Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (63049 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by blingxx(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Funjosh:
What exactly is wrong with these people

devil at work ma bro.. who can we really blame undecided
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by imoh070: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
How can you say it's the devil's handwork fool,where was the devil when you were doing it,you need to be checked.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Angrymode: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
I full dose of Jungle Justice would have served him right.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
na waooo dis na lost but found esan man ooo...cuz if na esan land fear nor go gree am try dis shit..i know esan people very well more than any tribe in nja..perhaps d reason why he located to lasgidi...huh
yns4real:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/rape-man-28-tears-2-yr-old-girls-private-part/
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

When I keep saying that Nigeria is a sick country crawling with pedophiles and rapists, you people think I am exaggerating. A week cannot go by without us reading stories of Nigerian men defiling little girls. With all the church going many of you do, yet, you keep raising mentally deranged sons who rape and defile little girls as well as grown women. Tomorrow, many of you wonder why God has turned his back on this country. Nigerians are not God-fearing; religious yes, but not God fearing. In another 2 decades, Nigerian society will be crawling with traumatized women who will hate sex and fear men. Expect the divorce rate to climb through the roof. You people have no idea of the permanent psychological damage sex abuse does to a human being. Una go learn.
Its already happening

I've seen marriage of 3 month's ending in divorce here in Nigeria
the shortest I've seen is 2and a half weeks
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MansaPiye: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is what Nigerian moral police pastors and imams should be worried about instead of obsessing about what two grown men or women do in the privacy of their bedrooms.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is so disheartening embarassed what sort of men do we have lately. He has destroyed her life already, a two year old going through such a trauma, so terrible.

Little children and even babies ain't safe anymore, when i get married it's me my husband and our kids. No other person biko, even cousins and siblings assault those they consider vulnerable.

This is the height of rape, every minute somewhere in Lagos a child is been raped. The reality of this boils down to a future of uncertainty,very few of them get to settle down and have it rosy.

It's high time the federal government passes a capital punishment for these junkies who can't control their sexual urges. It's sickening these days. God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just see how cursed he looks! A 2yr-old Heavens, save your helpless children!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Blood eagle sentence for paedophiles!!! >:
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by FaroukM(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
.....EDO sabi RAPE...!!!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
its guys like this that make me want to return to my old violent ways.. dude should be deaded angry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
stupid man...dat man will not prosper... what a terrible evil
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 99foxxy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
yns4real:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/rape-man-28-tears-2-yr-old-girls-private-part/
Waka to this monster. thunder fire your dead prick idiot... All your born and unborn daughters will be deflowered this way it's a promise...
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
As usual these monsters would blame the devil. Rape is bad even for an adult, imagine a toddler, Jesus ! There should be a special kind of prison for his kind where they are treated like animals, cos he's definitely not human. For goodness sake if you want s*x so bad, go to a whorehouse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by foxy2002: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Exactly, like the act is being glorified. Not good.
losprince:
this moderator is a scum bag can't they just go with "man rapes 2 year old girl?" instead they modify post title to "man tears private part of two year old girl"

just to get more click or what?
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
FaroukM:
.....EDO sabi RAPE...!!!
I hope you aren't this dumb in real life smh
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kelvinkosi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
And now u are teen aw far ... U don tear ?? grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
If you r truely u r a benin man, just shut up,that igbo and yoruba make mockery of themselves in nairaland does not give you the impetus to raise your useless benin voice,who told you that your opinion matters?ss I can consider,but edo man you are not suppose to have a say,just read the news and read comment ,like n share,don't contribute,your voice does not count
phyllosilicate:
NCA Benin Chapter reporting for duty.

What?

"During interrogation, Itua, an Esan man, from Edo State, said: “I didn’t put my manhood in her. I only fingered her. It was the devil’s handwork."

Run out of thread.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by fellom(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Itua you say na devil handwork abi?, but am very sure if the devil himself hear this he will like to punish you badly, they should just cut-off all his sinful fingers cos Itua no be that bad person na him fingers cause am plssss beg for am Just cut off all the sinful fingers.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
May thunder strike any person who knows a rapist but choose to look the other way angry
The people who's been pardoning this oke-mkpi, inclusive sad

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by wisebenmorr(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
just came to see his face
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Charliiee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mandynews:
This lying has been existing since 1789 if a guy on 20years rape a girl of 18. They will say "70years old man rape 6years old girl and vandalised her private part" God help us all...the reason I don't allow any little girl get close to me.
Looooool @ "vandalised private part" Apologies everyone, I know this is a sensitive thread but dude got me cracking up.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why do christians keep raping kids, if no be pastor na neighbour,christianityisbad.keep the mentions coming.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by omoikea(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
its annoying the way adult molest young children nowadays, how do they get satisfied sexually
I saw one two weeks ago where i live, the next house immediately ours, the landlord's son of about 27years plus raped a small girl of 9years old.. OMG!!! in know the both of them very well but to my greatest surprise the matter was swept under the carpet,they didn't do anything to the boy and i haven't seen the little girl till today
Well Maybe it's because they are from the same tribe that's why it was kept secret and no punishment for the guy
CHILD MOLESTERS SHOULD BE KILLED BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY KILL CHILDREN EMOTIONALLY AND THAT EVENTUALLY AFFECT THEIR WHOLE LIFE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by winj: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Funjosh:
What exactly is wrong with these people

these people = 90% of Nigerians who believe in religions and juju
Religion: god sends them spirit messages
Juju: bad spirit take control.

This monster has the exact same mentality as 90% of Nigerians, they others just do other stupid things

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Jacko1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pukes

Pukes

Pukes

Finally we parents nees to start viewing evrry male as a rapist arund our children

Sickening
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Speare(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
What kind of finger is that? is it a leg? is it even normal or sane to toy with a baby's private area? God of mercy. I hate this kind of sad news. It hurts that both baby boys and girls are abused in a daily basis. These lives are scared, it takes God's grace to get them 100% adjusted again. They could even be so bitter and turn psychos, murderers, and all sorts of things. the ones who don't go so extreme would do several other things. why plead with a hurting mother to let go of her destroyed child?
The earlier a tangible punishment is meted out to these deviants, the better.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DeltaOil: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
veekid:
That man fit be pastor o

na Imams dey like babies
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ngelbee(f): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
imagine[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by no1madman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
I 4 like chop off all his fingers with my Axe. . No mercy!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by july66: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by neocortex: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
This is the sickest news ever

So many creepy men everywhere

What DID the baby do to deserve that undecided

To rapist defenders on nairaland, it is because of how she dressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.