Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6449 Views)

/ / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by obiorathesubtle: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Holla holla we poping bottles, holla holla.. We making noise!!

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

I think I need some of the drinks. Email them to me.
On it's way..
Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by obiorathesubtle: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

Checked my mail but didn't see the drink. I guess it's network problem.
grin haha..

Happy new month sire..
Re: by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hehehehehehe
Re: by mercichoco(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
If what you wrote here is exactly what you are, then you have got my admiration. God will crown your effort with thundrous success

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: by dmgr(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
i was on that trend.. I see u bro

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Take it easy bro. Never seen you this way before. I like how you do your thing and ignore many negative comments. Do same and ignore her

All is well bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
iLegend:

Same to you my brother, but next time don't call me sir. I hate titles. Hihihi #Winks.
Dude do not let everything every mothafucker say get to you, just do ur thing and move ahead. Haters are surely gon hate. On that happy note; you have one fan here.
PS: i need ur contact
Re: by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: by chigoizie7(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
For real?

U see? When I tell people that this modern day education and the way we nigerians see and value the idea of going to school is more like a modern day form of slavery to me.

It makes people think in a way that is illogical, always trying to please the fuccking society that has done nothing to them but to ruin their supposed normal happy lives.

Thumbs up bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by teejaypee: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ilegend, Nigga you're mouthed. cheesy

Jah bless ya hustle cool

1 Like

Re: by izzou(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Is this not the same guy looking to Seun for paycheck? the same guy who couldnt grasp what a forum is all about?
Abi no be the same guy that would rather sell his cheesy secrets than allow full access to them ? How much do you sell them for sef?

You can't be this intelligent and truly believe that those wacky convo would make a lady fall? undecided

Anyways, try as much as possible not to act on ‘women say what they don't mean or don't mean what they say' trust me, you will not need up in jail. However if you do, you will end up in jail. Yes, it is the bitter truth.

Sorry ehn sad
Re: by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Is this not the same guy looking to Seun for paycheck, the same guy who cannot grasp what a forum is all about?

Abi no be the same guy that would rather sell his cheesy secrets than allow full access to them ? How much do you sell them for sef?

You can't be this intelligent and truly believe hat those wacky convo would make a lady fall? undecided

Anyways, try as much as possible not to act on women say what they don't mean or don't mean what they say and trust me, you will not need up in jail. However if you do, you will end up in jail. Yes, it is the bitter truth.

Sorry ehn sad
Get the Phuck! Out of here!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Daretodiffer is a Muslim immigrant in Scotland...Draw your conclusion as you please from that, have you seen her pics, trust me if you have you will understand why she is so bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ilegend... I'm frowning.. You know why?
Well, here's why! - You let one dumb Ho make you sad!!! One daddy's girl. One biatch.
Ptttff man... Shoulda just ignored her stup*d ass.
Ready for a ban sha o.
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wingback:

Daretodiffer is a Muslim immigrant in Scotland...Draw your conclusion as you please from that, have you seen her pics, trust me if you have you will understand why she is so bitter.
Her pics isn't uploaded. Never knew she was a Jihadist tho. muhammed followers. Muhammed who's probably burning in hell right now.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Her pics isn't uploaded. Never knew she was a Jihadist tho. muhammed followers. Muhammed who's probably burning in hell right now.

People have her pics if you ask you will find it cool
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wingback:

People have her pics if you ask you will find it cool
Me! My Fathers Son! Ask others for the picturres of one lucifa... God didn't make me so jobless
Re: by ajaylee1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Some people will just invite bad luck to their life. Which one concern Muhammed nd dis matter now. People sha

1 Like

Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
ajaylee1:

Some people will just invite bad luck to their life. Which one concern Muhammed nd dis matter now. People sha
Na vex... Muhammed is a noun na.
Re: by kefasdamil(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bro @op,dnt let dis petty talk of a nobody((ateva d pesin name b)get 2 u nigga,jst keep doin wat u do bro
Re: by Lexxyburg(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
You must be a strong guy, where do you get the strength to type the stuffs you post. hand don dey pain me already sef.
Re: by larabae13(f): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2016
iLegend:

I appreciate ma niccur
hehehe the bae really pushed ya button buh nonetheless, I think shez got a crush on you cool grin

Buh why the stories dat touch nah tongue anyways jez keep ya cool nd keep giving the haters what they hate best I.e ignore dem

I forsee you nd the gal on the alter saying your wedding vows nd kissing lyk derez no tomorrow grin grin
Re: by honeygirl17: 3:04am On Sep 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
Is this not the same guy looking to Seun for paycheck, the same guy who cannot grasp what a forum is all about?

You can't be this intelligent and truly believe hat those wacky convo would make a lady fall? undecided

Anyways, try as much as possible not to act on women say what they don't mean or don't mean what they say and trust me, you will not need up in jail. However if you do, you will end up in jail. Yes, it is the bitter truth.

Sorry ehn sad
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation / Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.