husbands smiley
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?
It sounds like a warning.
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by bitchcrafts: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Someone with a NDE one's said it all started when I started hearing voices , so, beware!
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by mamagee3(f): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

It sounds like a warning.

What makes you think it's a warning?
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 26, 2016
mamagee3:

What makes you think it's a warning?

It's what a parent would tell a child to make them do something, don't you think?

And after reading your posts, Is that the same person mistreating you upandan? I agree with the voice.
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by tonyobj(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?

I bet you, the next time you sleep over at his place you would start seeing dead people too.
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by mamagee3(f): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2016
tonyobj:

I bet you, the next time you sleep over at his place you would start seeing dead people too.
That doesn't even make any sense.
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by tonyobj(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2016
mamagee3:

That doesn't even make any sense.

Try it.
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?

Becareful sometimes following the advice can lead to your demise take Anakin Skywalker in star wars for instance he had a dream of his wife dying and by acting on that dream and trying to prevent her death, it was he who ended up killing his own wife. If he just left the dream things would have been alright. Are there any Sith lords in your vicinity

1 Like

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Theresa1990: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2016
when this woman wan grow?
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Youngpo413: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
She is growing..

1 Like

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Fidelismaria: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
pcguru1:

Becareful sometimes following the advice can lead to your demise take Anakin Skywalker in star wars for instance he had a dream of his wife dying and by acting on that dream and trying to prevent her death, it was he who ended up killing his own wife. If he just left the dream things would have been alright. Are there any Sith lords in your vicinity

grin grin grin grin

he dint intend to

technically she died after givin birth so anakin dint kill her

but i wonda y dat apens

pple end up causing wat dey intend to prevent
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:

grin grin grin grin

he dint intend to

technically she died after givin birth so anakin dint kill her

but i wonda y dat apens

pple end up causing wat dey intend to prevent

lol you're right and I'm right in the sense that, he needed power to stop her death, but went towards Palpatine esp when he was told of the power of Darth Sidious, if he simply ignored it, he would never have joined the dark side, thus leading him to choose that path and making padamine lose the will to live.

True people end up causing what they try to prevent, look at Predestination, he went back in time to stop the Fizzle Bomber only for me to discover he was the Fizzle bomber
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
This Orde mamagee again. You need an Hi-five on your brain!
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Greenbullet(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?
kiaaa

Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Fidelismaria: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
pcguru1:

lol you're right and I'm right in the sense that, he needed power to stop her death, but went towards Palpatine esp when he was told of the power of Darth Sidious, if he simply ignored it, he would never have joined the dark side, thus leading him to choose that path and making padamine lose the will to live.

True people end up causing what they try to prevent, look at Predestination, he went back in time to stop the Fizzle Bomber only for me to discover he was the Fizzle bomber

i still dont understand d film PREDESTINATION

its rily confusing

who was d fizzle bomber?

who was d child?

its all jam packed nd confusing

did he later die after his future self was killed
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:

i still dont understand d film PREDESTINATION

its rily confusing

who was d fizzle bomber?

who was d child?

its all jam packed nd confusing

did he later die after his future self was killed
buhahahaha nothing gives me more joy than to explain predestination. Saddle up

1. The First scene in Predestination there were two guys the one that planted the bomb and the guy that tried to stop the bomb (Fizzle Bomber and the Agent) they are both the same person, The Agent travelled back in time to stop the Fizzle bomber but the bomb exploded in her/his face, which led to re-construction of his face (The Bartender's Face) and later assigned an important mission, The Second scene the Bartender (agent with the new constructed face) meets a guy in the bar, when both of them are watching the news, Now the Bartender and the guy are the same person, the Bartender is from the future on that mission i mentioned, the guy tells a story of when he was a child but he stated he was a girl at birth, who was impregnated by a *guy* who abandoned her and her baby was stolen from her, before she changed her sex and became a man.

The Bartender takes the guy to the past to kill the guy responsible for impregnating her (when he was a girl) only for him to discover that he was the one who met the girl(himself as a girl) and fell in love with her, and leading to the pregnancy. So right now we have the Fizzle Bomber, the Girl, the Guy and the Bartender, so you might be wondering what happened to the baby ? The bartender later jumped to the future, where he fought with the Fizzle bomber, and lost and the Fizzle bomber planted the bomb which exploded, remember someone passed him the agent the suitcase after it exploded it was the bartender (future) pushing the suitcase to himself (past) , the bartender later jumps time and records a message for the *person* that will eventually take over him. he later time travels again to the time, where the girl gave birth and stole her baby and later went to the past and dropped the baby at the orphanage.

Now let me explain

The guy (John) at the bar said he was given birth as a girl (Jane) and grew up at an orphanage, so what happened is that she met herself (John from the future but as a man) from the future, gave birth to a baby (Herself which will be taken to the past) who was stolen by herself (Bartender after being an agent and under went facial construction) who convinced John to abandon the girl so he can become the agent (the one you saw trying to stop the explosion), and while the Bartender retires in the future, he later trails and Kills the Fizzle Bomber who turns out to be the bartender but in a much distant future.

What this means is that this cycle has to repeat itself for all of them to exists.

So in other words:

The girl Jane, John, Bartender, and the Fizzle Bomber and the baby Jane gave birth to are all the same person.

Don't damage your brain thinking of how it all started in the first, it has no beginning it just happened and for it to continue they must all keep doing this for eternity.
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by teeghurl(f): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
U better heed to d warning now. Next time na dirty slap go wake u up
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
teeghurl:
U better heed to d warning now. Next time na dirty slap go wake u up
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by Fidelismaria: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
pcguru1:

buhahahaha nothing gives me more joy than to explain predestination. Saddle up

1. The First scene in Predestination there were two guys the one that planted the bomb and the guy that tried to stop the bomb (Fizzle Bomber and the Agent) they are both the same person, The Agent travelled back in time to stop the Fizzle bomber but the bomb exploded in her/his face, which led to re-construction of his face (The Bartender's Face) and later assigned an important mission, The Second scene the Bartender (agent with the new constructed face) meets a guy in the bar, when both of them are watching the news, Now the Bartender and the guy are the same person, the Bartender is from the future on that mission i mentioned, the guy tells a story of when he was a child but he stated he was a girl at birth, who was impregnated by a *guy* who abandoned her and her baby was stolen from her, before she changed her sex and became a man.

The Bartender takes the guy to the past to kill the guy responsible for impregnating her (when he was a girl) only for him to discover that he was the one who met the girl(himself as a girl) and fell in love with her, and leading to the pregnancy. So right now we have the Fizzle Bomber, the Girl, the Guy and the Bartender, so you might be wondering what happened to the baby ? The bartender later jumped to the future, where he fought with the Fizzle bomber, and lost and the Fizzle bomber planted the bomb which exploded, remember someone passed him the agent the suitcase after it exploded it was the bartender (future) pushing the suitcase to himself (past) , the bartender later jumps time and records a message for the *person* that will eventually take over him. he later time travels again to the time, where the girl gave birth and stole her baby and later went to the past and dropped the baby at the orphanage.

Now let me explain

The guy (John) at the bar said he was given birth as a girl (Jane) and grew up at an orphanage, so what happened is that she met herself (John from the future but as a man) from the future, gave birth to a baby (Herself which will be taken to the past) who was stolen by herself (Bartender after being an agent and under went facial construction) who convinced John to abandon the girl so he can become the agent (the one you saw trying to stop the explosion), and while the Bartender retires in the future, he later trails and Kills the Fizzle Bomber who turns out to be the bartender but in a much distant future.

What this means is that this cycle has to repeat itself for all of them to exists.

So in other words:

The girl Jane, John, Bartender, and the Fizzle Bomber and the baby Jane gave birth to are all the same person.

Don't damage your brain thinking of how it all started in the first, it has no beginning it just happened and for it to continue they must all keep doing this for eternity.

Rily lengthy

Tanx man
Re: I Heard A Voice, What Could It Mean? by MasterBaiter: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Rily lengthy
Tanx man
The protagonist is responsible for his own conception, birth and death....making him the perfect temporal agent.

that predestination tight gan. grin
now una don make we dey regret why I delete that film. I gatz rewatch that shiii.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / See The Wise And Hilarious Reply This Lady Got From Her Master (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.