Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (63051 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by pepigeorge(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
‘I only fingered her’

Can u Imagine...... 2yr old gal don get weitin dem dey finger...... God abeg o

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
that man dick should be cut off...nonsense
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by esosuo: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Kill the devil in this idiot and free him of the madness ., only God know the kind laws I go mak if I dey power ,this deserves hanging in the market square atleast the devil go run from the body
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by judedave181: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
That guy needs to be castrated for that.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by PencilBox: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
I see some people heavily cursing the man like they haven't done something wrong wink

repent or your day of reckoning shall soon strike.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by rabex123(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Our legislator are on recess for doing nothing.
Ya Allah come to the aid of our poor people.
And someone will say don't implement sharia on this kind of people .
We not know the pain of that mother no matter how much we try.[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by cruzita(f): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
pls the police should give the girl justice by hanging that paedophile by his balls
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by publicenemy(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by WhoIBe: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2016
I believe this perpetrator or similar perpetrators do these things for ritual purpose, They should be properly checked especially the victims...
The innocent small pikin for serious deliverance abeg.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Luckylife(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Abomination!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by chidinmauche23: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
uche come and see another rape idiot
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by harmony9: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2016
mitcheeew. see him rough face, I pity DAT child
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by CHYMZZY(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2016
HRich:
During interrogation, Itua, an Esan man, from Edo State, said:
“I didn’t put my manhood in her. I only fingered her. It was
the devil’s handwork.”
And it was indeed..
Names checkers oya over 2 yhu!
I up out!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by fortunateice(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2016
With all the mammy water and ashyz wey dey lagos chai! This guy is just existing and now he will go into extinction.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Clone2020(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2016
OP must you be that crude and insensitive? Which one is"28yr-old-man tears up 2yr-old-child's private part?"
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2016
angrythat itua bastard deserves to be hanged with his balls upward
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by johnaruson(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2016
I need photos of the torn private part to believe.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Marlvin(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Okay, just kill him. cut him up with a blunt knife

sell off whatever property he has and compensate the unfortunate victim of sexual harassment.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2016
But some women sef, how do you leave a two year old to urinate without watching her? Why are some mothers so careless? I mean she's not safe, the streets are crawling with all sorts of demons, fvcking watch your kid. angry angry

Then there's the beast saying he only fingered her, like that's supposed to make it less evil, anyone pleading for his release should be charged with aiding/abetting and sent to jail, what rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by johnaruson(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Clap 4 ur sef

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2016
For God sake we need death penalty for rapist

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
sweetilicious:
Do not leave your kids to be roaming around. Inshort, always lock them inside. They can't protect themselves if you are not around them. My parents did the same to us till we turned teenagers.
"Alway lock them inside" biti bawo.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2016
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haaaaaaaa make I no talk angryangryangry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Clemz23(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2016
searching for my double barrel.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2016
cruzita:
pls the police should give the girl justice by hanging that paedophile by his balls
Ya bad gan oo. Justice by hanging his balls.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by adedayourt(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
Perilous times are here.

Let every parent watch their kids around male whoever the male might be family/frend, Cus this fallen angel called devil can rent anybody and use at anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Clone2020:
OP must you be that crude and insensitive? Which one is"28yr-old-man tears up 2yr-old-child's private part?"
Lol, but that's the real fact in this case. How better put it?
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
But some women sef, how do you leave a two year old to urinate without watching her? Why are some mothers so careless? I mean she's not safe, the streets are crawling with all sorts of demons, fvcking watch your kid. angry angry

Then there's the beast saying he only fingered her, like that's supposed to make it less evil, anyone pleading for his release should be charged with aiding/abetting and sent to jail, what rubbish.
should she had taken her along to urinate?
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2016
RJayson:
should she had taken her along to urinate?
What sort of question is this ? Why would you even ask me this after reading my post? Like what is wrong with people? angry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by chimoskyg(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2016
See the manner dat guy in the picture is observing the culprit as.s grin
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dasparrow: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2016
@Post

When I keep saying that Nigeria is a sick country crawling with pedophiles and rapists, you people think I am exaggerating. A week cannot go by without us reading stories of Nigerian men defiling little girls. With all the church going many of you do, yet, you keep raising mentally deranged sons who rape and defile little girls as well as grown women. Tomorrow, many of you wonder why God has turned his back on this country. Nigerians are not God-fearing; religious yes, but not God fearing. In another 2 decades, Nigerian society will be crawling with traumatized women who will hate sex and fear men. Expect the divorce rate to climb through the roof. You people have no idea of the permanent psychological damage sex abuse does to a human being. Una go learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
What sort of question is this ? Why would you even ask me this after reading my post? Like what is wrong with people? angry
Easy, its just a question. You just have to clarify. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.