Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account (752 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by pweetylivia(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2016
I've been meaning to post this since but you know, procrastination issh . Now here goes the story; A friend of mine came to meet me and said she was having issues with her boyfriend. Reason being that she had certain amount of money in her account and couldn't borrow him when he needed it for a project. He found out one day while snooping through her phone and he got angry so they had a quarrel. Note that this girl is a student and she is not dependent on her boo. Her boyfriend never asked her to borrow him any money but she was aware that he was in need of some cash. He got mad and called her all sorts of evil names and even questioned their love lol. He said she allowed him to go about looking for the money when she had it with her. He said she couldn't even help him in his time of need. Till date, they haven't resolved the issue. Okay, This is the scenario. She probably had like 150k in her account and he needed 150k. He expected her to lend him all the money. Well, I don't see anything wrong with what she did. I cannot give out all my savings in the name of 'boyfriend'. I can only give part of it if I trust Le boo and know that he will pay back. Please, I was born with common sense. Ever since then, I've read stories similar to it and I can't help but laugh. So what's your opinion? (Guys, please don't start telling me all that crap about how males spend on female and when its time to give back, they suddenly become broke. In this case, the guy doesn't really spend on her).
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by generalbush(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why would she. know, did she help to work for the money?
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
NEVER! angry he should go and hang! tongue she should break up with him and move on with her life angry grin grin tongue
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by obiorathesubtle: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
I just took a loud fart

cheesy
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by Memesticmeme: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Back off ayaf buy this land

Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by IamLEGEND1: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
it's always a friend.

when you have your own story to post,contact me by sending an electronic letter to my cellular device.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by uboma(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Your friend did the right thing.
her boyfriend should be ashamed of himself for wanting a student to lend him 150k.
tell your friend not to bother about him, he will only rant for a while and return to continue from where he left off.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by pweetylivia(f): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
it's always a friend.

when you have your own story to post,contact me by sending an electronic letter to my cellular device.
undecided
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by temitopeking(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
my fiance(wife now) once told her father that i need money for a project, and he borrowed her to give me. mind you i never disappoint to refund when due, it is not in marriage u become help mate. that could be a turn around for the future.. only God know tomorrow.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by nezer83: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
NEVER! angry he should go and hang! tongue she should break up with him and move on with her life angry grin grin tongue

Lol...your Moniker though cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account by ramdris(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
In a relationship both party are met to assist one another, it never a crime if she give him at list 70k - 80k out of what she has in her account and is not advisable for her to empty her account because of Love.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship / 5 Types Of Single Girls You’ll Find In Nigeria / 10 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.