Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (63005 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by yns4real: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2016
LAGOS—Doctors at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja, are battling to save the life of a two-year-old girl, who was raped by a 28-year-old tailor, called Itua, in Oshodi area of Lagos.

Itua… It’s Devil’s handwork

Mother of the baby, Mrs. Ajibade, was reportedly going out with the baby, but left her to urinate behind their 1, Masako Street residence, only to return to find that her daughter had vanished.

The suspect, a tailor whose shop was located opposite Ajibade’s home denied seeing the baby, when asked.

However, the toddler’s mother told Vanguard: “My baby later came to me crying, pointing at her private part and, at the same time, calling ‘Itua,’ ‘Itua’.

“I checked her private part and discovered that her pant was blood-stained. When I asked Itua what he did to my daughter, he said nothing. He admitted that my daughter came to meet him in his shop, but that he drove her out to go and meet me.

“At that point, I started shouting at the top of my voice, until people gathered. A mob gathered and apprehended him.”

When Vanguard visited the area yesterday, the suspect’s shop was under lock and key. Other apprentice were said to have fled for fear of being arrested.

A resident, who simply gave his name as Matthew, said: “This is not the first time. He has been caught several times, but would beg to be freed. This is the first time he has been taken to the police. Policemen from Akinpelu Division took him away.”

‘I only fingered her’

During interrogation, Itua, an Esan man, from Edo State, said: “I didn’t put my manhood in her. I only fingered her. It was the devil’s handwork.”

The Child Protection Network Coordinator, Mirabel Centre, at LASUTH, Mr. Ebenezer Omejalile, described the incident as the worst case ever received at the centre.

He said: “The girl was in a pool of blood, with her private part very expanded. It is not easy patching her up. The girl is still there receiving treatment.”

Relatives of the suspect appealed to the family of the baby to withdraw the case from the police station, but Vanguard gathered that the Centre refused, saying rape was a case against the government and justice must be done.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/rape-man-28-tears-2-yr-old-girls-private-part/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by echobee(f): 1:31am On Sep 02, 2016
See his u g l y face angry. The thunder that will fire is doing press up. Say no to Rape. angry

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dominique(f): 1:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Useless relatives are appealing for him to be released so he can go and violate more toddlers. If it was their own daughter that was molested, wouldn't they want justice. Some people are so annoyingly self-centered. It's high time they start issuing instant death penalties to paedophiles.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by vchykp(m): 2:04am On Sep 02, 2016
mere lookng at him, he looks like a rapist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by lanreni: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2016
I think its high time the state enacts stiffer measures against rape, devoid of the option of fine or bail with long jail terms. People must start speaking out instead of being subdued by this hypoctitical mask of stigma and reputation. Justice must be done; not just for the innocent girl, but for the society in discouraging others from committing such wicked crime.

25 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Funjosh(m): 4:16am On Sep 02, 2016
What exactly is wrong with these people

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by francisbarrack(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2016
D name sef gan, this one na esu laaalu. Quick recovery for the girl

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Mrjosaphat: 6:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Rape?, buhari sef

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Emo101(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Dis Guy Should Just Be Sent To Prisons Striaght...Na Real Mad Man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by sweetilicious(f): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Do not leave your kids to be roaming around. Inshort, always lock them inside. They can't protect themselves if you are not around them. My parents did the same to us till we turned teenagers.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by LadyVerah(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chaiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by francisMKD(m): 3:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Just like his name "itsua" it means "nyash" in Tiv language of Benue state! He too should be raped with "fanta bottle 1ltr" in the nyash so dat he will see how "sweet" it is! IDIOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2016
come again u said wah?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by veekid(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
That man fit be pastor o

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by VisitorsCanteen(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
I wish I had a gun cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Batlan01: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Jes look at the Bas.tard

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by losprince(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
this moderator is a scum bag can't they just go with "man rapes 2 year old girl?" instead they modify post title to "man tears private part of two year old girl"

just to get more click or what?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
This is the sickest news ever

So many creepy men everywhere

What DID the baby do to deserve that undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Ekiseme(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
I don't even know what to comment

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Gracito(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Terrible. Why would anyone rape? Its really terrible.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by phyllosilicate(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
NCA Benin Chapter reporting for duty.

What?

"During interrogation, Itua, an Esan man, from Edo State, said: “I didn’t put my manhood in her. I only fingered her. It was the devil’s handwork."

Run out of thread.

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by HRich(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
Mr Itua, is now a Devil's manager
He's a Yoruba man though

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by eyinjuege: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
I think I support the death penalty for paedophiles angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Main looking at itua he needs deliverance.

NCAN member,here to check the name and tribe.

Mod I beg oooo no ban me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Op, your heading is gruesomely detailed please rephrase

I'm thinking 2 years old infant and the rest of what you've written for your topic, my spine is unsettled

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SweetPoison22: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
dominique:
Useless relatives are appealing for him to be released so he can go and violate more toddlers. If it was their own daughter that was molested, wouldn't they want justice. Some people are so annoyingly self-centered. It's high time they start issuing instant death penalties to paedophiles.
I totally agree with you. "INSTANT DEATH PENALTIES" will be the only way to reduce rape in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Goddygee(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Jesu... It seems the devil has officially relocated to Nigeria
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by jidxin(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2016
veekid:
That man fit be pastor o
muuumuu
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pavore9: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2016
"Relatives of the suspect appealed to the family of the baby to withdraw the case from the police station".....Dem no well! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by HRich(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
During interrogation, Itua, an Esan man, from Edo State, said: “I didn’t put my manhood in her. I only fingered her. It was the devil’s handwork.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.