Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? (3756 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by silvertuke(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
There is something I really want to know, Are NL Babes falling in love with only NL guys living outside Naija?
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yes. Change your location to 'Togo' if you need a babe to "fall" in love with you.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by omega25red(m): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2011
i guess i would like to know who is in love with who?
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2011
silvertuke:

There is something I really want to know, Are NL Babes falling in love with only NL guys living outside Naija?

blame mr cork. . . . .that obdurate w@nker.

he said all of us staying in lagos/nigeria are ugly, with bloodshot eyes and malodorous scent.
because of him now, i have lost all my female admirers.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

blame mr cork. . . . .that obdurate w@nker.

he said all of us staying in lagos/nigeria are ugly, with bloodshot eyes and malodorous scent.
because of him now, i have lost all my female admirers.

Eya. Pele. C0rk don spoil market for you. My manual is a good alternative. wink
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2011
the manual won't work anymore.

i stand no chance - i stay in downtown agege(where those pot-bellied breads are made).
if i lay my hands on mr. cork - he's a dead man!
that big-headed sick pup!
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by tpia5: 12:19am On Nov 06, 2011
Are some nl guys trying to dictate who women should or shouldnt associate with?

Se won bi yin da sha.

Too much weed smoking affects your cognitive function.

And the annoying part is most of these buffoons wont ask their mothers why they didnt choose non naijas as s.perm donors.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 12:21am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

the manual won't work anymore.

i stand no chance - i stay in downtown agege(where those pot-bellied breads are made).
if i lay my hands on mr. cork - he's a dead man!
that big-headed sick pup!

LOL--- Na your fault sef. Why you con dey announce say you live in Agege/Nigeria? E never spoil. Hope still dey. Quickly change your location.

lol @ downtown Agege. Posh man forming Agbero swag. hehehe.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- Na your fault sef. Why you con dey announce say you live in Agege/Nigeria? E never spoil. Hope still dey. Quickly change your lacation.

lol @ downtown Agege. Posh man forming Agbero swag. hehehe.

honesty is a virtue.
i am real, not fake unlike some of the ruminant animals here(200-10, lefuX2 and tell-foolish). negroes who until last summer were bus conductors and street urchins in downtown mushin/okokomaiko.

i represent agege to the fullest - where flour becomes gold!
if you don't mind my agegeness, date me na. wink
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

honesty is a virtue.
i am real, not fake unlike some of the ruminant animals here(200-10, lefuX2 and tell-foolish). negroes who until last summer were bus conductors and street urchins in downtown mushin/okokomaiko.

lmao. Ye! See yab! I no dey o.

coogar:

i represent agege to the fullest - where flour becomes gold!
if you don't mind my agegeness, date me na. wink

E be like say I don dey fall for this bobo o.
Your agegeness is a bit of a problem. You fit hustle for Visa?  cheesy
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

lmao. Ye! See yab! I no dey o.

yab ke? you nefa see yabis.

E be like say I don dey fall for this bobo o.
Your agegeness is a bit of a problem. You fit hustle for Visa?  cheesy

i have been turned down several times. i have been to all the embassies in lagos.
my tribal-marks are scary! i'm considered a flight risk. grin
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by sima(f): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2011
i personally find it hard to find a decent 9ja guy in 9ja without being scared to be duped  undecided tongue
n' yh, i know not all 9ja guys in 9ja are 419
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

i have been turned down several times. i have been to all the embassies in lagos.
my tribal-marks are scary! i'm considered a flight risk. grin

Chei! You have tribal marks? Nawa o. In this age and time--

No, you no qualify. I live in 9ja myself. Dating you is not an option.  
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! You have tribal marks? Nawa o. In this age and time--

No, you no qualify. I live in 9ja myself. Dating you is not an option.  

my tribal marks should have nothing to do with it. what about my agege swag? grin

you see? see what mr cork has caused on this forum.
another rejection!!! angry angry angry angry

allah dey!

sima:

i personally find it hard to find a decent 9ja guy in 9ja without being scared to be duped  undecided tongue

say what?
so you mean there are no fraudulent naija boys abroad?
sima? pour some cold water on your head to see things clearly.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

my tribal marks should have nothing to do with it. what about my agege swag? grin
you see? see what mr cork has caused on this forum.
another rejection!!! angry angry angry angry
allah dey!

Pele. You sef no help the situation with those tribal marks on your face. Better luck next time. Try Tpia.  wink

sima:

When C0rk was saying "home based Nigerians are usually ugly", no be you dey cry foul? Gimme one diff. between you and c0rk. lol.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2011
Lmao. . Is that why I have been getting a lot of punnies. Oh well 5 still counting. . Checking my to do list. . . . I'm currently in Florida any NL around? Hurry cuz I'm leaving back to LA Monday morning. . If you're ugly and fat please don't bother. .
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

Pele. You sef no help the situation with those tribal marks on your face. Better luck next time. Try Tpia.  wink

tpia? at all o.
her sex-drive is scary - you want to kill me? i don't want to die of slipped disc.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by 195(f): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2011
people don dey yab their papa 4 this thread again undecided
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

tpia? at all o.
her sex-drive is scary - you want to kill me? i don't want to die of slipped disc.

haha-- How you take know? hehehe. Seriously try her. Don't be shy.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

haha-- How you take know? hehehe. Seriously try her. Don't be shy.

i once saw tpia on x-factor where she revealed she's a bedroom tiger.
as for trying her - hmmmm(i'll think about it).

#cough cough#
i just perceived a strong stench of a billygoat? who just walked in?
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 1:13am On Nov 06, 2011
coogar:

i once saw tpia on x-factor where she revealed she's a bedroom tiger.
as for trying her - hmmmm(i'll think about it).

X-factor? She can sang? Wow! Simon Cowell probably has a crush on her. She's a hot cake o. My guy try your luck. No think am.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by tpia5: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2011
Babe is there a problem?

Kindly dont start what you cant finish.

And spare me the oh i meant it all in jest speech.

I do hope some of you have sense that's appropriate for the age you claim.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

X-factor? She can sang? Wow! Simon Cowell probably has a crush on her. She's a hot cake o. My guy try your luck. No think am.

Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by sima(f): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2011
say what?
so you mean there are no fraudulent naija boys abroad?
sima? pour some cold water on your head to see things clearly.

welll, there are more 419s in 9ja than outside 9ja. undecided

When C0rk was saying "home based Nigerians are usually ugly", no be you dey cry foul? Gimme one diff. between you and c0rk. lol.

well,  i make a better point than that dickhead undecided [size=2pt]methinks[/size]
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2011
@ Coogar

LMAO--- hehehehehe. buhahaha. *catching my breath* My stomach hurts.

That's a nice picture. You mean she's Susan?
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

@ Coogar

LMAO--- hehehehehe. buhahaha. *catching my breath* My stomach hurts.

That's a nice picture. You mean she's Susan?

100% dna match
100% fingerprint match.

sima:

welll, there are more 419s in 9ja than outside 9ja. undecided

what do you really mean by 419 in terms of relationship?
please educate me.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2011
sima:

well,  i make a better point than that dickhead undecided [size=2pt]methinks[/size]

Hm. Yours is actually worse. At least he was "joking". You're being serious.

coogar:

100% dna match
100% fingerprint match.

Great discovery. Fantastic!
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

Great discovery. Fantastic!

Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by 195(f): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE is confidently discussing with a gorilla

smh  undecided
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by BABE3: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2011
190_@:

BABE is confidently discussing with a gorilla
smh  undecided

Aproko oshi! Just lookachu! Common park well jo. Instead of you to face Coogar, your fellow man, na me you dey face. Chicken!
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by coogar: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

Aproko oshi! Just lookachu! Common park well jo. Instead of you to face Coogar, your fellow man, na me you dey face. Chicken!

you dey mind 190?
he is the equivalent of a slave invited to dine with the king but whose table manners came short.
he's mentally crass, unexposed and genetically silly.

if a mother has 2 kids like 190. the solution is to sell one and use the funds to take care of the other.
Re: Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? by 195(f): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2011
BABE!:

[size=18pt]
Look at this plantain chips talking

I would use those your skinny legs as tooth pick after eating the meat of a Gorrilla undecided
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo / Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship / Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.