Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? (48288 Views)

Hot And Cold Stream In Ugep, Cross River State, Discovered By A Hunter / Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) / Naturalized US Citizens: Do You Get Treated/respected As A Native Born Citizen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so because of 3k the seller was so rude?I'm sure she's a sales girl not eve the owner OF the supermarket. Anyway thats how sellers are.they judge you based on your outward appearance. Meanwhile you will see some ladies wearing wigs of 70k and they don't even have 10 naira in their bags yet people will be looking at them like they have millions
package the way you want to be to addressed. Unless mark -facebook owner grin
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by RexEmmyGee: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
NL thieves are busy selecting the wealthy ones
you will soon start receiving friendly emails from them #becareful people are watching

5 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Tolubory(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
evolg:
An incident at an airport really put me off.

This one time I was traveling by a certain airline - lets call it Amirates. My flight was going to be more than 24 hours, so lets just say I was very comfortably dressed. Now I enter the airport and started walking towards the business class queue to check in my luggage. One of the staff members approaches me and tells me please join another line - the one for Economy Class passengers. I wouldn’t have had an issue but I had paid for this ticket and I did not find that reasonable. I let him know that I was heading to the correct queue. He asked me to show my ticket. I did. He says he’s sorry, puts on those happy faces, says a thing or two and tells me to have a pleasant flight.

While this might not be a big deal, I really felt bad that how people have this biased perspective on how rich and successful people are supposed to look and behave and would not accept that looks do not define a person.
That is how this funny life turns out to be.....
People tend to Judge the book by its Cover....
What a Shame!!!!!
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
abeg abeg abeg. That line is so Africanish.Mark zukerburg that came to Lagos who is worth billions of dollars came from one continent wearing shirt and jeans. If an African was worth that much we no go hear word.agbada flowing everywhere, sycophantic dancers hailing and all sort of craps that will inflate his ego

On several occasions which I later realised I have unknown walked by millionaires in just jeans shirt and palm slippers meanwhile the bank workers that earn 60k a month will wear designer suits looking like they own the world

If you judge people by how they look outwardly you will miss a lot of opportunities

My mom and I were jisting some time ago and she said millionaires, billionaires and rich guys love to dress like they're broke meanwhile you will see cleaners and low income earners in an organisation dressing like they have a lot.you will see a cleaner that earns 15k a month borrowing 40k TO buy clothes for owanmbe. Difference IS that the rich save give invest and look ordinary but the lower ones will be looking so expensive on borrowed everything
@ first bolded, mark is just one of the thousands of billionaires
@secon bolded- I call it pity party. U and ur NL friends are only making urselves feel good. Different people, different luxury. It should not be a concern.

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by babiskinado(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
I went to best buy buy a workstation one time. I met this boy who approached me. After telling him the specs I'm looking for, he said: those laptops are in the thousand dollar range. I said I know, but he kept repeating it and kept acting hesitant. I later left bcuz they didnt have what i needed. Though I had the cash.

2 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by blamelessly(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
byvan03:
I don't know about wealthy but I went to buy kids' shoes and socks, I entered a certain kind of shop my friend recommended . She told me that they sell quality stuffs but quite pricey. When I picked a pair and I inquired about the price, the shop owner took a glance and responded " it's expensive ". I repeated " madam how much is it? ", she responded with " that shoe is 3k last ". I gave her a piece of my mind, dropped 3k on her table and threw the tiny shoes into my hand bag. I didn't bother checking out her socks. She was gushing out apology but I was already on my way.

I was a student and looked like one, so she assumed that I won't know the value of original kid's shoes or be able to pay for one.
I've had a similar experience. I pointed at a piece of necklace and I asked to see it. Instead of the man to unhang it from where it was hung, he replied, "its expensive o, I don't want to remove it and hang it back". My head just went "papapapapaa". I spoke all the English words I knew with anger and walked out.

4 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by byvan03: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
blamelessly:

I've had a similar experience. I pointed at a piece of necklace and I asked to see it. Instead of the man to unhang it from where it was hung, he replied, "its expensive o, I don't want to remove it and hang it back". My head just went "papapapapaa". I spoke all the English words I knew with anger and walked out.

grin grin I can imagine, the man is not business oriented at all.
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Onegai:

That's why I like NL! grin what you don't know, you can come and argue wella. Soludo is a poor man, so are Sanusi and NOI, infact they are hoping Buhari offers them a job soon so they can afford schoolfees money. Please send them credit, that's why we don't hear from NOI she can't afford Airtel N1000 to browse and be posting on Twitter. Be believing everything you read in papers, eh. wink

Sambarry, one last one: my aunt's driver, tall big, goodlooking fellow who used to buy nice shirts and have his suit fitted to his body. Plus some ties her hubby gave him, he was set. He used to carry her jeep and go to Unilag to pick babes grin grin it was so wrong but once the girl sees fine boy and jeep and hears he works for a big company (technically true but...), na to spread legs be that. Chop and clean mouth fellow.

Evolg, it's our way to sum up people by appearance. It is what it is.
these people have some other luxury they spend on. Sanusi bought a rolls royce not too long.

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by blayde(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
The more money i make d more humbled i become,only atimes my looks betray me.

2 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by mecussey(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:
Mine is the complete opposite. The first impression people have of being from a wealthy background. Dem no know say shishi no gum me. cry

Even when I try to point out my #1,000 darling yaki hair and fairly used shoes/clothes, they go "yea right, you're just trying to be humble". angry

So here I am, enjoying my virtual wealth. grin

Lol...I think say na only me...kobo no go dey person hand and they go dey hail you. You go go occasion and them go wan reoganise you one way or the other. I tire for big man body, if na Banky W, he said he prefer to be rich and not famous than famous and not rich.

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
dangotes traditional dressing is always simple o.you can see an aura of simplicity around him.he doesn't do too much unnecessary flashing like the likes of davido

Bottonline is no one is attacking no one but Nigerians need to learn good customer relationship irrespective of the way customers dress and thanks for reminding me of their names wink
dangote and davido are nt in Same line of profession.
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by hUmaneOne: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
evolg:

This one time I was traveling by a certain airline - lets call it Amirates. My flight was going to be more than 24 hours, so lets just say I was very comfortably dressed. Now I enter the airport and started walking towards the business class queue to check in my luggage. One of the staff members approaches me and tells me please join another line - the one for Economy Class passengers. I wouldn’t have had an issue but I had paid for this ticket and I did not find that reasonable. I let him know that I was heading to the correct queue. He asked me to show my ticket. I did. He says he’s sorry, puts on those happy faces, says a thing or two and tells me to have a pleasant flight.

While this might not be a big deal, I really felt bad that how people have this biased perspective on how rich and successful people are supposed to look and behave and would not accept that looks do not define a person.
Why not reference your source @ quora?
At least it will teach most brainless nairalanders about quora and its huge benefits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by tiswell(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
byvan03:
I don't know about wealthy but I went to buy kids' shoes and socks, I entered a certain kind of shop my friend recommended . She told me that they sell quality stuffs but quite pricey. When I picked a pair and I inquired about the price, the shop owner took a glance and responded " it's expensive ". I repeated " madam how much is it? ", she responded with " that shoe is 3k last ". I gave her a piece of my mind, dropped 3k on her table and threw the tiny shoes into my hand bag. I didn't bother checking out her socks. She was gushing out apology but I was already on my way.

I was a student and looked like one, so she assumed that I won't know the value of original kid's shoes or be able to pay for one.
That was not a wealthy attitude,she maybe right afterall.
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Joavid:

the spirit of bandwagonism reigns in this section.
countless times i've had my mouth wide open, eyes bulging from the from the pseudo-perfectness, self righteous and exaggeration I read in this section.
simply put, envy and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
evolg:

I once had a similar experience. In 2004, I was travelling to yankee for the first time with a visa on a virgin passport. The airline I boarded was Lufthansi. One of the staff who was to scan my passport during the check-in process, looked at me in a fierce manner, as if I stole the passport. He did not scan my passport instead, he was asking what my mission was in US( as if he was an immigration or customs officer). Then I was very small in stature with naive, young look. I was in my 20's that time. After much delays, he handed my passport to his colleague who finally scanned it. Another experience which I had constantly was my encounter with the police. Each time I ran into them, they would be asking if I was the owner of the vehicle I was driving because of it's value. Eventually, they would reluctantly hand over my vehicle documents to me after a thorough check. Only God knows what they were thinking in their minds about me. I still experience this till date.

5 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by drkay(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
The day I went to buy my first car. I trek to the dealers shop on a sunny afternoon with my bag strapped to my back, of course the sales girls weren't really concentrating until I requested to see their boss and made my payment thru their pos. The ladies gave me another stare when I introduced myself as Dr, I guess they were assuming I was a yahoo boy.

4 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Lovelynature(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
babyme1:
This happened to my elder sister few years ago. She booked to have her braided on a weekend, but bc of some things she went a lil late. D hair dresser had called n told her dt she will be attended to once she comes, though there were others.

When she finally reached n the lady started her hair, one girl finished my sis with insult. Even when d owner of the salon explained to her, she no gree o. It wasnt as if she wasnt attended to, she just felt that my sis just walked in n was given attention.

She even asked my sis who knows her in Uyo, a small rat like her. My sis nearly slapped her but others told her to ignore d chick. Na so monday reach, my sis went to work early bc she was the head of a team to conduct an interview that morning. Guess who waltz in for dt interview? Miss Saucy from d salon grin.

I heard she couldnt even answer any question. She later wents to the salon to ask the lady to apologize to my sis on her behalf. Me sef follow learn lesson from that.
So touching.

This life eh

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jahblessme:
Treating people somehow based on assumptions happen everywhere.I have some friends who were ignored for ages by their neighbors most likely because they thought as per black people,must be low income family.
They only started being friendly when they saw their kids school uniforms -private school.

I'm not wealthy yet o but make a decent income,they were doing some research that required disclosure of income so the woman doing it just gave me the page she assumed we fell into,even pointing her pen and when I asked for the back page,she turned red and was spluttering.Not that the income is so high o just that she assumed we'd be close to the bottom or at the most average ish,she then said we are a different type of migrants.We didn't even say anything,just a polite grimace.

People judge all the time based on appearance,I know that really wealthy Caucasians I've seen are usually the ones in battered range rovers,I don't know why.But you get to know their level when you then see lifestyle,not ostentatious but quality.So that Jean and shirt will probably be high end that lasts for ages.No obvious branding though.

When I was casually chatting about buying a house,someone was directing me to council houses ,he told me it's so I can be able to afford it grin
Choi as I read your matter I just tire for poverty. Oh God why me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by kayalla(f): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
haha, i had one, very big one.
when i was working with a Dutch dredging company in Lagos, i went to the police headquarter in ikeja, we use the mobile police in our office and accommodation in Igando area becos of the dutch expats working with us, i had gone to pay the oga at the top, cos we pay 250k every month and he doesn't want bank transactions so i go to pay cash.

i went to the office one afternoon to give him the usual, when i go to the reception, i met a lady there, i greeted and said i want to see Mr. so so, she just answered "he no dey" i said i spoke to him and he is expecting me. she asked ''for what'' i said its personal.
she just flared up and said: if its personal why did u come here, why not wait for him in ur usual hotel this is office.

i was totally shocked, cos i hadn't done anything to warrant such response and treatment.

i calmed and said, "madam, am coming from the office and ur oga is expecting me please."
she replied, madam carry ur personal business comot from here, here no be hotel wey u go come sell ur kpomo.
that didn't make sense to me tho but i got really pissed and called the oga on phone and told him that the secretary said i should go away, luckily i had witnesses who even told the oga word by word what the lady said,

immediately the oga bounced from his office and lashed the lady and told her who i was and why i was there and he fired her instantly.

when i was leaving the stupid woman held my leg and cried like a baby begging me to beg the oga.

but u know...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by saintneo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:
Mine is the complete opposite. The first impression people have of being from a wealthy background. Dem no know say shishi no gum me. cry

Even when I try to point out my #1,000 darling yaki hair and fairly used shoes/clothes, they go "yea right, you're just trying to be humble". angry

I like this.

2 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by tonyflash43(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

same with me, i don't care anymorecheesy grin
SlowlybtSurely:

same with me, i don't care anymorecheesy
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Marxxx:
Nobody does that intentionally. I attended a conference some years ago unfortunately I left my IV in my car and I had to work a distance to the venue. I wasn't allowed VIP section and I couldn't walk back to get it cos I was tired. I just sat in the main hall chatting with some random guy who had no IV. Funny thing was there were some people without IV who looked padded and the ushers required no IV from them. I wore good stuffs too perhaps my stomach wasn't large enough...lol...after some minutes I told the guy to accompany me to my car, I gave him the IV and he thanked me gracefully. I was on my way home when some of the organisers called I simply told them I was on my way back. They begged and begged but I didn't yield to their pleas. Truth is I had budgeted a large sum to spend that evening...not my fault....not theirs either...
chaaaaiiiiii. cry
Marxxx:
Nobody does that intentionally. I attended a conference some years ago unfortunately I left my IV in my car and I had to work a distance to the venue. I wasn't allowed VIP section and I couldn't walk back to get it cos I was tired. I just sat in the main hall chatting with some random guy who had no IV. Funny thing was there were some people without IV who looked padded and the ushers required no IV from them. I wore good stuffs too perhaps my stomach wasn't large enough...lol...after some minutes I told the guy to accompany me to my car, I gave him the IV and he thanked me gracefully. I was on my way home when some of the organisers called I simply told them I was on my way back. They begged and begged but I didn't yield to their pleas. Truth is I had budgeted a large sum to spend that evening...not my fault....not theirs either...
chaaaaiiiiii. cry
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
PaperLace:
Going by this thread, a good percentage of Nairalanders are/should be elites. That's impressive...very impressive grin
In my spare time, I'll open a thread,a fund raising one_ y'all should donate to my cause. Thanks
please mention me oh. when are we doing this? I can't take it anymore

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by winkmart: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Onegai:

One month ago, Faded polo shirt, plain cotton trousers and leather flat slippers. He was a former CBN governor. Or all the Balogun lace Madams who have spent more money ithan the average overdressed office worker in his entire lifetime but wear nothing showy. Or the billionaire lady who is always wearing Ankara till the day the driver went to pick me up and started asking if it was a Governor's house (all he saw was the garage). Or one of the quietest girls I know whose family lives in such a big house in Ikoyi that there is enough space for a football match. Old money, big money doesn't make noise. Everyone I know with foreign citizenship who spent years abroad talk normally, people on visas will be killing you with some weird amalgamation of UK, US and Naija accent to form posh. Its upper middle class people and middle class people who do their best to form, wealthy people don't. I can tell you how some billionaire's kids sound like and trust me, no unnecessary accent or flashy dressing (infact one girl saw one and yabbed him as "irresponsible-looking", then found out his father was on the list of top richest men in West Africa, high up that list too).

you just mix it all.. Well I picked some few things
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
whiteroses:
Mines a bit similar.
A very hot guy asked me out. After a couple of date, i was meant to meet him up at 7pm at his yard. I got there at 7:30pm and he started talking down on me and said you know what? Why dont you leave I have my time planned out , you were meant to be here at 7pm.
Immediately he turned me away, i bursted into tears because I feel very insecure about my look at that time i was a bit chubby although i was considered attractive by some.
Everybody knows US weather is drastic and within 20 minutes it already turned dark and I was scared .
As i wept he sat me down and i caught him smiling at my predicament sad
I got up and left feeling deflated .
This guy dint know that I ride a nice car and my pad is hot.
Oneday, I threw a birthday party and he came as a mogbo moya guest, apparently his friend also told him who my "father" was bla bla bla.
He was acting proud at first but then he talked to me and took advantage of the vibe. We slept on same bed that night and Today he lives with me.
We fell in love naturally and the respect is there but whenever i remember his behaviour when we met, i feel some type of way :/
awwwwww!!!!! I like this story. a happy ending one.

1 Like

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by hardbody: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
evolg:

Bros it happened to me severally. My orderly allowed to pass and i am shielded off. They only apologise when my orderly raises hell about his boss. Same with my driver too. As a policy, i travel and move around incognito and the average nigerian sees and identifies size and dressing. I go to the airport dressed in shorts, almost always. I always receive apologies and fawnings before i board. I love the fact that I always laugh last.

6 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by searchcorp(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
evolg:

You stole this from www.quora.com words for words. Verbatim lifting.

Seun Lalasticlala please come up with a way of checking plagiarism.

10 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Edek27(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

grin grin bro I knw d feeling
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by cybriz82(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
U shud av ignore her n go to d oda shops..same tin happen to me abt 4yrs ago when I went to get ps3 pad for my lil bro...@ cele egbe...met dis huge igbo guy with bald head n I wz like well done sir abeg how much b ur pad...d guy just shun me sha nt evn lookin @ my face n he wz like he wz like shey na ps2 pad..cus dis 1 cost mek una go d oda shop...with anger my frnd wanted to insult d man I just jeje beg am mek him no talk anytin n we went to d oda shop instead of us buyin only d ps3 pad..we bought 2pad n plasma tv..den we walk pass d man like oga see am here shey no b d same tin with d 1 wey u say e cost...see am we evn buy tv ontop kukuma lock shop go sitdown for house n d man waz like my frnd getaway u der...dat tv no b original!!! Lolzzz

5 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
You can are not the only Quoran on this forum

Paste the link or I alert the modsundecided

evolg:

2 Likes

Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Feanah(f): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Onegai:

One month ago, Faded polo shirt, plain cotton trousers and leather flat slippers. He was a former CBN governor. Or all the Balogun lace Madams who have spent more money ithan the average overdressed office worker in his entire lifetime but wear nothing showy. Or the billionaire lady who is always wearing Ankara till the day the driver went to pick me up and started asking if it was a Governor's house (all he saw was the garage). Or one of the quietest girls I know whose family lives in such a big house in Ikoyi that there is enough space for a football match. Old money, big money doesn't make noise. Everyone I know with foreign citizenship who spent years abroad talk normally, people on visas will be killing you with some weird amalgamation of UK, US and Naija accent to form posh. Its upper middle class people and middle class people who do their best to form, wealthy people don't. I can tell you how some billionaire's kids sound like and trust me, no unnecessary accent or flashy dressing (infact one girl saw one and yabbed him as "irresponsible-looking", then found out his father was on the list of top richest men in West Africa, high up that list too).
This,I've noticed.
Re: Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
kayalla:
haha, i had one, very big one.
when i was working with a Dutch dredging company in Lagos, i went to the police headquarter in ikeja, we use the mobile police in our office and accommodation in Igando area becos of the dutch expats working with us, i had gone to pay the oga at the top, cos we pay 250k every month and he doesn't want bank transactions so i go to pay cash.

i went to the office one afternoon to give him the usual, when i go to the reception, i met a lady there, i greeted and said i want to see Mr. so so, she just answered "he no dey" i said i spoke to him and he is expecting me. she asked ''for what'' i said its personal.
she just flared up and said: if its personal why did u come here, why not wait for him in ur usual hotel this is office.

i was totally shocked, cos i hadn't done anything to warrant such response and treatment.

i calmed and said, "madam, am coming from the office and ur oga is expecting me please."
she replied, madam carry ur personal business comot from here, here no be hotel wey u go come sell ur kpomo.
that didn't make sense to me tho but i got really pissed and called the oga on phone and told him that the secretary said i should go away, luckily i had witnesses who even told the oga word by word what the lady said,

immediately the oga bounced from his office and lashed the lady and told her who i was and why i was there and he fired her instantly.

when i was leaving the stupid woman held my leg and cried like a baby begging me to beg the oga.

but u know...
chai. I used to think only idiots are in nainland. now you a Dutch worker OMG. am respecting everybody from now on. before I use insult pursue my Jesus and die in poverty

chaaaiiiii cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / The Moment Air Niugini Plane Crashed Into Sea In Micronesia, Papua New Guinea / Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.