Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Advice Me: My Boyfriend Is Clingy And Wants Me To Get Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Boyfriend Is Clingy And Wants Me To Get Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (692 Views)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Boyfriend Is Clingy And Wants Me To Get Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by PenAStory: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/09/01/advice-me-my-boyfriend-is-clingy-and-wants-me-to-get-pregnant-out-of-wedlock/

Dear readers, we have another love problem and it involves a girl who has a clingy boyfriend that wants her to get pregnant for him without marriage. Read the email as gotten and drop your mature comments only.

Hi,

Goodafternoon!
I have been dating this guy for 3years 8months now,and it has been up and down with issues,the recent one was the last one that happened.i went out to see my friend and he requested me to send him a pix of myself and my friend which I refuse to because I was getting so embarrassing and he does that alot.but this time I refuse to,and it lead to an issue of him calling me names and all.which he has always been doing,and I kept on telling him that I don’t like the fact that he does that but yet he doesn’t want to.and yet he wants me to get pregnant before marriage.pls I need your kindle advice on this.
THANKS.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: My Boyfriend Is Clingy And Wants Me To Get Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by obiorathesubtle: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
You wouldn't think twice if he was dangote's son.. Drop the stupid act nd do the needful..

(1) (Reply)

Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] / 13 Ways To Feel Immediately Closer To Your Partner / They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Now Set To Marry Same Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.