Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (42235 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by alexarelano(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Abeg, dis has become a cliché
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by sommyblaze(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Oh no not them again
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by handysuzy(f): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Godammit
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Bants(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
hUmaneOne:

What are you even thinking?

A woman will be eating in your master bedroom with your husband.. Are you that daft to understand what's going on?

After food they will be fecking
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by nathz45: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2016
undecided
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by nextprince: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2016
Dis on no be news 4 naija again na. Some of these our so called working class ladies dey make laff sef.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Berbierklaus(f): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
lifezone247:
raise your head small make I see your face Pls.
tongue

maafen:
Forget that thing the man must have been tipped off about it and timed them.
so no case of jumping into conclusion here
Obviously
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by tall2ce(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Film trick
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by syrex24(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
This is very sad
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by bettercreature(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
beautiful232:
I can't sat anything here,cause I Dont know who is telling the truth
It's very obvious the wife was just trying her best to blackmail the man
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by victorazy(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Only came to check name and I was not disapointed
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by dntaskme(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Story 4 d gods settle yr mata
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
yyy
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Ghost447(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Where is dis Igando customary court sef.
Same question on my mind, na only that court dey dissolve marriage for Lagos?
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by IMASTEX: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2016
So many marriages seriously need counseling.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
She was busy fanning her puna while her man was away. What a sad world
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by ahamonyeka(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Dashed in to check the tribe.

Maybe I will read the story later.
Mod please Don't ban me o as you know am a member of NCAN.

Ndi ofe nmanu with infidelity are like men and sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by beautiful232(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2016
bettercreature:
It's very obvious the wife was just trying her best to blackmail the man

but they will always wait till the get into trouble before the expose their secret
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by bonechamberlain(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Igando again, Everytime. Haba.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by bonechamberlain(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
donbenedict:
close to igando police station, in alimosho local govt.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by emymeeky: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You caught them eating not fecking lipsrsealed
If na woman now,they will say she is jumping into conclusions undecided.

But the woman sef get her own for body.
Dissolving the marriage is the way to go before we see headline

"MAN BATTERS WIFE TO DEATH OVER PERCIEVED INFIDELITY"

toto and prick matter sef grin

Must they fourk before you call it cheating ?.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by redcliff: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2016
donbenedict:

Many things go on there abi? Loool
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by NaBanga: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
He violently beats her, so she cheats on him to feel loved. Instead of treating his wife better to turn things around, he rushes to babalawo for spiritual things. It is good their union is dissolved before the wife is killed and juju is carrying the blame.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Alvyn69(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2016
The divorce case alone in dis Igando customary court is legendary since 13BC as usual
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Carter4luv(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2016
men are now divorcing dere wives cuz of hardship, not bcuz of infidelity. mak d country economy better u go see weddings, proposal, and wedding anniversary flowing like water.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by lailo: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2016
I dnt believe d man wanted to use d wife for rituals as alleged.The man was only trying to create fears in d wife so that she would leave by herself after witnessing unprecedented adultery acts in his own house.When all tactics couldn't work,he resulted to court cases.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by ikemesit4477: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Do you want to dissolved your marriage too?
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by bignero: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You caught them eating not fecking lipsrsealed
If na woman now,they will say she is jumping into conclusions undecided.

But the woman sef get her own for body.
Dissolving the marriage is the way to go before we see headline

"MAN BATTERS WIFE TO DEATH OVER PERCIEVED INFIDELITY"

toto and prick matter sef grin

are you serious?

read between the lines ...just in case... when you get to university anda boy invites you to his room alone with fast food, food, theres only one thing on his mind. the woman didnt even deny so you better wise up
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Berbierklaus(f): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
bignero:

are you serious?

read between the lines ...just in case... when you get to university anda boy invites you to his room alone with fast food, food, theres only one thing on his mind. the woman didnt even deny so you better wise up

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by DOMINIC101(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
that is called change...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / How Many Did You Survive? / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.