Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (38858 Views)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Those who want Buhari to Resig---34% ( probably Ipob yoots)

Those Who know why we are here--66%

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

I Trust and Believe in Buhari/APC

Miss Ngene

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

Miss Ngene

First of all

SO NO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION

SECONDLY

AND LASTLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
I don't want Buhari to resign, i want him to rule Nigeria for 50 years

I want some tribe in Nigeria to be extinct

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
nike4love:
If he resign osubande go replace am......its better the man go down
We re tired of this hardship.......
abi o,people are just too sentimental to see things in a logical way, the Constitution says the next in line will be his vice simple, Buhari matter nor go let them analyse things well before reasoning trash
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ovialekhe:
I am earnestly and eagerly waiting for him to honorably resign jejely oo before we start hot prayers for him oo.because na prayers unseat Abacha

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by papiwyte(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
This whole mess was design and structured by PDP....

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by tiwiex(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene

Buhari adopted the same statistics. It is the current exchange rate and oil revenue that cut our size drastically. Imagine our economic size in naira is converted to dollar at 200 to a dollar. Now imagine the same amount in naira converted to dollar at 300. Also the exit of various business such as airlines. That is why the economy shrunk. It would still have shrunk due to oil but not this bad. The Niger Delta is due to poor people management. The airline due to a lack of understanding of the overall impact. The exchange rate due to delay in having a response plan through devaluation and many policy summersaults which drive investment. There are some lies you can't lie. I am sure they already tried. No be Lai dey there? Let us stop blaming PDP please. APC don't seem to have an idea.

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by tiwiex(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dinirojones:
Amidst the ills of this present society with no solution in sight I still think PMB is the man , buh he seriously needs to overhaul is economic team ASAP.....whoever showers encomiums on the PDP for this useless statement....Must be examined for insanity ....

You say they have no solution in sight, yet he is your man? Ok oh.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by everozone: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
There r complaints everywhere.Those dat voted 4 and against Buhari r facing untold economic hardship.Just yesterday Britain comfirmed dat our economy has slipped in2 deep recession.Dis is a clear pointer dat Buhari and APC av failed.He should resign.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Dinirojones(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
tiwiex:

You say they have no solution in sight, yet he is your man? Ok oh.
Like I clearly stated, he needs to overhaul is economic team" starting with that stupid CBN governor Godwin emefiele.....he looks like a PDP mole, still baffles me why PMB decided to work with him.....
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by DTaj: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Things are bad; we know. However, had PDP won the elections last year, Nigeria would not have existed on the world map any more! We would have just woken up one day to see that Jonathan and PDP had sold Nigeria to Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire!

As bad as things are, today, and I strongly believe that they will get better under this government, any Nigerian who thinks PDP is an option, by whatever stretch of the imagination, needs a corrective brain surgery! Complete brain re-formatting, lol.

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by tiwiex(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Talk2Talk:
LET IT BE CLEAR THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERRENCE BETWEEN THE CONTENT OF 'APC' AND 'PDP' BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN ITS LEADERSHIP. 'APC' IS LED BY A MAN LESS GULLIBLE, WITH INTEGRITRY, ACCOUNTABILITY per se, PATRIOTIC, RESPONSIBLE & INCORRUPTE TO AN EXTENT, STRONG CHARACTER AND IN CHARGE OF HIS AFFAIRS WHICH WAS LACKING IN PDP LEADERSHIP.
THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY IS NOT THE RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENNED BETWEEN 28 MARCH 2015 -TILL DATE RATHER IT STARTED FROM 1999. RESIGNATION OF THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT THE ANSWER AND PLZ DO NOT FOR ANY SECOND THINK AM ALIGNING OR TAKING SIDE WITH ANY TRIBE

Stop shouting to make a point. APC worsened a bad situation. The first wasted 6 months meant nothing was happening. Policy summersaults has scared investors. Both foreign and domestic. It was bad timing for TSA. So so many. The monetary policy looks like a hit and miss strategy. I can go on and on. PDP could have done way better but APC is constantly in campaign mode so they watch things get bad hoping to make PDP look worse than their bad. It is not working anymore.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by idk016(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Firstly, we Trust and Believe God Almighty Who is Everly Able to use anyone to bring desire result.
Now. Politices aside, I want my fellow Nigerian to begining to use our senses and mine instead of mere mouth. Don't talk and think later on. Ok. Just compare 16 yrs to less than 2 yrs. PDP and co are making us confuse on what to believe again. I have decided to keep praying 4 naija. Period
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by DabuIIIT: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene

you are the op and you said "PDP ASK BUHARI TO RESIGN"

why are you now contradicting urself and bringing IPOB into ur confusion?!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by diva90: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why should buhari resign? If PDP had been prudent and had genuine interest in the betterment of Nigeria's future, We will not be in as much mess as we are today because we would have had enough to cushion the effects of the problem that we are in right now. Imagine if these money hungry looters came back? Of course we will not know half of what we know today, thanks to buhari's ceaseless fight against corruption and they would have continued to rob nigeria blindly. All that money they were throwing away during elections, their plan was to come back and loot it back x5.... But God had other plans for our dear nation. I urge my fellow Nigerians to be patient. Things will get better. All of u expecting overnight transformation, that was not the change he promised.... Even PDP didn't change this country in 16years!

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by cyprex: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Admitted, Nigerians are passing through turbulent times.
Admitted we may not get out of this soon.

It is however very opportunistic for PDP to make such a call. Do they think our memories are that shot to remember how they plundered our common patrimony, legalized impunity, emasculated economy, maimed and killed our institutions in their 16years of misrule while brandishing shady economic statistics.

Not PDP but any other citizen or institution in Nigeria may make such call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by tiwiex(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dinirojones:
Like I clearly stated, he needs to overhaul is economic team" starting with that stupid CBN governor Godwin emefiele.....he looks like a PDP mole, still baffles me why PMB decided to work with him.....

Nice response. I saw that but your first point almost negated your suggestion. I guess you being objective. Also thanks fore not responding like say na fight bro. It is common on social sites these days. We just discussing and sharing views. I feel PDP would have had a better response strategy on the economy. This is a disaster. Our currency is probably the worst performing in Africa. Na only we the oil affect? It loses in double digits every week. When will it stop? Worried.

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by aligba4u: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=infogenius post=48980544]PDP asks Buhari to resign

Has Buhari resigned? Will Buhari resign? PDP should be blame for
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by 3sexy: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Talk2Talk:

U ARE PROBABLY UNEMPLOYED OR UNPAID SALARY ISH...DON'T WORRY IS NOT PECULIARTO NIGERIA. ON THE LONG RUN U WILL SMIL.E
THIS GOVERNMENT IS JUST ENCOUNRAGING PEOPLE TO WORK FOR THEIR MONEY AND NOT ASK FOR OR EMBEZZLE OTHER PPLE'S MONEY.AM SUFFERRING TOO AS A RESULT OF THE ECONOMY BUT THEY SAY COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON SO TRY TO BE UNCOMMON BRO

@ bolded , u are wrong , I am an enreprenuer , I work hard for my money .
Trust me , u are a political bigot who have decided to pretend to be blind deaf and dumb.
Keep supporting rubbish . Nigeria will soon be in Depression !
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by cstr15: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
diva90:
Why should buhari resign? If PDP had been prudent and had genuine interest in the betterment of Nigeria's future, We will not be in as much mess as we are today because we would have had enough to cushion the effects of the problem that we are in right now. Imagine if these money hungry looters came back? Of course we will not know half of what we know today, thanks to buhari's ceaseless fight against corruption and they would have continued to rob nigeria blindly. All that money they were throwing away during elections, their plan was to come back and loot it back x5.... But God had other plans for our dear nation. I urge my fellow Nigerians to be patient. Things will get better. All of u expecting overnight transformation, that was not the change he promised.... Even PDP didn't change this country in 16years!
The value of the naira has dipped to a record low in 2 years. The Economy nosediving too to record abysmal lows in two years.
All economic and scientific indices point to worse situations for the Nigerian people in the coming years. So where exactly are you getting your optimism from? Are you an afonja? If you are, then I understand your school of thought. You probably believe buhari would be there forever.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by alfsalami: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
The God of hot iron will visit pdp and all who share their hypocritical view . On PMB we stand

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Henrichemeka(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
The number of those who want him to stay should be more than those that want him to resign because they have majority in number
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by uduigwomen(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
PDP asking Buhari to resign is not out of place.

Liken APC complaint about the past to a child whose parent refused to train and does noting about it and remain poor whereas there is another with same faith but refuse to remain untrained and choose to train himself at the end he is rich n doing well.

Anytime question arises on why the former is poor choose to blame his parents that refused to train him why the later that trained himself is getting on with good life.

APC should wise up and stop reminding us of history.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by prof12(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
THUNDER FIRE ANY IDIOT THAT ASKED BUHARI TO RESIGN BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY MESS CAUSED BY THE BLOOD SUCKING PDP GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by CIGARETTE: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
MadCow1:
APC should resign fine, but only if the successor isnt the PDP..
Team APGA
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by diva90: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
cstr15:
The value of the naira has dipped to a record low in 2 years. The Economy nosediving too to record abysmal lows in two years.
All economic and scientific indices point to worse situations for the Nigerian people in the coming years. So where exactly are you getting your optimism from? Are you an afonja? If you are, then I understand your school of thought. You probably believe buhari would be there forever.

You aren't sure of your predictions either. So all I'm going to say is 'Let's watch and see!'
Worrying will not make the economy better. So we might as well be optimistic for better!
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by sabidey: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHARI...despite all accusations, no one has ever accused him of corruption...
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by crown08(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
mugu of life.

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Omonigeriarere: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Billygee2u:
suffering and smiling Afonjas will not agree

You guys are just full of ignorance: only Ilorin Yorubas are called Afonjas and it is not a common name for all yorubas.

Get this fact drilled into your empty skull tongue tongue tongue
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by crown08(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dinirojones:
i will still prefer dat im commissioner
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by crown08(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
DTaj:
Things are bad; we know. However, had PDP won the elections last year, Nigeria would not have existed on the world map any more! We would have just woken up one day to see that Jonathan and PDP had sold Nigeria to Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire!

As bad as things are, today, and I strongly believe that they will get better under this government, any Nigerian who thinks PDP is an option, by whatever stretch of the imagination, needs a corrective brain surgery! Complete brain re-formatting, lol.
you lie and i mean BIG LIE. u be GOD! OKPONU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.