Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. (868 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
wazup peeps!
its in bed that most women sometimes say things that makes men think twice about the relationship.in the sack-whether it's contructive,criticsm,or minor requests or just plain hard facts-its not how she say it but what a woman actually says tha could make this the last time you two could slip between the sheets.here are the things men dont want to hear in bed.

my ex used to,
nothing is a grander mood-kill than hearing about the ex before,after or during the act of humping and bumping.sure, her ex might have done a coupleoffantastic feats to help her achieve
complete sextacy,but he also stole her debit cardand bittered her best friend's muffin while she was she was at work remind her of these facts.

that's it''
men
Re: Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
Daaaayyyyyuuuum she did that to you? cry Kpele
Re: Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by Atreus(f): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ouch! That's gotta hurt. I've never actually experienced anything like that sha. What about a woman who screams her ex's name in the throes of ecstasy? I so would'nt wanna hear that.
Re: Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by posakosa(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
No need to mention anybody's name during the act. Just say OOOOO baby!
Re: Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2009
Solution: Give her a dirty n sounding Slap tongue

She will stop calling her ex name grin
Re: Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by whitelexi(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Is it the reigning thing now? To moan out an ex's name during sex with another guy? Una no go kill me for NL grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Don't Want To Hear In Bed. by JCzAr(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
Put your d*ick in her mouth, that'll do it.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. And Mrs. Parker Smooch In The London Fog / She Keeps Staring At Me / Wot Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.