Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (63052 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
dominique:
Useless relatives are appealing for him to be released so he can go and violate more toddlers. If it was their own daughter that was molested, wouldn't they want justice. Some people are so annoyingly self-centered. It's high time they start issuing instant death penalties to paedophiles.
"violate more toddlers" hmm madam English lol
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
neocortex:

To rapist defenders on nairaland, it is because of how she dressed.
who's defending a twisted pathetic baby r#peest
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by lanreni: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
DavidEsq:

What's stiffer than life imprisonment with hard labour?
Don't be surprised he gets bail of 50,000 naira and two sureties in like sum! The family is forced to kill the case because of stigma. That has been the recurring decimal. SMH!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by teamgarri2: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
What has this country turned into? I can imagine this pervert doing this to my daughter. That's the day I'll be looking at my jail terms
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
this guy deserves to be brutally raped in jail by guys...
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dapiluv: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by neocortex: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
But some women sef, how do you leave a two year old to urinate without watching her? Why are some mothers so careless? I mean she's not safe, the streets are crawling with all sorts of demons, fvcking watch your kid. angry angry

Then there's the beast saying he only fingered her, like that's supposed to make it less evil, anyone pleading for his release should be charged with aiding/abetting and sent to jail, what rubbish.

The truth is even extra-vigilant mothers do slip up sometimes, it's a human thing.
That is why I don't blame the women involved in this type kind of scenarios
even though there are mothers who are naturally careless.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by lizliz: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Say No to Rape
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by GentleGina(f): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
For me, I will not go to the police,but d guy will sleep an not wake up to see d next day. This is pure wickedness.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yes I agree with u but will those budget paddling guys agree to do this?
dominique:
Useless relatives are appealing for him to be released so he can go and violate more toddlers. If it was their own daughter that was molested, wouldn't they want justice. Some people are so annoyingly self-centered. It's high time they start issuing instant death penalties to paedophiles.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Muvacci(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
dominique:

You keep ignoring my mails
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Lordspicy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
archangel JEANPAUL reporting from NCAN eastern chapter....
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pylony(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
The lifeless skinny paedophile was like, ‘I only fingered her’. Hmmm! Ahh! Bad uncle, so your finger has now turn into a big cassava that tear apart the baby's peepee??
Just tear off his useless D*K from his body to keep our kids safe, he do not need it any more.. Foolish Baskaat.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by jaci02: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Many male youths in Nairaland often open topics and threads with derogatory comments and posts about Nigerian young ladies calling them cheap, gold diggers and and all sorts.

Do you know why some of these ladies are like that? Many of them come from the type of background and history this child now has. Some of them were sexually molested, harassed and raped when they were growing up.

That's one of the deadliest damage a girl-child suffers when growing up. Many of them grow older becoming promiscuous (because they have little self-esteem and feel violated to the point of no value). They are constantly reminded by their past abuse that they aren't virgins anymore so they feel (what's the point of protecting something that you don't even have anymore). Then you wonder why they're so loose and sleep around indiscriminately. Mind you, more than 90% of sexual abuse cases are never reported we only get to know about just the few that makes headlines.

Another issue is that it can cause withdrawal and reclusive behaviors in some of these ladies when they grow up. They have no interest for men and are indifferent to sexual advances from men. For some, they begin to develop feelings for the same sex, (because they feel more secured physically and emotionally when they're among other ladies).

While for others, God just helps them when they give their lives to him and heals their pain. And they become normal enough to live everyday without you and I ever knowing their history of sexual abuse.

It's a pity that the life of a girl-child is held with so little value in Nigeria. Many of the culprits go unpunished. Nigeria has a very high population of pedophiles with destructive tendencies. And who's the victim here, our female babies (in some cases) and daughters. May God help us protect them.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by fuckpoverty(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
sometimes I wonder about this silly socalled rape issue,i wonder if ther is no more soap in the market or if oloshos are nw on strike....dat guys brain need 2 b opened and examined
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Jok3r(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
yns4real:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/rape-man-28-tears-2-yr-old-girls-private-part/

i sweari go kill am instantly... he ahud b taken to court nd killed by shootin nd cutin is manhood...

hes a fool
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by chibestjerry(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
why is he not dead yet
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Mormoni03(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ama skinny bahd guy *in Viktor's voice* undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.