Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? (702 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by Riwo11(f): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
I read this and made up my mind. However, read this and make up yours.

Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by 2dice01: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
when money is involve...9ja guys we can act full movie sef

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by 007Nasky(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
maga still payin since 10BC.
Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by UrWorstNitemare: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided SCAM ALERT !!!
Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by Jay542(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
You sha wan dash person $3k. Issolrite grin. Why no be me open this office angry
Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by donbenedict(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
4000 dollars grin

Woooow.
Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by pharmagba: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
$4000 x 400= N1,600,000

Considering the amount of money
Hehn, which business or job in Abuja will worth that
You are in for a maga
Profile is always same
Shy or finished school, lady soaked in virtual love, ( even his Niger babe fit form as his mother, then his accomplice his pastor) then he needs money and get angry and you give him and then...
My niger guy either says the job didn't work out and needs more money or gets contended and vanishes.
Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sure taking dey there oh.. 1.2m go fit do things this period lolss grin grin
Re: Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga? by OdingaVal807: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Even the President of Nigeria can't be trusted but it doesn't mean that good Nigerians are not out there. Scammers are not written in faces and it is done in many countries, I think if he is a scammer, he wouldn't have accepted that he is a Nigerian cos many countries do not trust us and our controller (Buhari).

(1) (Reply)

Man Shared Experience Of How His Wife Gave His Mom A ‘dirty Slap / How To Spot Fuvk Boys (for The Lass) / Three Years Without Sex And Lost It To Strangers... Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.