Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Her Ex Keeps Threatening Her.. Read And Advice Pls.. don't ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Keeps Threatening Her.. Read And Advice Pls.. don't ignore (499 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Ex Keeps Threatening Her.. Read And Advice Pls.. don't ignore by maysdrays: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please you guys should help out o... My friend dated one stupid guy like this for like a year or probably not even up to a year sef... This guy is so insecure and over protective, that he tends to separate people from due to jealousy, even me her closest friend and other guys, also some of her female friends too... This guy is so arrogant and a total saddist and wanted her to be like him , not to talk to anyone but him.... she got tired and broke up with him... This breakup was around December last year, and he's still disturbing this poor girl... He comes to our hostel, and the next is fight with her, stupid arguments....

The annoying part is that he keeps threatening this girl, saying he'll make her life a living hell. Embarrassing her in public, calling her names...

What can be done abeg..
Re: Her Ex Keeps Threatening Her.. Read And Advice Pls.. don't ignore by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
when a lunatic like this is on the loose, you call the police...

(1) (Reply)

Lady's And Guy's Phone Inbox / Trending Marriage In Town! / NIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.